Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2012, 05:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Wouldn't it have been amazing that after that speech Christopher gave her, she said, "But I'm still in love with John Ross"?!
Have you watched the scene again? She didn't react. She was in shock. She was stunned when she took the ring from him. This is not the reaction you would expect from someone in love. What she should have said is "I'm sorry, but right now I can't make a decision like that. Come back another time."
Old 10-08-2012, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Did she take the ring from him? I don't remember seeing it again after Christopher took it out of his pocket.

I hope we get a Notebook-type scenario next season, where John Ross is sleeping w/ other women to numb his pain, but still in love with Elena and Elena eventually comes to him and they sleep together and she realizes she wants to be with him and not Christopher. That's honestly what I've had playing in my mind to happen next season.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 10-08-2012, 07:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
and Elena eventually comes to him and they sleep together an she realizes she wants to be with him and not Christopher.
After watching the original Dallas episodes I'm pretty sure to know what is going to happen after that. Elena finds out she is pregnant and doesn't know who the father is.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Well, we'll all know it's going to be John Ross'! To have Christopher having another kid would be stupid.

Old 10-08-2012, 08:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Did she take the ring from him?
To answer your question... Yes, she took the ring from him, but she didn't wear it when they went to the motel.

I know it's too early to make Elena pregnant, but I really would love to see this in a future season. And of course it's going to be John Ross' baby then.
Old 10-08-2012, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I don't recall her taking it from him. I guess that's why I never considered them engaged. In my mind, he had shown her the ring and that was it. Yeah, that's a nice ring, buddy. Now, leave her alone and let her go back to wearing John Ross' ring which is 100x better!

I think there will be an Elena pregnancy storyline in the future, but I'd like to hope that we'll know for sure it's John Ross', but I doubt that's going to happen.

Old 10-08-2012, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

I doubt we'll see Elena pregnant anytime soon.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
I know, but it's fun to speculate.

Old 10-08-2012, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
Not anytime soon. But there is no tv series without an unplanned pregnancy or miscarriage. So I think this could be a future storyline for season xyz.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

Also, with those twins on the way, Elena's days are numbered with Christopher. Their parents wil work their magic on their parents as only babies can do and it will change everything. Also, I predict that as some point after their birth, Elena will see the four of them together interacting and she will realize that she is a third wheel.

If Chris does go for custody. He will fail. Rebecca is pregnant for a reason folks, and with twins no less. I don't hate or dislike Elena but I don't want her with Christopher. She is better with John Ross. And she left with them both in one single episode. That s trampy and disgusting.

Cynthian Cidre needs to leave thepairing as the are and create drama and angst with what is in place and stop any bed hopping and partner switching between the four lead characters.

OMG This is so going to happen.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Also, with those twins on the way, Elena's days are numbered with Christopher. Their parents wil work their magic on their parents as only babies can do and it will change everything. Also, I predict that as some point after their birth, Elena will see the four of them together interacting and she will realize that she is a third wheel.

If Chris does go for custody. He will fail. Rebecca is pregnant for a reason folks, and with twins no less. I don't hate or dislike Elena but I don't want her with Christopher. She is better with John Ross. And she left with them both in one single episode. That s trampy and disgusting.

Amen to everything you said.

It's just a matter of time that Elena will realize that she made the wrong decision to go back to Chris.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't write that, someone on TWOP did and I agree with them.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

So, this is for the TWOP user...

I couldn't agree more. It's really exactly what I'm thinking too. Chris and Elena won't last long.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:59 PM
Elite Fan

No one over there or on other forums even believe in their love ... I find it hilarious
Old 10-08-2012, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

It's because they don't show that they are actually IN LOVE. She was looking numb when he gave her the ring back, and they had sex by basic instinct. I've never seen such a "lifeless love" between a tv couple. Their acting was simply awful.