Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2014, 05:00 PM
Master Fan

Will be posting my live recap here tomorrow.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
ScarletCourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 12:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

Can't wait for your liveblogging Scarlet, I hope we'll have a kennash scene..
I mean technically, Mary will have scenes with Conde, her ladies and probably Francis, and Francis will try to kill Narcisse, and he will probably have scenes with Lola and Mary, Greer will have scenes with Leith and Castleroy and Mary, Catherine with Henry, and maybe Claude who will probably also have a scene with Conde. So I guess that leaves Kenna and Bash, I'm thinking either we're going to see them together or not see them at all.
Old 12-10-2014, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

I hope so, too!

Old 12-10-2014, 06:08 PM
Master Fan

Previously on Reign ...

Catherine and the twin girls. Bash and Francis and Mary.

Mary in bed the following morning. Guards outside the door. Bash is organizing the prisoners to the dungeon. Bash tries to convince Francis that all is alright. Conde shows up and Francis asks about Mary. Mary is looking at every prisoner to find her rapist. Mary says he's not there and she wants the others also captured. She sees them all the time. She can't let Francis touch her.

Credits

Greer and Castleroy argue over mass and services. Greer asks C to separate himself from this. G begs that he change course. Francis and Mary. Francis asks that Mary not to blame. Mary tells him that he was doing what was best for France. Francis confesses about Narcisse and the regicide. Francis confesses to killing Montgomery. Francis says that he's lied and lied to protect her. Bash knocks. More prisoners than can fit into the dungeon. It's too cold for the extras outside and Francis says to let them freeze because he now has to be a king that is to be feared.

Commercial. (including part of Kenna's interview)

Mary moving back to her old chambers. She tells the LIWs about the rape. The LIW want to hug her but Mary prefers not to be touched, still feeling some pain. Mary asks that they lie for her. She's staying in her own rooms until she can be sure that no pregnancy occurs. Lola and Francis in the sneak peek. Leith goes to Greers Room. He asks about Castleroy. His orders are to question any known protestant like a witchhunt. Leith asks if Mary can protect her and when Greer says no, he says to leave before it is found out. Leith leaves. Francis/Bash/Catherine. Riot in the South keep. Prisoners heard rumour that they would be left to freeze so they rioted. Francis orders all of them to be hanged to show what happens when they riot. Catherine tries to appeal to him but he ignores her and says that she and his father used fear to keep the country safe. Catherine sees blood on her hands and the twin girls appear again. Hands clean and girls run away. Claude plays the harpsichord and the twins are there. Catherine comes in and asks her to leave. Claude says no. Catherine slaps her. Claude tells her to go to hell and leaves. Catherine talks to the twins and tells them about how they died and how they are dead. Suddenly the twins hold C by her wrist and tells her to take care of Claude or they will and she will suffer. Conde and another go into town to find Hugo. Turns out Hugo hung himself. Castleroy is taken by the guards.

Commerical

Conde asks his aide about the letter he sent to Mary. Apparently the letter never reached Mary since the servant who was to deliver it was killed before he got there. Mary comes across Mary. Conde tells them just found that Hugo hanged himself. Mary asks if the man had a wife and for him to take her to the wife. Claude is talking to some other girls at the table. Catherine shows and wants to talk to Claude. Catherine says she doesn't know how much longer she can keep Claude safe. Catherine gives her enough gold to go to Rome. Calude is finished asking her mother for money and drops the gold to the floor. Kenna comes by and tries to help Claude but Claude tells her she's nothing and Catherine will do anything for blood. Francis finds Narcisse and Narcisse tells him that he changed his will so that everything he has would go to the protestants.

Commercial (including part of Anna's interview) The interviews are on M3TV.ca

Conde goes to the wife. Mary shows up and tells her that the wife is under her protection. Hugo took the money to save his wife. Mary asks about the man called Severn. He was a farmer who got radicalized by his son's death. They needed money to leave country. She lies about how she saw them. Mary carried a dagger and they are off. Catherine brings Claude something she has put some dolops of stuff into the food she brings. Claude tells Catherine that she was badly treated. Catherine feeds soup to Claude. The twins are there nodding. Catherine keeps saying forgive me.

Commercial

Leith enters the courtyard and finds the hung men. L asks about Castleroy and asks for C's freedom as payment of his lands. Leith goes to get Castleroy from the dungeons and tells him not to come back. Conde shows up in the house with Mary. The men are now coming. Conde tells her to hide. The men are the rapists. Conde knows that Mary was raped. Mary tells the man that he will be forgotten and she will be remembered. Rapist spits at her. Then one of them throws fire on the rapist who burns and then the building goes up in smoke.

Commercial

Mary and Conde the following morning. Mary tells Conde who knows about it. Conde tells her that she can trust him. He points out that they were nearly home. She thought that killing the rapist would bring her back to Francis, but she wonders how she can. Claude and Bash. Claude is very intoxicated? She's actually burning up. Bash carries her off and Kenna sees him do it. Castleroy is packing. He asks whether she is leaving with him. She says that she can't because Mary needs her and with her staying it will throw away suspicion from him. She asks him to take the children and go somewhere safe and he says that he prays that he will see her again. Francis looks for Mary and tells her that he's executed 9 of the prisoners. Mary tells him that it's over because she and Conde took care of them. Now Mary blames Francis for the rape. Mary says that she thinks they should live separate lives. Francis says he won't do that. Mary rejects his pleads. Francis goes to Narcisse. He has more use for him alive than dead. Now Francis owns Narcisse. Catherine is asleep. Something moves in her bed. The hand on her neck. Henry!!! He kisses her. The twins found him. They kiss and kiss and Catherine says as Henry wants that she wants him back. Conde and Antoine. A says that it wasn't him behind the attack. The information is going less and less. Antoine says that when the time comes Louis will remember what he has to do for family. Someone delivers Conde's letter to Mary. In it, Conde admits that he's fallen in love with her and can't marry Claude.

The end.

Last edited by ScarletCourt; 12-10-2014 at 07:00 PM
Old 12-10-2014, 06:45 PM
New Fan

So the rapist is dead now? Good riddance.
Scot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 06:48 PM
Extreme Fan

do we know what was in conde's letter? no conde's brother this episode either?

Last edited by makeitreign; 12-10-2014 at 07:00 PM
makeitreign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 07:01 PM
Master Fan

Yes, rapist and the other men are dead. I just finished and you find out both. No Promo though.

Old 12-10-2014, 07:17 PM
Extreme Fan

thank you! how did antoine look?
makeitreign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

Antoine. He's a bit smarmy and sure of himself.

Sorry for the original giganto pic.

Old 12-11-2014, 03:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)
Catherine is asleep. Something moves in her bed. The hand on her neck. Henry!!! He kisses her. The twins found him. They kiss and kiss and Catherine says as Henry wants that she wants him back. Conde and Antoine. A says that it wasn't him behind the attack. The information is going less and less. Antoine says that when the time comes Louis will remember what he has to do for family. Someone delivers Conde's letter to Mary. In it, Conde admits that he's fallen in love with her and can't marry Claude.

The end.

Thank you for the recap!
De Medici Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 06:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by reign_demedicifan (View Post)

Thank you for the recap!
You're very welcome, Issi!

Old 12-11-2014, 02:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Bash (Torrance Coombs) and Kenna (Caitlin Stasey): The fan-favorite couple has been put on the backburner in the first half of the season, but will play a major role when the show comes back in 2015. But be careful what you wish for, Bash and Kenna fans!

"They are two very different people who deeply love each other, but their differences are going to rise up. We have a new character coming to town in the form of Antoine (Conde's brother, played by Ben Aldridge), who's introduced in the 10th episode, and he's going to play a role in what will be a great test of their marriage. Kenna has a thing for kings; I think that won't go away."
X

OMG I KNEW IT OMG I TOTALLY KNEW IT!!!!
Finally we will have kennash
Old 12-11-2014, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

I just knew they'd only have scenes with trouble. And looks like we're going to have the blame placed on Kenna, when Bash has done nothing but keep things from her so far.
Old 12-11-2014, 03:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well at least they will have scenes so I'm not complaining, I don't think they will blame it on Kenna though, I think Bash has been shady as hell with her, so whatever happens I'll always be on kenna's side. And I'm like a 100% sure that nothing will happen between kenna and antoine except if she come to realise what happened between Bash and Claude, especially since she saw with her own eyes that he still talks to her and he actually cares about her, and he carried her...
Old 12-11-2014, 05:22 PM
Master Fan

Frankly, after S1, I expected Bash and Kenna to talk about everything. Now, not so much. I mean wouldn't Kenna be upset if Francis's backup plan had to be used and Bash took Mary back to Scotland. Would the LIW be included?

Reply   Post New Thread