Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2007, 01:38 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash515 (View Post)
Key
no problem. I hope it wins too. but first it has to be nominated because there were like 10 choices and you could vote for 3 to be nominated.

there were some other nice choices too. like Linkin Park from the Transformers soundtrack. but I really hope YCSTB is nominated and wins.
me 2 that would be really awesome
Old 10-28-2007, 01:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey everyone! Wow, I can't believe we are on the same thread we were last night! WOOHOO! Not that much reading to do

How's everyone doing today?
Old 10-28-2007, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

Hey guys - Wow we need a new thread!

I don't know if anyone else is here who can start, so I'll go ahead, if that's ok?!?!?!
Old 10-28-2007, 01:45 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speechless1021 (View Post)
Hey everyone! Wow, I can't believe we are on the same thread we were last night! WOOHOO! Not that much reading to do

How's everyone doing today?
Hello
Im doing good thankyou and how are you???
Old 10-28-2007, 01:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Jennifer

go ahead and start the new thread.
Old 10-28-2007, 01:50 PM
Absolute Fan

So Zac is yet again going to have to choose which cast he is going to sit with?
Old 10-28-2007, 01:51 PM
Banned

Hey Tracy!
Old 10-28-2007, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash515 (View Post)
Jennifer

go ahead and start the new thread.

Okey-dokey! Off and running!
Old 10-28-2007, 01:53 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by They Love You Link (View Post)
the entire world....and I'd even let you borrow Effie
You'd just be returning him

Quote:
Originally Posted by zac'sgirl (View Post)
Irish nipple and bulge - That's totally what I was thinking when I saw them! And, don't forget the peach fuzz. I'm liking that, too!
Beckles spotted nipple, I spotted bulge and hell yeah on the peach fuzz..first thing I noticed on the new pics from the same day to day

Quote:
Originally Posted by They Love You Link (View Post)
i'd just like to mention that it was me who pointed out Zac's nipple to Irish...
Yes dear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMarie (View Post)
Aw, I missed all you girls too!

I did survive the photoshoot. Now, the getting my make-up done I didn't so much like cause they made me look like a porcelian doll. But the photoshoot was pretty fun. One of the cute, popular boys that goes to my school was there as well so we talked for a minute -- or tried. I was croaking, but he was very sweet about it, telling me he hoped I got better and wished me luck on the pics.

I built it up to be horrible when it wasn't.

Aww cool. Do we get pictures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zac'sgirl (View Post)
And, there does seem to be some targetting of the Zikki supporters, doesn't there. So this is what they're up against! for Zac and Nikki!

Well, the haters will just have to grow up and realize that there is no denying

Man this pic NEVER gets old..just how they're both looking at each other's mouths.. And yes Zikki on YT is getting killed right now...hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genie43 (View Post)
For those other girls on JJ who were worried that Zac new biceps might hurt a certain HSM costar, we all know that Nikki could handle anything Zac gave her.

And I've been searching for that Spain "boob gawkage" video and no luck, but I know I've seen it before. Oh well, maybe some one else will have better luck
You took the words right out of my mouth For people looking for vids..don't forget the OP in the Zikki thread on the Zac board has pretty much all the vids right up to Japan..unless YT has removed em of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyscrewed (View Post)
Little known fact. I am distantly related to "Shelly". By distant I mean she is like my 'cousin' on my mom's side. Or so this what my Grandpa tells me. Or is it "Tammy" I'm related to? I can't remember now. (that should tell you how close knit we all are! ) Anyway the point is that someone who was a council member and is a girl is related to me. She's my Grandpa's brother's Granddaughter. See I told you distantly. Why do I bring this up? Because I just remembered after my Grandpa reminded me, because I called him to gush about the movie (we share a bonded love of musicals him and I) and he tells me this. And I whined and carried on and said why didn't you tell me this when they were filming so I could be that long lost cousin everyone fears! Why! And he just told me he didn't think I'd be interested. BAH! Anyway. I am like seven degrees away from Zac now. Yay! That's like almost knowing him myself right?
Why oh why have you never told us this before Ley-Ley? And darling I touched Zac...you touch me with your wondrous words daily..so now you're only one degree away

free2live welcome to the madhouse!

Nonna! Keddy, Melly, Amber good to see you guys

And Al is everywhere
don't try and fight it

Anyhoo..good to see ya..gotta go
I’m actually looking in the mirror right now and I know that in 10 years, I won’t look like this. I’ll look 31, not 21. It’s our spirit that people will remember us for as time goes on and we grow older.-Nikki Blonsky
Old 10-28-2007, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

Hey girls,

New thread:

http://www.fanforum.com/f88/zac-nikk.../#post18874259

I thought I'd just go for it, since it might be our last thread over here!