Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2015, 02:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
We don't know yet what she means to Bash. We just assume they are lovers.
Oh yea, the first time it shows anything Romantic happening Im going to hate her, Im sure of it.
JessTeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 02:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessTeller (View Post)
Really? I didn't see it that way. I saw him as a fan!
Did you? He practically says he thinks Bash is lying to Kenna even in the very scene where he tells her he wants to come back to her, and he pretty much states that "if anything happens to his marriage" after Francis dies he might crawl back to Mary. I understand that the scripts don't help, but he doesn't by any means sound like he's involved in the ship to me. I don't know where to get the impression that he's a fan. The best thing he says is that Bash is honourable and is trying to work things out. But he's speaking of end-of-season-1 scenes here, when 90% of the fandom was already shipping Kenna like fedex and yet he still wasn't.
Old 04-25-2015, 02:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
Did you? He practically says he thinks Bash is lying to Kenna even in the very scene where he tells her he wants to come back to her, and he pretty much states that "if anything happens to his marriage" after Francis dies he might crawl back to Mary. I understand that the scripts don't help, but he doesn't by any means sound like he's involved in the ship to me. I don't know where to get the impression that he's a fan. The best thing he says is that Bash is honourable and is trying to work things out. But he's speaking of end-of-season-1 scenes here, when 90% of the fandom was already shipping Kenna like fedex and yet he still wasn't.
I think he was throwing shade with the whole going back to Mary thing... He has said before that ship already sailed.
He did an interview where he said it made him sad to do the break up scenes which I read before I watched this, so maybe I went into that with that mindset.. Plus I'm super optimistic..sooo....

I wasn't trying to be rude in my earlier posts...Sorry if it seemed that wAy!

Last edited by JessTeller; 04-25-2015 at 03:10 PM
Old 04-25-2015, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

I think it's the same in all TV shows. The actors can't ship a particular couple because they don't know what the writers plan. I get from the interview that he wanted them together but that there is always the possibility that they won't stay together. He must say that because of the drama effect. There is no actor in the world who can truly say that a couple stays together forever.
Old 04-25-2015, 03:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessTeller (View Post)
I think he was throwing shade with the whole going back to Mary thing... He has said before that ship already sailed.
He did an interview where he said it made him sad to do the break up scenes which I read before I watched this, so maybe I went into that with that mindset.. Plus I'm super optimistic..sooo....

You seem a little offended, if so that wasn't my intention.sorry!
Oh no absolutely, if anything I'd begrudge him! Sorry if I gave that impression

I see the point both of you are making, but Torrance really sounded pretty cold in shipper terms more often than not. Yes he said he was sad to film the breakup but it seemed more relates to his friendship with Caitlin than it was to KB. Maybe I'm wrong. I just don't like the fact that he never said anything I was happy about as a shipper.

(sorry when I write from my phone I make all kind of typos and sound very inarticulate)
Old 04-25-2015, 03:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
Oh no absolutely, if anything I'd begrudge him! Sorry if I gave that impression

I see the point both of you are making, but Torrance really sounded pretty cold in shipper terms more often than not. Yes he said he was sad to film the breakup but it seemed more relates to his friendship with Caitlin than it was to KB. Maybe I'm wrong. I just don't like the fact that he never said anything I was happy about as a shipper.

(sorry when I write from my phone I make all kind of typos and sound very inarticulate)
No you are fine! I just didn't want to come off as an *******.
And I type from my phone 90% of the time so I understand typos!
Everyone is going to see things diffrent ways... I like hearing other thoughts.
Old 04-25-2015, 03:15 PM
Master Fan

It doesn't matter really what he wants. The writers decide what is going to happen next.
Old 04-25-2015, 03:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

That's true! I just want the SF to hurry up so I know what I'm dealing with here
Old 04-25-2015, 03:23 PM
Master Fan

I guess we'll have to wait until 2.21 to find out more.
Old 04-25-2015, 04:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

The next episode might give us an idea...bc kenna "crosses a line".
Old 04-25-2015, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

I hope that the line she crosses isn't the line I think she's going to cross.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
ScarletCourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 11:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)
Yeah same.

Quote:
It doesn't matter really what he wants. The writers decide what is going to happen next.
That's for sure. Though with these writers the thought scares me
Old 04-26-2015, 03:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)
LOL

I'm sure it's what we both think about. But if she has sex I hope Bash won't care enough to ask her for an annulment. In their break up scene he was really clear about it that she should stay married until someone new comes along for her. If he thinks that Renaude is the right man for her maybe he agrees to a divorce.
Old 04-26-2015, 04:16 AM
Master Fan

Though is it more of a betrayal to camp into the woods with the sexy fake nun deliberately avoiding to even see one's wife or to just sleep with another man after your husband made it clear that he's past you? But we know Bash is judgmental.
Old 04-26-2015, 05:06 AM
Master Fan

When I think about how happy they were in the beginning of season 2 it hurts to see them so cold to each other now. But I think it's more from Bash's site. Kenna is still concerned about him and wants to be a part of his life.