Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2010, 10:42 AM
Elite Fan

I haven't seen it yet. All I saw was the end where the new boss talked to Lisbon about them.

Was there anything other than the makeout promo?
Dingbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:19 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingbat (View Post)
I haven't seen it yet. All I saw was the end where the new boss talked to Lisbon about them.

Was there anything other than the makeout promo?
Yeah, there were a couple of scenes besides that, which, in my opinion, are whorth to see.
j@zmin81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:40 AM
Elite Fan

I just watched them on youtube. Very nice. Stripper
Old 04-05-2010, 11:54 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingbat (View Post)
I just watched them on youtube. Very nice. Stripper
The stripper thing was hilarious. I laughed a lot when Grace teased him about that and even laughed louder at the end of that scene when he teased her back and she looked a bit jealous. Amanda and Owain did a great job delivering their lines.
Old 04-05-2010, 12:05 PM
Elite Fan

I liked when she mumbled 'Kandy with a K'
Old 04-08-2010, 09:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ugh. That's all I can come up with right now, is ugh. MAJOR, EPIC FAIL.
tgrfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 09:28 PM
Master Fan

Why, what happened?

I still have an hour before the new episode airs here!

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
jules166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 09:31 AM
Master Fan

Poor Grace The break up was a little duh, but understandable. I felt so bad for her in the end
Old 04-09-2010, 10:53 AM
New Fan

I can´t fully understand Grace. She looked fine and even happy (that make out sessions proves it) when Rigsby told her about his decision. They have proably talked about it that night (I would like to read a fanfic about that), and suddenly, the next day, she changes her mind saying she doesn´t want that he hates her in the future and at the end only say "I know who I am". What did she mean?

The only thing that occurs to me is that her decision is related to the trauma that, according to Jane, she has. I guess we have to wait and see.

I'm also disappointed and upset with the way the writters have dealt with their relantionship. We miss the first time she said that she loves him, which should have been a big deal after she only say thanks -due to her intimacy problems- when he told her the same thing in the ambulance . We also miss the conversation they had -off screen- after their big fight a few episodes ago. If that wasn´t enough, they didn´t use their relantionship to develop their characters.

Now I'm curious to see what they'll do next. I guess we'll see Rigsby and Grace heartbroken for the rest of the season, which, I also guess, will change the dynamic of the team. Btw, I'm wondering why the writters have chosen to break them apart in episode 18. I know the last two'll probably focus on Red Jhon and it won´t too much room for them but still, in my opinion are too many episodes left to finish their relantionship now. Who knows, maybe they are planning something interesting to compesate their poor writing about them during the season (I doubt it but I want to keep my hopes alive).

Despite my feeling about the whole situation, I enjoyed the performance of Owain and Amanda. She, particularly, did a great job in all her scenes, It was nice to see that, she has been underused in a lot of episodes. According to a tweet of a technical advisor of the show, Amanda have done a pretty good performance in episode 19, the one in which will see how Rigsby and Van Pelt behave after the breakup.

Last edited by j@zmin81; 04-09-2010 at 01:07 PM
Old 04-09-2010, 03:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

My understanding is that only episode 23 is going to be Red John-related, but given that Kristina Frye plays a big part in episode 22, I wouldn't expect too much in the way of resolution in either of those two. So we're left with mostly 19, 20 and 21. Owain's wife Lucy Davis appears in episode 21, and in the TV Guide article about that, she's quoted as describing Grace as Wayne's girlfriend, so that is a little strange. Could mean something, could mean absolutely nothing.
Old 04-09-2010, 03:41 PM
New Fan

Thanks for the info tgrfan23. I doubt that Lucy's comment means something. I's unlikely they´ll be able to fix things by then. I just hope we don´t have to wait until season 5, 6 or 7 to see them as a couple again, and I meanwhile I don´t wanna see them with other people, specially since they are breaking up due to a rule and due to her mistery trauma.

Besides my frustration, I have to say that I´m really intrigued about Van Pelt and her past. She has already agreed to continue their relantionship, so her change of heart is really hard to figured out. She is love with him but she prefers to break his heart and hers because she is afraid of what may happen.
Her trauma has to be a big deal if she is convinced that sooner or later he would end hating her and her only answer is that she knows who she is.

Last edited by j@zmin81; 04-09-2010 at 04:06 PM
Old 04-09-2010, 06:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

It was a dumb rule in the first place, I think we can all agree on that! I wonder if the writers put it in place not realizing initially what kind of chemistry Owain and Amanda had, and when that became more obvious, they realized they'd painted themselves into a corner.
Old 04-09-2010, 07:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
She is love with him but she prefers to break his heart
No, she prefers to break his heart before he regrets his decision. He's leaving his job for her, and thats probably something that scared her. He loves her enough to leave a job he loves, for her. She ended things before he could blame her. But I agree, makes one think about her pats and who broke her heart.
Old 04-13-2010, 03:03 PM
Absolute Fan

OMG the last episode was so sad!

I was so happy when Wayne choose her over his job... But she had to be the one freaking out (Just like Brennan on Bones... )... but she was devastated in the end.. poor thing crying in the elevator..
Old 04-29-2010, 08:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thoughts on the events of the last two weeks? I am really starting to suspect that they're trying to pull one over on the rest of the team.
Reply   Post New Thread