Old 03-05-2021, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just saw it and I am in awe It was so amazing! I still cannot believe it

That scene

Spoiler:

Bring up the Dr Strange movie
Old 03-05-2021, 08:32 PM
Total Fan

It wasn't as emotionally devastating as I feared, but I still cried. I absolutely love this show. It has been an amazing surprise, and a deeply affecting journey with Wanda.

The entire goodbye sequence with Billy, Tommy, and then Vision was so sweet and poignant. It was beautiful the way Wanda told him all the things he was, but mostly her love, and it was so poetic how Vision described the things he had been, then left her with a little bit of hope when he wondered what he might become next. It almost felt like they were exchanging vows as they said goodbye. They will get to say 'hello' again, eventually.

Argh, it's gonna be long wait until Multiverse of Madness.
Old 03-05-2021, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, I agree with you, all those scenes were so emotional and such brilliant acting by all the actors!! Just wow I will re-watch it over and over again now till we finally get to the Dr Strange movie
Old 03-05-2021, 09:30 PM
Total Fan

Elizabeth Olsen is effing phenomenal. She deserves all the Emmys, Oscars, BAFTAs, just give 'em all to her. Paul Bettany was stellar as well, Kathryn Hahn and Teyonah Parris were also particular stand-outs despite their less prominent screentime, this whole cast is amazing. I really hope this show also gets released on DVD.

I know Multiverse of Madness is Dr. Strange's movie, but I hope Marvel doesn't just go back to treating Wanda like a side character. WandaVision is proof that Wanda has the depth and Elizabeth the talent to carry an entire story of their own.
Old 03-06-2021, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really hope so, we need another WV season or a movie, it would be EPIC!

She does deserve all the awards Perfect cast

Old 03-06-2021, 03:49 PM
Total Fan

That gif.

Absolutely! And if Vision's first words to Wanda when they reunite aren't "Hello again, darling" I'll be disappointed. To that end, I hope the WandaVision writers get to be the ones who handle Wanda & Vision's eventual reunion.

Old 03-06-2021, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes please, we need the "Hello again" part on the reunion for sure

That art is amazing Love them so much!
Old 03-07-2021, 10:23 AM
Loyal Fan

So happy to find this thread!

I loved this couple since I first saw them in Civil War. I loved how he looked at her, just enchanted, how gentle he was. I loved seeing how concerned they were with each other, how they kiss (long and slow like they’re really savoring it). They have such chemistry together, you don’t see that everyday. There wasn’t that much of them in the Avengers movies, so I savored every minute and was so delighted to find out that they would have their own series in WandaVision! I don’t think their story is over, I felt there was foreshadowing with Vision’s comment “We’ve said goodbye before, it stands to reason that we’ll say hello again”
IrishWristWatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aw, you are so right and so well said . They are so amazing with each other, like perfection I hope we see them again soon Pretty please

Old 03-07-2021, 05:37 PM
Total Fan

Beautifully put.

Elizabeth and Paul's friendship is lovely.
Old 03-07-2021, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

WandaVision finished it!

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Jen's Herald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Super cool Please share your thoughts
Old 03-10-2021, 04:35 AM
Total Fan

We know Wanda's going to be in Dr. Strange 2, but I wonder when we'll see Vision again?
Reply   Post New Thread