Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2010, 05:57 AM
Master Fan

tgrfan23, I read your thoughts in the previous thread. And I completely agree with you.

I did not get Wayne's "cold" behavior towards Grace in the recent episode. Everything you mentioned in the prior thread is how I also feel. I also posted similar thoughts in the previous thread.

Whether he was bored or whatever, his behavior towards Grace was odd and out of character. And it's hard not to notice.

And I also think the writers actually need to SHOW us the relationship instead of giving tiny scenes here and there. And well, not much interaction.

~lipstick, everyone has their own opinions and interpretations. No need to tell people stuff like, "Are you for real?" and so on. It's fine if you do not agree, but there is honestly no need to be harsh with other fans.

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
jules166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't wait to see what happens in tonights episode
~Lisa~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:57 PM
Absolute Fan

Me neither.
Old 01-21-2010, 10:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Lisbon's reaction to the "big announcement" was hilarious.
tgrfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:09 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgrfan23 (View Post)
Lisbon's reaction to the "big announcement" was hilarious.
What was her reaction? Couldn't see it.
Fiep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

She was basically doing everything short of sticking her fingers in her ears and shouting, "LA LA LA, NOT LISTENING!"
Old 01-22-2010, 05:00 AM
Master Fan

LOVE Lisbon's reaction and actually Cho/Jane's reactions as well.

But I'm getting a bit frustrated that the writers are basically giving VERY little focus to Wayne and Grace's relationship.

I think we only got that group announcement scene in the new episode.

No other scenes. And basically nothing else. Well, except both Wayne and Grace talking to the camera about things that are related to their relationship, I suppose.

But I'm honestly hoping we'll get more actual scenes and focus on Wayne and Grace.

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
jules166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 05:27 AM
New Fan

The last scene was great. The reactions of Jane, Cho and Lisbon were fun to watch. Btw, I found kind of interesting that Wayne chose to say that they are lovers instead of saying they have a relantionship or saying that they are dating.

I agree with Jules. I don´t like the way the writers are handling the development of their relantionship. Besides Red scare, the only episode were they give them really good scenes this season was the one when Grace got shot.

I guess the writers thought that it was enough their interviews scenes in order to show us how they feel and why they decide to reveal "their secret". We have to imagine the conversation they had after those interviews.

I hope the next episode they give us something else. I want to know how Lisbon will dealing with the announcement and how they deal with the consquences (whatever they are) and the fact that their relantionship is no longer secret.

Besides that, I am looking for the episode in which the writers deal with Grace issues about the word "love", of course, I expect (or at least hope) a better work on that.
j@zmin81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 10:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by j@zmin81 (View Post)
The last scene was great. The reactions of Jane, Cho and Lisbon were fun to watch. Btw, I found kind of interesting that Wayne chose to say that they are lovers instead of saying they have a relantionship or saying that they are dating.
His word choice was very telling, because what it indicates is that there is still an imbalance in their relationship, inasmuch that he's been perfectly clear about how he feels about her, and she has not returned the favor.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:19 AM
Elite Fan

It's so hard not to read anything in here, seeing as I haven't got season 2 yet!
Old 01-22-2010, 11:03 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgrfan23 (View Post)
His word choice was very telling, because what it indicates is that there is still an imbalance in their relationship, inasmuch that he's been perfectly clear about how he feels about her, and she has not returned the favor.
I agree, specially considering that she was ok with his word choice.

To be honest, I thought the writers should have dealt first with Grace feelings about Wayne. It´s hard to believe that someone risks her career in that way (even more when she has been dreaming about being a detective all her life) when she isn´t sure if she is in love....but who knows, maybe this is the way the writers are showing that Grace is in love with him despite the fact that she is not able admit it to herself or to Rigsby, at least no yet.

Last edited by j@zmin81; 01-22-2010 at 11:18 AM
j@zmin81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 11:49 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by j@zmin81 (View Post)
I agree, specially considering that she was ok with his word choice.

To be honest, I thought the writers should have dealt first with Grace feelings about Wayne. It´s hard to believe that someone risks her career in that way (even more when she has been dreaming about being a detective all her life) when she isn´t sure if she is in love....but who knows, maybe this is the way the writers are showing that Grace is in love with him despite the fact that she is not able admit it to herself or to Rigsby, at least no yet.
I agree. The fact that she wants to announce their relationship to them and make it public, shows that she is really serious about this and she must really love him. But we haven't seen her say this to Wayne yet.

Last edited by Fiep; 01-22-2010 at 12:33 PM
Fiep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:33 PM
Master Fan

"The only person who didn't know is glaring at you right now"

Old 01-22-2010, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick (View Post)
"The only person who didn't know is glaring at you right now"

so funny

loved Lisbons reaction
~Lisa~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 04:27 PM
Master Fan

IKR? Unbelievable that EVERYBODY knew but her. And Jane's laugh I loved the episode.
Reply   Post New Thread