Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2015, 01:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by unstableharpy (View Post)
I've rewatched parts of 2x22 (because I found it strange that someone who is heading to Imerety - which is now Georgia - would get on the same boat as Kenna who is heading to north), and I'm not sure, but I think that after Kenna admits to Bash that she knew she was pregnant for few weeks, Bash is actually trying not to cry. Even his voice sounds strange.

I agree. He had tears in his eyes too. That when I started to feel bad for him.

About the time for Kennash scenes, I'm okay with out a lot of screen time as long as what we get is good.
JessTeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 01:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by icygrace (View Post)
True . . . And then she has the possibility of taking Kenna and her child out for good.

Well Conde + Elizabeth + Catherine are all tied together. Cleith I'm sure I will be tied into the Belphine SL. Then there's Frary, the main couple (+ Nostradamus), and Lorcisse. So that is a lot of different SLs. And I think they'll need to figure out at some point that the Bourbons were behind Henry and Catherine's madness, which could turn Catherine against her new allies? Basically I'm having a hard time figuring out how we give Kennash screen time with that.

Unless we then later see Kenna and Catherine teaming up against the Bourbons? (My dream come true!!!)
We would never get anything near as awesome as Kenna and Catherine teaming up against Bourbons. I was so sure, we would get that in 2x17. I remember Catherine watching Kennash argue because of Antoine in 2x16, and even the camera specifically lingered on Catherine during that fight. But no, against all hope, Catherine was simply enjoying watching their marriage fall apart. That was such a huge disappointment.

I think if Kenna won't get on the boat, or something happens and makes her come back early, she might get involved in Bash/Delphine plot. Or to be precise, Delphine might involve her, if our speculations are true and Kenna's expecting Bash's child, she will want to take Kenna out.
Since Delphine is obsessed with Bash, and wants the future she supposedly saw when she touched Kenna (it must had been Kenna's future, nothing else makes sense, I mean why get a glimpse of your future when you touch someone who is not a part of that said future?), I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to steal the kid. Magically, or by cutting Kenna open in later stages of pregnancy.
Is Delphine gonna turn into Reign's very own nanny Carrie? Trying to kill the wife, steal the child, and seduce the husband?

Also, if Delphine targeted Kenna, Bash would have to get involved and protect her. There's few things Bash loves more than being the hero. That could lead to reunion even before the kid pops up with Bash's eyes.
unstableharpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 01:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

I remember thinking Kenna was going to help take down the bourbons too. *sniff*

I personally would prefer Kenna being involved in the Dash storyline some how to her leaving and missing some of her story.

Last edited by JessTeller; 05-19-2015 at 01:46 PM
Old 05-19-2015, 01:42 PM
Master Fan

Their break up scene was really emotional. When he left you could see the shock in her eyes.
Old 05-19-2015, 01:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
Their break up scene was really emotional. When he left you could see the shock in her eyes.
I was so focused on Kenna, it took me more viewings than I'm comfortable to admit to see the almost tears. I really watched that scene way too many times to still be considered an acceptable amount.

I love how many theories we have for next season. I'm gonna laugh if this will turn out to be Pascal 2.0. and Kennash will just get magically back together like Frary did.
Old 05-19-2015, 02:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I was so focused on Kenna, it took me more viewings than I'm comfortable to admit to see the almost tears. I really watched that scene way too many times to still be considered an acceptable amount.

I love how many theories we have for next season. I'm gonna laugh if this will turn out to be Pascal 2.0. and Kennash will just get magically back together like Frary did.
m
First episode starts with Bash drowning D in a icy river, then running onto Kennas boat right before it leaves and they ride back to the castle.
I'm ashamed to say wouldn't be super mad...#kennashtrash
Old 05-19-2015, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Since Delphine is obsessed with Bash, and wants the future she supposedly saw when she touched Kenna (it must had been Kenna's future, nothing else makes sense, I mean why get a glimpse of your future when you touch someone who is not a part of that said future?), I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to steal the kid. Magically, or by cutting Kenna open in later stages of pregnancy.
Is Delphine gonna turn into Reign's very own nanny Carrie? Trying to kill the wife, steal the child, and seduce the husband?
Cutting her open? After watching D and her ritual or killing the boy I'm sure the writers are capable of doing anything. But not this. But I can see a storyline that involves Bash, Delphine and pregnant Kenna. D told Bash the story that witches tried to steal an unborn's soul. Maybe it was not a coincidence that it was mentioned in the episode where D found out about Kenna's pregnancy.
Old 05-19-2015, 02:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessTeller (View Post)
do you think Conde will still be helping elizabeth? He seemed over it in the SF.
Well, he kind of owes her, doesn't he?

Quote:
A glimpse of that how the writers handle so many SLs you could get in the finale. There were a lot parallel SLs and it worked. But you are right when you say that there is not enough for Kennash. I think we got 3 minutes?
If they could do that again (but use the limited Kennash time more effectively), I wouldn't mind either. Even their really good episodes, they didn't necessarily have tons of screentime - just better utilized.

Quote:

I guess I haven't watched enough times yet. Aw, now I feel even more bad for him than I was starting to feel in my posts toward the end of the last thread (before I went down the annulment research rabbit hole).

At least I will have had some fun theorizing with you all and writing like a machine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessTeller (View Post)
m
First episode starts with Bash drowning D in a icy river, then running onto Kennas boat right before it leaves and they ride back to the castle.
I'm ashamed to say wouldn't be super mad...#kennashtrash
The Reign writers would troll us like that.

I'm proud #kennashtrash but I would be kind of mad, ngl.

Quote:
Cutting her open? After watching D and her ritual or killing the boy I'm sure the writers are capable of doing anything. But not this. But I can see a storyline that involves Bash, Delphine and pregnant Kenna. She told Bash the story that witches tried to steal an unborn's soul. Maybe it was not a coincidence that it was mentioned in the episode where D found out about Kenna's pregnancy.
So you think she'd basically try to steal the baby's soul (and therefore kill it in the womb, I guess), since in that story the baby was stillborn or died IIRC (can't remember which)?

You have no idea what it's like to be a girl in this world. Owning nothing, having no power except the effect that you have on men.
icygrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 02:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh ****. I forgot E was the one to sneak C out of the castle. I'm to focused on all thing Kennash to really consider other characters.
Old 05-19-2015, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

Yes, the witches caused the women to miscarry and took the souls of the dead babies.
Old 05-19-2015, 02:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Does anyone watch The Originals?
Remeber when the witches tried to make Hayley miscarry? I could see D doing something like that with Kenna.

I wonder if whenever D had her hands on the dead servant boy (and was moaning) if she was stealing his soul?
Old 05-19-2015, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

What does a witch do with a soul of an unborn child? Or if D took the soul from the boy what for...
Old 05-19-2015, 02:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Yes, the witches caused the women to miscarry and took the souls of the dead babies.
Things are not looking good for Kenna. But I'm still unsure if Delphine really killed the servant. Why would she do it in her room? Too risky. I think there's some other supernatural creature hiding in the castle, or someone was trying to start witch hunts.
So she might not try to kill the baby and steal its soul.

I think Delphine is crazy and she definitely is obsessed with Bash, so she might try to actually steal the baby if it's his, and force Bash into being a one big happy family with her.
Old 05-19-2015, 02:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Things are not looking good for Kenna. But I'm still unsure if Delphine really killed the servant. Why would she do it in her room? Too risky. I think there's some other supernatural creature hiding in the castle, or someone was trying to start witch hunts.
So she might not try to kill the baby and steal its soul.

I think Delphine is crazy and she definitely is obsessed with Bash, so she might try to actually steal the baby if it's his, and force Bash into being a one big happy family with her.
But how would she get it if Kenna really does leave? What keeps Kenna in France after all/brings her back within striking distance of Delphine?

You have no idea what it's like to be a girl in this world. Owning nothing, having no power except the effect that you have on men.
icygrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 02:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by icygrace (View Post)
But how would she get it if Kenna really does leave? What keeps Kenna in France after all/brings her back within striking distance of Delphine?

I'm counting on Kenna not being able to leave, or coming back early. I doubt the logistics of the show would allow for Kenna to have her own fully separated storyline, they can't do any major time jumps because that would be a kiss of death for Francis, and they're unlikely to keep CS offscreen for more than 3 or 4 episodes.
Either Kenna is very far along, like 5 months pregnant, or she will come back earlier than expected. Not sure what would her motivations for return be, but she can't be gone for long.
Maybe she realizes the child is Bash's? Maybe there's a conflict or plague outbreak that makes her return to France for safety?
She could only go home (is she still welcome there?), or back to France, or visit her new friend in Imerety. There are no other options for her. And since the actor that played the boy king of Imerety is actually 14 y/o, I doubt we will ever see him again.

Last edited by unstableharpy; 05-19-2015 at 02:59 PM
Reply   Post New Thread