Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2015, 05:21 AM
Master Fan

Wait a sec, I had a thought: What if the two kids mentioned in Nostradamus's vision were twins, and more importantly Kennash twins?

ETA: No wait, re-reading the subs they would be too young.
Old 04-26-2015, 05:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

I honestly don't think Kenna having sex with someone else would seal their fate, in the late episode Bash straight up told her it was none if his business.
Plus Bash telling her to divorce him if she finds someone that's makes her feel safe.
So even if she does...that would be stupid of the writers to make a huge deal out of that...it shouldn't be a "secret."

Also someobe metioned GR gets beheaded? Why?

And what vision Alice?
JessTeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 07:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessTeller (View Post)
I honestly don't think Kenna having sex with someone else would seal their fate, in the late episode Bash straight up told her it was none if his business.
Plus Bash telling her to divorce him if she finds someone that's makes her feel safe.
So even if she does...that would be stupid of the writers to make a huge deal out of that...it shouldn't be a "secret."

Also someobe metioned GR gets beheaded? Why?

And what vision Alice?
Good point, Jess! B did say that didn't he?

I think GR being beheaded has to do with being part of Amboise which is The Siege in 2x21. It's a treasonous to try to kidnap the king and while Conde as the prince of the blood would save him, it wouldn't save GR.

Same, what vision are you referring to, Alice?

ETA: Going back to the vid that Mona posted, I've always felt that Torrance never really shipped KB and was much more of a Masher. He only dropped talking Mash in Feb in interviews when he admitted that probably there was no hope left for Mash. I disagree about actor's shipping their character's OTP. For example, with Downton Abbey (my previous obsession prior to Reign), the actor who plays Tom Branson, Allen Leech, shipped his character's relationship with his late wife from the beginning even until now. He always says that Sybil is Tom's love. Anyway, that's my two cents on the matter.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net

Last edited by ScarletCourt; 04-26-2015 at 07:17 AM
ScarletCourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 08:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)
I disagree about actor's shipping their character's OTP. For example, with Downton Abbey (my previous obsession prior to Reign), the actor who plays Tom Branson, Allen Leech, shipped his character's relationship with his late wife from the beginning even until now. He always says that Sybil is Tom's love. Anyway, that's my two cents on the matter.
Tom isn't in a serious relationship right now, is he? I think it's different when a character has a new love. Actors often jump ship and root for the new popular couple. This can change from season to season because it's usually the case that characters in a TV series change their partners like underwear.
Old 04-26-2015, 09:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
Tom isn't in a serious relationship right now, is he? I think it's different when a character has a new love. Actors often jump ship and root for the new popular couple. This can change from season to season because it's usually the case that characters in a TV series change their partners like underwear.
Agree that Tom is not in a new serious relationship at the moment, but Julian Fellowes had been trying to pair him up with someone else between S4 and S5 and still Allen's not said anything other than Tom's love is Sybil, but then his new pairing was very unpopular with his fanbase.

Old 04-26-2015, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)
Agree that Tom is not in a new serious relationship at the moment, but Julian Fellowes had been trying to pair him up with someone else between S4 and S5 and still Allen's not said anything other than Tom's love is Sybil, but then his new pairing was very unpopular with his fanbase.
I can't even remember her name. I remember she helped Daisy. But I never liked her with Tom.

But back to Torrance... If he was not a Kennash shipper why did he want them together? He also said that in the interview.
Old 04-26-2015, 11:44 AM
Master Fan

I don't know why Torrance doesn't seem to be a huge KB shipper, but I stopped watching his interviews for the most part because he usually had more Mash things to say than Kennash. Usually, he would bring up Mash and not talk at all about Kennash. Perhaps his Mash fanbase is bigger than his kennash fanbase?

Old 04-26-2015, 12:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think T might not be able to say much about KB so he just didn't talk about them.

I mean honestly I guess it doesn't matter. like someone else mentioned its up yo the writers and I really think KB are endgame.
Old 04-26-2015, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

I think that's what every shipper of a particular couple wish for. But I doubt we'll see that this season. Hopefully next. There is hope as long both still are alive. And we all know that nothing is impossible on a tv show.
Old 04-26-2015, 01:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I think that's what every shipper of a particular couple wish for. But I doubt we'll see that this season. Hopefully next. There is hope as long both still are alive. And we all know that nothing is impossible on a tv show.
Yea I don't expect much this season. Or the start of next

But all my OTPs have ended up together..except on one tree hill. But that was a **** show so just pretend it never happened
Old 04-26-2015, 02:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I think we might see a start of reconciliation in last episode.... Why?

Cause even if not the best writers, those people are not dumb. They know next season has huge chances to be the last and to probably even not be a full 22-episodes season...

Since they want to focus on the 3 queens and give important part to Elizabeth, they know they might lack time to wrap all storylines if they do not start this season...

Especially since if Kenna really ends being pregnant, they will need to also give time to thsi new storyline....

My thought... Can be good or not....
Pirouline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

Every favorite couple of mine died or got separated. So I hope this one can survive for once... literally.
Old 04-26-2015, 03:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Coming aboard!

Have been ficcing these two long enough . . .
icygrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

I just found this interview from March. It's not that old and from what he said there I got the impression that he is indeed a Kennash shipper.

‘Reign’ Spoilers: Bash & Kenna — Reunion Or Divorce In Season 2 | TVLine
Old 04-26-2015, 03:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by icygrace (View Post)
Coming aboard!

Have been ficcing these two long enough . . .

Welcome!!!!Glad to have you!
(And would love to read your fics. ) what are your thoughts on kennas "secret" in the SF?
Reply   Post New Thread