Old 06-29-2015, 11:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

Love that gif-set..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 06-29-2015, 11:50 AM
Ultimate Fan

OMG that gifset is PRETTY. Why do they have to be so beautiful?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciiisu (View Post)
IA he felt her despair, cause he almost seemed so annoyed by the whole thing. I love that lol, how he was basically: "Kala what the flip are you doing, stop marrying the wrong dude."
I agree.

icon: rachel/adam
Old 06-29-2015, 03:49 PM
Absolute Fan

Yep that Gif set is amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiestyx (View Post)
Yeah, it's one of the things I like best about Sense8 is that it's always the right sensate when needed and it's not about skills. When Sun had her choice to make, it was Capheus who went to her because he had a similar choice.

With Wolfgang and Kala, they were already pretty connected. But I think he did feel her despair. Like he said, she wanted him to say it. Everyone was telling her how wonderful it was to marry Rajan. She needed someone to finally see that she was not in love with him (and really I'm confused with how her family does not know because she is CLEARLY reluctant) and Wolfgang is just the person to say it.
This frustrates me, surely someone in her family or even her best friend should know her well enough right?? Its like no ones paying attention or cares about her true feelings. Its clear as day she's not into it!!

EDIT;

I just saw this online… I got Lito

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lelizab/whic...ldqpfz#4ldqpfz

I'm on a bit of a spree this morning

An interview with Tina, i love hearing them talk about the show

http://www.myfoxla.com/Clip/11590675/tina-desai-sense-8

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"

Last edited by Leelala; 06-29-2015 at 04:27 PM
Old 06-29-2015, 04:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Well everyone including her family and especially her friends think that Rajan hung the moon and think that Kala is so lucky that he chose her. Remember how when we were first introduced to him they talked about how all the women in the company wanted to date him ( except Kala), but he only had eyes for her. Also, for some reason her family thinks that she is just as in love with him as he is her. I remember in one scene her mom and aunt saying that she would be the first in their family to marry for love. Why they think she's in love with Rajan is beyond me. Perhaps she gave them this indication when her and Rajan initially begin to date? Since this was before things got so serious and she met Wolfgang. The only person who saw that Kala and Rajan were all wrong for each other was Rajan's dad and he's now dead.

Experience the Legacy
Old 06-29-2015, 04:47 PM
Absolute Fan

No he's not dead remember?? He's very much alive and Rajan's mother thinks prayer saved him… I wonder if that makes him change his tune about their marriage now??

Old 06-29-2015, 05:25 PM
Supreme Fan

I did that buzfeed quiz and I got Wolfgang.

WolfgangღKala
Old 06-29-2015, 05:45 PM
Ultimate Fan

I love that video so much.

Old 06-29-2015, 06:50 PM
Addicted Fan

Everyone in Kala's family/friends circle wants so bad for Kala and Rajan to be this amazing fairytale romance, that they're actively self-deceiving. I totally buy it with the parents, since theirs was an arranged marriage, so they're projecting all their own desires onto Kala. And Rajan is so handsome and perfect, I guess people just wonder how it's possible for Kala not to be in love with him. Sigh.

Thanks for the interview! Tina is too precious.
Old 06-29-2015, 06:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Tina is precious!!

self-deceiving…. yep sounds very likely… Everyones under this illusion that he's so perfect that anyone in their right mind would be happy.. I wish they'd look a little deeper.. Hopefully her dad will see it..

And thanks for the video!

Old 06-29-2015, 07:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
No he's not dead remember?? He's very much alive and Rajan's mother thinks prayer saved him… I wonder if that makes him change his tune about their marriage now??
Oh yeah that's right! He's still hanging in there! Thanks for the reminder! ☺️

But you know Kala did tell her father what Rajan's father said about their impending marriage before he was shot. And did her father, at that point, even ask if she wanted the marriage? I can't remember. I think she's still keeping Rajan hanging or at least told him she would like to continue on with the wedding because when her and Wolfgang was in the car and he told her she was still going to marry Rajan it was after Rajan had asked her to continue on with the marriage. Even though she said there was still a chance the marriage might not happen that gave me the impression that things are likely still a go and that she hasn't ended things with Rajan.

Something strange about this situation is that Rajan's father is in ICU but he's still very focused on him and Kala getting married.

I still wonder about his perfectness and wouldn't at all be surprised that if in S2 ( if we get one) we learn that he's not as perfect and good as everyone thinks.

Experience the Legacy
Old 06-29-2015, 07:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

Am I the only worried because we didn't get a season 2 yet?

Last edited by CloisFan; 06-29-2015 at 07:13 PM
Old 06-29-2015, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Laura- No I am hoping we get another season two.

Great videos!
My LJ
Old 06-29-2015, 07:57 PM
Absolute Fan

Laura, I've noticed Michael S on twitter (one of the writers) seems fairly confident in S2… Nothing has been announced but he answers a lot of fan questions which is nice..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursa major (View Post)
Oh yeah that's right! He's still hanging in there! Thanks for the reminder! ☺️

But you know Kala did tell her father what Rajan's father said about their impending marriage before he was shot. And did her father, at that point, even ask if she wanted the marriage? I can't remember. I think she's still keeping Rajan hanging or at least told him she would like to continue on with the wedding because when her and Wolfgang was in the car and he told her she was still going to marry Rajan it was after Rajan had asked her to continue on with the marriage. Even though she said there was still a chance the marriage might not happen that gave me the impression that things are likely still a go and that she hasn't ended things with Rajan.

Something strange about this situation is that Rajan's father is in ICU but he's still very focused on him and Kala getting married.

I still wonder about his perfectness and wouldn't at all be surprised that if in S2 ( if we get one) we learn that he's not as perfect and good as everyone thinks.
Yeah see i forgot about Kala's talk with her dad at the hospital think this confirms i need to rewatch

I feel like even if he's not directly involved with BPO or anything there has to be something thats not so perfect about him…

Old 06-29-2015, 08:12 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloisFan (View Post)
Am I the only worried because we didn't get a season 2 yet?
Nope I'm worried too. I keep on thinking that it has to be soon. Every day I check.

I think things are still up in the air with Rajan. It's possible that she didn't want to say anything with his father in icu. She was probably very non committal. This was also before the events of finale.

WolfgangღKala
Old 06-29-2015, 10:19 PM
Addicted Fan

The show's been all over my tumblr dash and everywhere on social media. I have a hard time believing a show with this much buzz is just gonna get cancelled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiestyx (View Post)
I think things are still up in the air with Rajan. It's possible that she didn't want to say anything with his father in icu. She was probably very non committal. This was also before the events of finale.
lol, true. That's an awkward time for a break up.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread