Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2013, 02:56 PM
Elite Fan

Hopefully, none the less live chatting on SC is a blast lol
Old 02-04-2013, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

I love YR's comment on the interview:

Quote:
Well, that is unfortunate in more ways than one. As a rule, a showrunner should not make an ass of himself or herself every time they give an interview. CC seems to have no clue how to speak to people without offending or p***ing off at least one segment of the viewership. Read the comments on that article.

The mere fact that the interviewer asked CC about John Ross and Elena in the first place should have said something to her. Not to mention that it was the first question out of the gate. It wasn't her buddy Keck, of course, which is worth pointing out.

TV Guide sees what the viewers are saying, and well, actually hears it. If Creep and Elena were such a smash couple, the interviewer would have asked another question first, like say the one about Christopher and Elena. "Stable and grounded" are not words I would use to describe anything involving Creepstopher or Creepstopher and Elena. It's really pretty incredible. No wonder the writing is such a problem on this show. Look at who is writing it? She thinks an abuser is the hero of the show. When the character is called Creepstopher, Douchefer, etc. on various forums, Houston, we have a problem and its not who should be one half of your centerpiece couple.

CC had a nice couple in John Ross and Elena. Actual chemistry, imagine that? There was so much potential for story there. That CC cannot or will not see that illustrates the larger issue with the writing. CC misses the forest for the trees.

The really foolish thing CC did there, however, was take the hope away and cheapen her own story. Saying they will get over it with regard to John Ross and Rebecca diminishes the amazing job Josh did in selling John Ross' love for Elena and alienates people like me who ship John Ross and Elena. I am a many times around the block soap viewer. What you do rather than take people's hope away is dangle the reunion like a carrot. It makes the reunion that much sweeter when the time comes. You say, Christopher and Elena are together now and you will see John Ross and Rebecca at first together and then with other people as the season progresses.

You don't bank so much on the pairings you put John Ross and Rebecca in panning out. Because maybe they don't? What do you do then? Keep forcing it the way you are forcing CE because you made up your mind that you wanted to do it? It's not about you CC. It's about the viewers.

So, let's see, who will John Ross get? Not Rebecca apparently. She and her unborn twins will move on to someone else. Who's left? Emma, perhaps? Child of the corn raised by Judith and Ryland. Oh, lord. Just what I want for JR and Sue Ellen's little boy. Again, unbelievable.

All of the fans out there who think abusive Creepstopher is a dreamboat, way to go CC. Great message to send to the young, based on the comments I have seen by and large, fans of Creep and Elena. Manhandling you means he loves you and saying you have no integrity is great pillow talk.

I'm still in for Josh, but man, its hard as an actor when they ask you to sell the new love of your life every season. If an actor is having to do that in the first place, its bad writing.
She is very outspoken and honest in her writing and opinion. Love it.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:32 PM
Elite Fan

I love it too. Can Cidre be fired now?
Old 02-04-2013, 03:44 PM
Master Fan

It's fun to read on soapchatnet. Almost all people hate CC now for her interview.
Old 02-04-2013, 04:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Just read the interview ........ connected with the earth??? jajajjajaj ...... that bad joke.

Every day I think this lady is stupid and hates Christopher character in each chapter.

Old 02-04-2013, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the intreview
Old 02-04-2013, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)

Dan/Ser are most likely what we'll get, Season 1/Series final and as good as it was to see D/S get back it just didn't feel the same as if they've been in love with each other through out the series
This is what I can see it being. D/S had an epic first season, then were up & down the whole rest of the series 'til the finale when they got married. I hope JR/E will be treated a little bit better, though.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 02-04-2013, 04:18 PM
Elite Fan

Wait Pambecca is gonna be paired with somebody else?

Old 02-04-2013, 04:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
It's fun to read on soapchatnet. Almost all people hate CC now for her interview.
She going to become the worst writer ever

As YellowRose said Cidre is to Jelena like Mark was to Naley both pairings had
the "It" factor and both writers tried to kill them. only problem is Naley survived thankfully because the network stepped in.
Old 02-04-2013, 04:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Can Christopher and Elena make it work? Despite the (many) odds against them,
"Christopher and Elena are grounded and stable," Cidre says. However, expect things to get complicated for Elena now that John Ross knows she owes quite a bit of debt to Sue Ellen (Linda Gray). "That will definitely play out in a huge way," Cidre says. "It's something that John Ross can manipulate to get his way, and he will get allies to help him do that."
I hope CC is talking about the first half of the season and not until the finale.
Old 02-04-2013, 04:32 PM
Elite Fan

Perfect Display of me reading the interview

lol
Old 02-04-2013, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

I hope the episode is better than the interview.
Old 02-04-2013, 04:43 PM
Elite Fan

Her interview doesn't surprise me.

Old 02-04-2013, 04:44 PM
Elite Fan

I doubt it but who knows lol
Old 02-04-2013, 05:28 PM
Master Fan

Wow, I'm really surprised that some fans want to get rid of CC as showrunner and writer. And it's not only because of CE. They just think she is a bad writer and doesn't understand the vibe of Dallas.