Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2009, 07:59 AM
Elite Fan

Wanderlust {Carter & Serena} #4~ Because they are the reason for global warming!

Welcome to the 4th
Serena & Carter
Appreciation Thread

[ van der Woodsen | Baizen ]

wanderlust: a strong, innate desire to rove or travel about
{they wander ; they lust}

CeCe: Did you already know each other?
Carter: Actually we used to go to school together, just a couple years apart. Hi, I’m Carter.

CeCe: Carter saw the error of his wayward ways and he rose like a Pheonix from the ashes, Serena.
Serena: Yes, I see that grandma
Carter: I mean, they weren’t all errors, but..*wink*

Shippers

1. ~AIR~
2. Mirella
3. MPGirl
4. sapphire_red
5. Kiss of Death
6. jhlover
7. NBalways
8. Redlight-Electr0
9. natural_disaster
10. andbreatheme
11. cutie_pie04
12. coconut16
13. Queen Bee
14. Serenachan
15. creativesouls
16. earnshaw
17. makry
18. MoneyHoney
19. annablake
20. MotherChucker
21. Alexa
22. sofiab
23. BrucasEndGame
24. redHill
25. blue sky blues
26. Icey_
27. BlueEyes0006
28. greeneyeswe3tie
29. ~Amarula~
30. gems81
31. grumpyloveschuck
32. BunnySlippers232
33. mesmerized
34. How-very-girl629
35. Liz01
36. Nerenafan
37. angel_wings05
38. *Scarlett*
39. three little birds
40. Laurababora
41. QTPie41184
just ask to be added!

"Hey Beautiful. What's Wrong?"

Let me see that. There you go.

Serena: Oh, I’m so sorry. I know this is not what you signed up for.
Carter: It’s ok. It doesn’t hurt nearly as bad as waking up that
morning in Santorini and finding you jumped on a boat.

Serena: Yeah, um, that night wasn’t exactly what I signed up for either.
The whole thing caught me a bit by surprise.

Carter: You wouldn't.
Serena: I would. But I won’t if you leave town now, alone.
Carter: There are a few things I could hold over your head from that trip.
But consider us even.

▌Icons

[1-5 temporarily unavailable]

[1-5] by MPGirl [6-18] by ~AIR~

Carter: Serena.
Serena: Carter. Aren’t you supposed to be in Dubai?
Carter: You know you can’t lose me for long, where are you headed?
Serena: Everywhere.
Carter: I have something you might want to know before you go.
Serena: I hope it doesn’t have to with Blair?
Carter: No it has to do with you, about Santorini, what you were looking for there.

"Get in, let’s go."

To be continued...
Previous Threads

Angela; tumblr;

Last edited by How-very-girl629; 09-25-2009 at 04:52 PM
Old 09-25-2009, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awwwwww..... I love this OP.
Old 09-25-2009, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for starting. The title couldn't be more true

I'm bringing this from the other thread and if we add Serena's words from the yearbook, I think this could be their type of endgame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by How-very-girl629 (View Post)
I can't see them being the traditional end game, but I would love to see Serena off on her own adventures with just a little reminder that Carter is still in her life.
Quote:
"In 10 years... I hope to be traveling the world and never staying in one place for too long!"
Does this scream CaS or what? Who else likes to travel the world and doesn't stay in one place for too long? It would be so fitting for them.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it would be great to leave open the possibility of CaS at the end, without a traditional, mushy final episode or anything.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
"In 10 years... I hope to be traveling the world and never staying in one place for too long
That is so perfect.
Its so Serena, I'm surprised the GG writers did that.
And its perfect for CaS.

Angela; tumblr;
Old 09-25-2009, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's one thing I think could and should be a major component in the CaS relationship. Neither one can stick around for too long - something always makes one of them run, lol. Then they could just keep crossing paths and coming back to each other for as long as the show is on.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sendtherain (View Post)
That's one thing I think could and should be a major component in the CaS relationship. Neither one can stick around for too long - something always makes one of them run, lol. Then they could just keep crossing paths and coming back to each other for as long as the show is on.
That is my favorite element of their relationship. its so unique and so them. I really hope they keep it.
I think it just fits them, especially Serena.
She needs to learn how to be complete with in herself, and I don't see that happening with Dan or even Nate to a degree, but Carter is so much like her, that I think she could be complete without him and still want him.

Angela; tumblr;
Old 09-25-2009, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree. I definitely don't see Serena being herself with Dan - she already said she's been hiding herself for 2 years in 2.21. And she brushed him off as her high school boyfriend in 2.24 - so that ship has sailed for me.

And I don't see Nate being strong enough to really help Serena with anything, or to call her out when she is losing herself in something petty. He just kind of floats along. But, I really don't buy him being in love with anyone anymore, haha. So they'd have to do a lot of work to convince me of NS.

But Carter is just the right amount of loving Serena without worshiping her or bringing her down.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:21 PM
Elite Fan

She said that?
Gahh, I missed the epicness of Serena admitting that she was pretending to be someone and her calling Dan a hs boyfriend?

I like NS because they're very...easy. I don't know how to word it. They're very natural but I don't think they really help eachother.
CaS challenge eachother and accept eachother.
Plus, I have to agree, Nate sucks right now.

Angela; tumblr;
Old 09-25-2009, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Poor Nate. I thought he was doing so well between 2.11 and 2.18, you know? Just being Vanessa's BF and Chuck's friend and apologizing to Dan. And then, BAM! "Sorry, Vanessa. I'm dumping you after ignoring you for a week in order to date the love of my best friend's life. I'm just cool like that. But it's your fault, Vanessa. You brought this on yourself by walking out of a party that one time. And it's your fault, too, Chuck. You brought this on yourself by being sad for a little too long after your dad died."

And then he realizes he no longer wants to be a ho, only to return from Europe having hooked up with Vanessa again and making out on a plane with some girl whose last name he didn't know. WHUT?

Okay, sorry. Rant over. But, yeah. You missed several awesome signs that DS are soooooo done, lol. Dan didn't even bat an eyelash at Serena with Gabriel. And he ratted her out twice to Lily, just like a brother would. And Serena also said their breaking up and making up was "So high school" in 2.20.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:38 PM
Elite Fan

Yes! I love signs that DS are over!
So so much!

(Plus if RL do get married, which it seems like they will, and with the brother being on the show, I don't even think GG is that sick. )

Ugh I know. I hate what they've done with Nate. Its obvious they completely gave up on the character.
I could have seen NB happening again at some point, people do relapse , but they way it happened just made Nate look like a dick.
And while I wasn't in love with NV, mostly due to my intense Vanessa dislike, they were very stable and they weren't bad for eachother.

But this all reminds me of why I stopped watching GG.

CV, and the worst thing I think the writers ever did, having Blair sleep with Chucks uncle.
Complete destruction of the character. I was so upset.
(Carter/Blair didn't really bother me because it was established that Blair was downspiraling, and Carter likes chaos. It doesn't even bother me for CaS, because it was nothing really. What bothers me is like CV, it only happened because the actors were dating So lame Josh)

Which is why CaS are making me so happy. I honestly thought I would never care that much for the show again. And its not just the couple. but the way they're being written and especially the way S is being written. Its actual growth!
(Plus CB are actually acting like a heatlhy relationship again. )

Angela; tumblr;
Old 09-25-2009, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LOL! I completely agree with all of that, although CV itself didn't really bother me. It was the most non-existent plot point of all time.

But, yes. CaS are really breathing fresh life into the show for me - especially in terms of Serena. And CB in an actual relationship is just love!
Old 09-25-2009, 12:52 PM
Elite Fan

I am so happy with the character of Serena right now. They cannot bring her back to her Dan days. They can't. Its not right.
I will stop watching and just catch the CB scenes on youtube.
I seriously feel like the writers must like them as a couple, or why give them these scenes? Can you imagine them writing these scenes for Aaron/Serena?
I think they're just as excited as we are.

Angela; tumblr;
Old 09-25-2009, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Josh has been talking about bringing Carter back to the show since the writers' strike, so I really do think they are excited. Plus, I feel like the only reason he wasn't more prominent in season 2 was because he was doing Kings.

Finally, a Serena ship I can believe in!
Old 09-25-2009, 01:09 PM
Elite Fan

And the fact that Santorini is basically the only thing I've ever seen the writers show continunity with. I definitely think they've been plannng this.
Josh would be stupid if he didn't keep him. Even if he doesn't want to keep CaS(Which why???), he should still want to keep one of the best actors he's got.

Quote:
Finally, a Serena ship I can believe in!

That reminded me of Obama's campaign promise.

Angela; tumblr;
Closed Thread   Post New Thread