Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2014, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

Two Black Sheep {Kenna♥Bash} #2: "It's a very romantic story actually. Father threatened to kill them both if thay didn't marry." ~ Francis

kenna & bash
2;

two black sheep

What a pair my father tied together for a lifetime.
main thread

shippers;
001. Bree347
002. Iloverrary
003. drunkalice
004. lemon tart
005. lilywang69
006. find something real
007. Serenachan
008. LostInTheSun
009. ScarletCourt
010. heartheghosts_
011. Prisyx2
012. rachade
013. slow_handss
014. enchantedstarlight
015. itmemandy
016. Jewelstone
017. Christian'sKimberDoll

“You’re not safe in this castle.
And I will always defend you…
because you’re my wife.”

the moment;

past threads;
001. | 002. | 003. | 004. | 005.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net

Last edited by ScarletCourt; 04-14-2015 at 05:34 PM
ScarletCourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 12:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the new thread
Old 11-25-2014, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

Just noticed that you haven't been added yet? oversight?

Old 11-26-2014, 10:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yes I just noticed that
Can you add me please ?
Old 11-26-2014, 06:45 PM
Master Fan

Added you

Old 11-26-2014, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

Add me please.
Old 11-26-2014, 07:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
Add me please.
Done!

Old 11-27-2014, 02:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

What do you think will happen in the next episode ?
Old 12-01-2014, 10:42 AM
Master Fan

Well, there is the break in. I suspect that it will be chaos. No idea if we will see KB though.

What do you think will happen?

Old 12-02-2014, 12:55 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think when he will go she will talk to him and maybe convince him to stay. What do you think of Antoine's audition ? do you think that girl he's trying to seduce is Kenna ? What would that mean for her and Bash ? Isn't it like dangerous for their relationship ?
Old 12-02-2014, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

In the Antoine audition, the girl he's talking about sounds like she's already slept with him. I can't imagine Kenna doing that while she loves Bash. So I don't think it's her but they have such inconsistent characters that it's hard to pinpoint vis-a-vis Bash and Claude's relationship.

The Kenna I know wouldn't be that girl. She wants both her and Bash to rise in rank and sleeping with Antoine won't do that, but who knows what they are trying in the writer's room.

Will be posting my live recap tomorrow here. Hope you can join me!!!

Old 12-02-2014, 01:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)
In the Antoine audition, the girl he's talking about sounds like she's already slept with him. I can't imagine Kenna doing that while she loves Bash. So I don't think it's her but they have such inconsistent characters that it's hard to pinpoint vis-a-vis Bash and Claude's relationship.

The Kenna I know wouldn't be that girl. She wants both her and Bash to rise in rank and sleeping with Antoine won't do that, but who knows what they are trying in the writer's room.

Will be posting my live recap tomorrow here. Hope you can join me!!!
I didn't think the girl he's talking with already slept with him. I thought he tried to seduce her one night, she rejected him, and then the day after that he said what was in the audition tape. It may be Kenna but even if it's her, she won't be doing anything with him, I don't think she'll even consider it, because like you said she loves Bash, and she will never do that to him. Apparently their biggest problems this season is the fact that she's ambitious, so that's why I think it's her, maybe it's some sort of a test in their relationship that I think she'll pass. I remember the writers saying "she's ambitous, and restless but she suprisingly loves him." the "suprisingly" felt weird to me, but if they're going down this road, I think Antoine will court her, offer her everything she wants (lands, money, even being a queen) and she will still say no because she loves Bash, and that's what's suprising (do I even make any sense ? )
Anyway, I think it would be a great storyline for them, I'd love to see jealous Bash, and I'd love to see Kenna proving her love for him.

I will try to join you, but either way I'm gonna read it the day after, I'm hoping for some kennash
Old 12-02-2014, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)
Done!
Thanks!
Old 12-02-2014, 04:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemandy (View Post)
I didn't think the girl he's talking with already slept with him. I thought he tried to seduce her one night, she rejected him, and then the day after that he said what was in the audition tape. It may be Kenna but even if it's her, she won't be doing anything with him, I don't think she'll even consider it, because like you said she loves Bash, and she will never do that to him. Apparently their biggest problems this season is the fact that she's ambitious, so that's why I think it's her, maybe it's some sort of a test in their relationship that I think she'll pass. I remember the writers saying "she's ambitous, and restless but she suprisingly loves him." the "suprisingly" felt weird to me, but if they're going down this road, I think Antoine will court her, offer her everything she wants (lands, money, even being a queen) and she will still say no because she loves Bash, and that's what's suprising (do I even make any sense ? )
Anyway, I think it would be a great storyline for them, I'd love to see jealous Bash, and I'd love to see Kenna proving her love for him.

I will try to join you, but either way I'm gonna read it the day after, I'm hoping for some kennash
Obviously I didn't pay enough attention to the audition tape. I'll have to reassess after a rewatch.

Last edited by ScarletCourt; 12-03-2014 at 06:27 AM Reason: typo
Old 12-03-2014, 11:52 AM
Master Fan

Just rewatched. It is so dry that I have to listen to it while not watching to get what he's saying.

It's definitely possible to be Kenna since she's the one without lands or homes and he said something to the effect of love might avoid temptation but marriage won't and that as a protestant he could have things end happily for everyone. I presume that he's referring to divorce in that case and Kenna is the only LIW who has no land or home and is married. I don't see her being tempted since she's truly in love with Bash.

Reply   Post New Thread