Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2016, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

Willifer ♥ Will ღ JJ ♥ Criminal Minds #1: Because she's his hero

ღ William and Jennifer ღ

♥ Their story ♥

In the season 2 episode "Jones", JJ first meets William "Will" LaMontagne, Jr. a NOPD detective whom the team worked with while in New Orleans after a serial killer presumed dead following Hurricane Katrina resurfaces. It is revealed the following season that he and JJ had been seeing each other for the past year but kept it a secret as she wanted to keep her personal life away from the prying eyes of her colleagues, which Will initially misunderstood as her being ashamed of their relationship. When she finally reveals their relationship by kissing him goodbye in her office with the blinds open, it is apparent that her colleagues already knew about them.
In "The Crossing", JJ told Will that she was pregnant with his child. He later asked her to marry him, and indicated that he was willing to give up his detective's shield in order to help take care of the baby and allow JJ to continue to do her job, though he was worried about her safety and the safety of their child. JJ later told Hotch she had found a temporary replacement for the duration of her maternity leave, and soon after gave birth to a baby boy named Henry. Will transfers to the MPDC and the family live together in Washington. In later seasons, toddler Henry is portrayed by actress A.J. Cook's real-life son Mekhai Andersen. JJ and Will named Reid and Technical Analyst Penelope Garcia as Henry's godparents. When JJ returned from maternity leave, she and Will had exchanged rings with Henry's birthstone, but did not seem to be officially engaged, as she wore her ring on her right hand, not the left. In the season seven finale, JJ tearfully asked Will to propose to her again, and they married the following evening in a small ceremony in David Rossi's backyard.
In March 2015, Cook announced she was pregnant with her second child. In the season 10 finale, 'The Hunt', it is revealed that her character, JJ, is too. x

Marry Me

Ep.12x02

♥ Family ♥

♥ Moments ♥

♥ Josh and AJ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

Lovers
Gio Gio
lisagslack14
BlondieLeigh

Last edited by Gio Gio; 11-05-2016 at 12:42 PM
Gio Gio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 06:59 PM
Elite Fan

Family x

Old 10-06-2016, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great OP!
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 11:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Awww, I really like these two. I wish they had more Will and JJ eps.

JohnAeryn

ClarkLois--ZaneJo--SamAndy--SydVaughn--RuzekBurgess--HookEmma
Nowhere girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 04:38 AM
Elite Fan

Me too

So sweet
I Love You

Willifer in 12x02 “Sick Day”

BTS 12x02

Old 10-08-2016, 01:57 AM
Elite Fan

Criminal Minds Season 12 Episode 2 "Sick Day" Review

Quote:
"Sick Day" Was the second episode to air of the brand new season (season 12). It was written by Virgil Williams and directed by Larry Teng. Guest starring Josh Stewart as Will LaMontagne Jr.
The episode was told In JJ's (AJ Cook) point of view with flash back scenes of what her and the team did on their case.
The episode is a very personal one with a lot of detail into the home of JJ and Will. It shows you JJ arriving home in the middle of the morning seeing her husband attending to there sick child.
Which are both played by AJ Cooks real life sons (Mekhai and Phoenix Andersen).
The episode shows you a lot of JJ and Will sat In their kitchen, JJ talking Will what had happened on the case where four children had being killed.
The scenes between Cook and Stewart were incredible, I found the whole episode heart warming and gripping from start to finish. It had everything all JJ/Will /Willifer fans needed and wanted to see.
It showed how caring Will is towards his wife and how stubborn and helpless JJ can be and how talking to her husband about it made her feel better.
All the team moments even though not many, were great as always. There was a some great scenes between new team member Luke Alvez (Adam Rodriguez) including him saving her life.
The best moments of the episode were the interactions between JJ (Cook) Will (Stewart) as we got to see A side to the characters we never get to see. The emotional personal side. Everything about this episode screamed perfect!
It was very well written, all the scenes were perfectly put together including the parts it showed them in their kitchen, then to the flash back scenes.
The best part for me were two scenes.
The first scene when JJ (Cook) and Will (Stewart) were having breakfast remembering old times of how they used to eat breakfast alone together. It was touching and heart warming and honestly made me smile, it broke the episode up so it was not all about the case. It gave us personal moments which was well needed and great to watch.
The second scene that I loved was near the end. Once JJ (Cook) had finished telling Will (Stewart) what had happened. There was a great moment a moment that I think is personally one of the greatest scenes of the show.
"You're a hero Jennifer Jareau, You're my hero. And your boys' and your teams and all those other people that you saved. Don't you forget that".
This scenes I think hit every fan right in the heart. It was perfectly written and preformed by Stewart and Cook.
I know this scene will stick with me for a very long time.
The chemistry Between AJ Cook and Josh Stewart is what makes the whole episode work. They have a real connection with is hard to believe it is only acting. It is what makes this couple work on the show for the last 9 and half years. It seemed so real that it was touching and spine chilling all way through the episode. They both deserve great recognition for this episode as it was one of the best episodes of the last 12 years for sure. I always look forward to seeing these two work together it is always exciting and fun as you never know what to expect.
The episode was a big fat 10 out of 10 for me No faults at all ! All together a great episode.
I hope to see Josh Stewart back as Will LaMontagne Jr later on in the season as he makes a great addition to the show and the fans adore him.
One last thing I want to say is. Goodbye and good luck to Thomas Gibson. I think the scene between Hotch (Thomas Gibson) JJ (AJ Cook) at the end was a real touching scene. And also very sad to be his final ever scene on Criminal Minds.
"Its not a request".

Old 10-09-2016, 01:19 AM
Elite Fan

Criminal Minds (S12E02): “Sick Day” Review

Quote:
Powerful. Vulnerable. Mother. Wife. Friend and Colleague. Jennifer Jareau are all those things and more, and in the latest episode of Criminal Minds each facet of her make up as a person is explored. Played, for 12 years, by AJ Cook, this latest episode titled “Sick Day” focused of JJ and her response to a case. Not just any case, but a case involving children. The episode opens on the FBI plane, JJ sitting alone in the back fights tears from falling and is nursing an injured hand. She experiences a flashback to how she injured it. She burnt it. Snapping her out of the memory is Alvez (Adam Rodriguez) who asks if she needs anything. And even as he assures her that he’s there to talk to, at any point, she refuses. As the new guy he knows it’s hard for the rest of the team to trust him, but the effort he is making doesn’t go unnoticed with JJ thanking him for “what he did”. As he leaves her be, the tears really do start to fall.

JJ arrives home, to a running shower and Will inside holding their baby; it’s three in the morning, but their youngest has croup. JJ, evidently shaken from the case, takes her frustration out on Will and the situation. They argue, with JJ snapping at Will about wanting to just take care of her son. The dialogue here is telling; Will let’s JJ walk away, but is there afterwards to encourage his wife to talk about it. He reminds her that holding it in isn’t how we do it. Without words, and with their history, Will guesses that the case involved kids, and he’s right. AJ Cook, from the minute the episode started, was committed and heartbreaking. But when she admits to it being kids, the reality hits. Will and JJ personify what it means to be married, what it means to know the other person inside out. As we watch him get her coffee ready, laying the ingredients in a way so routined and getting her to sit down, it’s hard not to think how adorable they are. With all cuteness aside though, JJ begins to walk him and the audience through the case.

Back to the beginning of the case we hear that 2 kids that were previously abducted, a girl and a boy have been found burnt alive in an abandoned warehouse. The reason the BAU have been called, is because years before a same crime was committed. The team begins to theorize; the UnSub seemingly crosses racial lines and gender lines, the fire could signify some sort of compulsion but they won’t know more until they see the crime scene. Cutting between the case and JJ with Will, we learn that JJ was undoubtedly sure it was the same UnSub for both crimes and when they arrived at the crime scene this theory was proven. The same locks were used, as well as the same boy girl pattern. Rossi (Joe Mantegna) continues to theorize that the children could possibly be surrogates for the Unsubs own children, while Alvez and Reid (Matthew Gray Gubler) make notes that pyromaniacs do like to watch. All in all, the type of set up they find, constitutes a level of psychological torture for these kids.

Hotch (Thomas Gibson) receives the medical report which indicates that Hannah Robinson was abducted first due to evidence of previous burn wounds. Unfortunately, there is no conclusive evidence to say whether she was sexually assaulted or not. Additionally, evidence shows that the boy was the flash point, meaning the girl was made to watch. Cut back to JJ, and she needs a break. Will however, insists that she get this out of her head, she can’t go to sleep with it in there. Even though he’s persistent, there is a caring and nurturing aspect to it. Back to the case, and JJ reveals they were stumped. The connections, the forensics, they even had a press conference in the hope to receive new leads but eventually she lost hope. The case went cold and then it didn’t. What follows is a sequence showing the UnSub, whose arms are burnt, approaching a young girl in the street. We never see his face, the direction and cinematography of this scene is enough to make the audiences heart race. As he attempts to connect with this young girl, she eventually walks away, stopping anymore conversation from happening. That is when he grabs her, in broad daylight, kicking and screaming. Francesca her name is, age 16. A quick cut back to present time shows JJ react to coughs over the monitor, and when Will goes to check on their son she yells. She just wants to go look after her son. AJ Cook plays every moment of post traumatic stress uniquely, yet all of them as soul-crushing as the other.

JJ, having composed herself, apologizes to Will for snapping at him. He’s as understanding as ever (we all need a significant other like Will) and urges JJ to continue walking him through what happened next. They delivered the profile. They believed the UnSub was a white male between the ages of 25-35. The profile, as usual, is cut with images of the UnSub, this week, flicking a lighter while driving a distressed Francesca in the back of a van. He’s a pyromaniac and will most probably come off as a nice guy, his line of work will put him anywhere near open flames. After they finish giving the profile, JJ and Alvez pay Francesca’s mother a visit; she’s single with her husband having died years earlier. It’s not a surprise that JJ finds this part the hardest, relating to the mother in more ways than one. We cut back to JJ and Will, where she admits her disbelief at how single mums cope on their own. She’d be lost without Will. Back to the case, and JJ approaches Francesca’s little brother Roberto (Berto), who initially doesn’t seem too receptive to JJ’s questions. But when she reveals her knowledge of comic book superheroes a wall between the two comes down. He doesn’t remember seeing anything weird, but does tell JJ that he lied about being sick. It’s obvious that he blames himself for his sister’ disappearance and it’s painstaking to watch, especially when the young boy cries.

Meanwhile, Reid has been putting his amazing brain to work and figured out that the UnSub won’t leave the city of Los Angeles. That he’s pretty much converging on the city. From there the team also figures out that the pattern he is following is older sister, younger brother, which unfortunately puts Berto in danger. Hotch, calls to inform JJ and Alvez to turn around to ensure the safety of Francesca’s younger brother. Sadly, they’re too late, arriving back at the house to find the mother unconscious and Berto missing. The team increase the level of their investigation uncovering a nearby fire that was set as a diversion. This realization tells the team he was obviously watching the house, a fact that doesn’t sit well with JJ. Given a short reprieve from the high stakes of the case, we visit Will and JJ again, this time he’s catching her up on everything that’s been happening at home. The news sparks more emotion in her, she states how much she misses, but Will counters and says how unhappy she would be if she wasn’t working. The fluidity within this relationship has strengthened throughout the seasons, but this episode alone gives the audience insight into what happens at home for JJ.

Needing new leads, the team call in reinforcements in the form of Penelope Garcia (Kirsten Vangsness). Hotch gets her to search for siblings, while cross-checking with arson arrests and jobs in fire related businesses. Turning up nothing, they extend the search to surrounding states. And voila, John David Bates, a local of a Nevada was arrested when he was younger for setting his family home on fire with his sister inside. From there, the parents relinquished custody of him and he was put into foster care. The team also discover, that John recently reached out to his sister just to have her reject him. They have their trigger. Meanwhile, Roberto and Francesca are in the back of van but before they are hauled out to a warehouse, Berto manages to turn on his cell phone sending a signal to Garcia. They have his location.

JJ and Alvez arrive at the location first, with the van empty and screams for help coming from inside, JJ doesn’t hesitate. Alvez, running into the burning warehouse after her, arrives to find Francesca and Berto, along with John’s sister chained to old bed frames being doused in fuel. Cut with images of JJ and Will, JJ understandably struggling to relive such horror. Will also a little annoyed but understanding when hearing JJ ran into a burning building. Note again, the type of relationship these two have. Cut back to the fire, and JJ urges Alvez to chase after John while she frees the kids and the sister from the chains. Alvez eventually subdues the UnSub, while JJ successfully frees Berto. Alvez returns to help JJ and remove the sister from the burning building, while JJ remains behind to free Francesca. During this struggle, a huge explosion occurs, throwing JJ to the ground leaving her disoriented. All she can hear is Francesca screaming her name over and over again, and as she goes back again to try and free the young girl, Alvez grabs her and stops her. He drags her, kicking and screaming from the burning building as the audience watches in terror as the roof collapses, killing Francesca.

Outside, Berto is receiving oxygen as JJ leaves her post to sit with the young boy. These scenes are cut with JJ and Will, the reality of the entire case hitting her all at once. She’s crying now, tears well and truly streaming down her face as the pain and trauma catches up to her. We watch as JJ informs the mother, and also as Hotch instructs her to take time off. But what’s most heartbreaking, and some of AJ Cook’s best work, is JJ’s visceral and soul-crushing response to this case. The guilt she feels about not saving Francesca, the disappointment in herself that she chose to save Berto over her. And the reason for that being he reminded her of her sons. She continues to deliver this monologue as raw as any JJ has done before, but this time with new meaning. Will, as understanding and as encouraging as ever reminds his wife that she’s a hero, that she made the best choice she could have made. It is episodes like this, tying together the case of the week with deeper character exploration, that really bring Criminal Minds to a new level. More so, with committed and moving performances such as this one by AJ Cook, Criminal Minds continues to lead the way when combining elements of crime-fighting, justice and drama.

Their first episode...

... their last episode (for now)

Old 10-09-2016, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

Please add me

-Lisa-
lisagslack14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 12:04 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome here I added you.

Old 10-10-2016, 05:02 AM
Master Fan

Thank you for the add

-Lisa-
Old 10-10-2016, 10:12 AM
Elite Fan

You're welcome

Old 10-10-2016, 10:58 AM
Master Fan

They're so cute

-Lisa-
Old 10-11-2016, 10:10 AM
Elite Fan

ITA with you I love their chemistry

Old 10-11-2016, 11:56 PM
Elite Fan

Criminal Minds – Sick Day – Review: “Haunted” | Spoilers

Quote:
Tender Love and Care:

JJ may have been the main standout in this episode, but honestly? Will gets an MVP award here as well. We’ve seen so many team members’ relationships fall apart and be destroyed throughout the course of this series – dead girlfriends and ex-wives, breakups, and, in the case of Emily Prentiss, being romantically involved with the most wrong kind of man imaginable. We saw a sweet glimpse of stability in Kate Callahan and Alex Blake’s relationships with their husbands, but of course, neither woman stayed on the show long enough for those relationships to be further explored.

With JJ, however, we’ve followed her relationship with Will from its unusual beginnings, and watched a strong, stable relationship develop over the course of the series’ run. Meeting on a case isn’t exactly up there on the most romantic ways to start a relationship, but in JJ and Will’s case, it makes perfect sense. JJ gets to come home to a man who will understand firsthand what she’s feeling and dealing with on cases like this, because his job as a detective is similar to hers. That shows in his patience when she snaps at him, his understanding of how exactly to calm her down and bring her out of her dark thoughts, and his deep empathy for the pain she feels when a case doesn’t end well. It was also great to see him actually listening to her, and knowing precisely what questions to ask, and when to take a break. Clearly that therapy has been working.

I was also happy to see him back off on pressuring her to quit the BAU. That issue had often been a main source of debate and tension between Will and JJ over the years, but despite Will’s (valid) concerns about the impact of the work JJ does on her, he’s come to truly understand and respect her devotion to her job and her teammates. Even when he does express frustration at finding out the risks she took in a burning building, it’s out of simple obvious concern for her safety. And JJ understands his concern, because she’s felt it, too (Will walking into a hostage situation at a bank, anyone?). It’s just so nice to see a couple making it all these years, and not letting this job rip them apart, and it’s comforting to know that JJ’s got someone like Will in her corner.

I also greatly enjoyed the moments where they reminisced about the early days of their relationship – early morning breakfasts, the simpler days when they’d visit each other, before the kids were part of their lives. It made me want to sit with them and listen to them share some more happy memories, and those sorts of moments were a much needed break from the heartwrenching nature of the case.

The end scene with Henry and Michael coming to see their mom was lovely, too. It’s been fun to see her children grow up over the course of this series, and while the reason for her break from work may be a sad one, it’s also understandable, and I’m glad that she will get to have a few days to spend time with her family and refocus.
Reply   Post New Thread