Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2015, 08:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

I agree. And I don't like GR so I can't wait until he is hanged.
Old 05-05-2015, 11:28 AM
Master Fan

Is it going to happen in the finale?
Old 05-05-2015, 12:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm not sure. I would like him too...so most of the guest stars are gone in season 3 and we can focus on the characters we already have.
Old 05-05-2015, 12:38 PM
Master Fan

That's what I'm hoping for... no GR, no Delphine... With these two gone I think Bash and Kenna have a new chance to work on their relationship. If they really want it..
Old 05-05-2015, 01:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yes, I was Delphine gone too, I always forget about her..I don't really mind her yet bc she hasn't done anything to piss me off. BUT that doesn't mean I want her around.

Last edited by JessTeller; 05-05-2015 at 01:28 PM
Old 05-05-2015, 01:45 PM
Master Fan

I don't like that she is closer to him than Kenna. All what she wanted was to be with her husband. But Bash was constantly off in the woods hunting something or someone. Kenna was mostly alone and didn't know what to do with her time. That Antoine had a chance to get closer to Kenna was Bash's fault imo.
Old 05-05-2015, 04:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yes, but I think Bash totally thinks Kenna doesn't want him, she said "I want things you can never give me." Which he thinks she means money and power, I feel like Bash doesn't have very much self worth so that's what he assumed, but really what Kenna meant was his attention and children--a good life.
I think D and he are kindred spirits in a way so it's easy for him to just hide out there...not that I like it but I feel like Bash is always looking for acceptance.

Last edited by JessTeller; 05-05-2015 at 07:27 PM
Old 05-05-2015, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessTeller (View Post)
Yes, but I think Bash totally thinks Kenna doesn't want him, she said "I want things you can never give me." Which he thinks she means money and power, I feel like Bash doesn't have very much self worth so that's what he assumed, but really what Kenna meant was his attention and children--a good life.
I think D and he are kindred spirits in a way so it's easy for him to just hide out there...not that I like it but I feel like Bash is always looking for acceptance.
ICA with this because remember that Kenna said "You don’t need your father’s name or to slay every dragon to be worth something." So his self esteem has never been high which ties into his being a bastard and all.

I want both GR and D to be gone and that might mean that KB will find each other again.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 05-05-2015, 08:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)
ICA with this because remember that Kenna said "You don’t need your father’s name or to slay every dragon to be worth something." So his self esteem has never been high which ties into his being a bastard and all.

I want both GR and D to be gone and that might mean that KB will find each other again.
Yep. And remember the pilot, when F says "Lucky Bastard"..and Bash looks upset by it? I also think Dianne raised him to on not think he deserves more, I think i remember one of them saying saying "We are his (Henrys) favorites because we never ask for anything."

But yes I want D and Gr gone by next season, season one was so good and they didn't have tons of extra people.
Old 05-05-2015, 10:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessTeller (View Post)
Yes, but I think Bash totally thinks Kenna doesn't want him, she said "I want things you can never give me." Which he thinks she means money and power
That's the reason why they need to talk, to clear up their problems.
Old 05-06-2015, 03:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
That's the reason why they need to talk, to clear up their problems.
But then what drama would there be? /sarcasm

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 05-06-2015, 04:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

I would love for them to be locked in a room together and have to clear the air! it could be so angsty.

Also, why do y'all think Bash doesn't want kids?
Old 05-06-2015, 04:41 AM
Master Fan

Who said that he doesn't want kids? They never talked about it.

To lock them in a room together is a great idea. They can't escape from each other then.
Old 05-06-2015, 04:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

Kenna mentioned him not being interested in having kids to Antione.
Old 05-06-2015, 06:05 AM
Master Fan

That's interesting especially when her secret is that she is pregnant.