Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2016, 10:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
It's just so offensive tbh. It's not like there's any hope for Bash and Mary since she will marry again twice and Torrance is off to a new show, so why not throw a bone to Kennash shipper and reunite them offscreen? What did we do to piss these writers off?

Also link me your rant because I'm totally going to reblog it
Here ya go: Reign 3x14 - I really thought | bits and pieces

And yes, we must have DEEPLY offended them somehow lol. Or Caitlin did. IDEK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessTeller (View Post)
Biggest mother****ing crock of **** ever. I wanted to legit vomit. Like seriously??? Mary???? He still loves Mary???? I thought it was Kenna and I was like, yay they are wrapping up the show and he is going to find Kenna who HEALED HIS HEART. But no. Now he probably just is going to be killed off fighting in Mary's war. Screw this show.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that read it that way. And yes, I wouldn't be surprised if they kill him off fighting for Mary, because what else will they do with him now that he's declared his TWU WUV for her completely out of left field that she hopefully won't/can't reciprocate because I feel like that's spitting on Frary? Really, if it weren't for the fact that they tried to make it this big sincere thing, I would think it was supposed to be that Bash, like Mary, has suddenly realized just how alone he is (because he, in effect, banished Kenna by being unwilling to help her, unlike Castleroy who ultimately found it in himself to forgive Greer, who, at the end of the day, he hadn't turned his back on unlike Bash with Kenna saying their marriage was over - he was, ya know, imprisoned) and is turning back to the only person left/doesn't want to stay in France and be reminded just how alone he is. In my nice alternate-reality gloss, he realizes he's an ass for not being a bigger person like Pepperpot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
I think they already made too much of an effort trying not to have Robert fall for Mary too, now they couldn't possibly miss the chance to have Bash rush back in love with her. Pretty sure we'll find out Mary's own brother loves her too. It's not like they're shying away from incest, right? Who's left? Oh, right, Narcisse and Charles. Wait until the plot twist. They all love her.
Loooool Bash and Narcisse fight to the death for her on Charles's orders so that he's the only man left standing. The one thing I really like about Robert is that he didn't fall for her haha.

The writing is SO all over the place at this point with 10 different plot lines they do a really poor job of juggling, so I guess it's a good thing they've written Greer and Castleroy off so it's one less thing.

You have no idea what it's like to be a girl in this world. Owning nothing, having no power except the effect that you have on men.
icygrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 10:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

It would of been PERFECT given the situation. Each wife was knocked up by someone else, Bash realizes his mistake and goes to find Kenna. But NO. We are being trolled I swear.
JessTeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
And yes, we must have DEEPLY offended them somehow lol. Or Caitlin did. IDEK.
Quote:
It would of been PERFECT given the situation. Each wife was knocked up by someone else, Bash realizes his mistake and goes to find Kenna. But NO. We are being trolled I swear.
I hate being that person™ but I'm going to have to come up with the conspiracy theory thing. Caitlin criticizes the rape plot device and then just happens to be offed in shame, making Bash look like the one who was hurt when he did nothing but neglect her, then barely even mentioned until in this episode everyone's just forgetten about her very existence. And poor Bash? No matter how much sense it would make and no matter how many fans Kennash had, he just has to turn out having loved Mary all along even if he has zero hopes with her.

And the worst part is this is all making me like Mary less and less. All she has to do is make big sad eyes and everyone's at her mercy. Mind you, this is historically accurate Mary. But historically accurate Mary was also a lousy queen, which show!Mary isn't.

Quote:
Loooool Bash and Narcisse fight to the death for her on Charles's orders so that he's the only man left standing. The one thing I really like about Robert is that he didn't fall for her haha.
I know. And I swear I was so worried that they would have him fall for her after all, because tbh they're making Elizabeth pass for a witless, heartless spoiled brat most of the time.
Old 05-17-2016, 12:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

I have never really liked Mary and when Bash talked about "the embers still burning" I almost stroked out. There has to be something that happened with CS leaving because Kennash were in love one epi and the next they made it seem like it was never there that's just horrible writing. Not to mention they are the second most popular couple. So whatever. I hope LM never makes another show.
Old 05-17-2016, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

Oh if she does make one I'm sure as hell not watching it I'm just so mad this is about historical figures I care for because part of me (the Renaissance nerd part of me to be precise) has to watch it, to find the rare good bits buried under the trash.

And yes, KB were in love. Even if every effort was made to utterly ruin them, you could still see the chemistry and connection and it just would have made all the sense in the world to make their fans happy via an off screen happy ending. Even if Torrance agrees to guest star every now and then, they could still have the character mention how happy Kenna is back home. What makes it even more unnerving is how this retcons Bash's feelings, invalidating all the building up and arc they'd had. Now it's just like none of it was real and I can't have it. I won't.
Old 05-17-2016, 04:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh I wouldn't watch either, hell to the no. I have never seen a show **** up so badly, --Winning awards season one...almost cancelled by the end of season 2--
Old 05-23-2016, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

Obviously, I've missed a few things.

Greer and Castleroy? Bash still having feelings for Mary? Did this just turn into mid S1?

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
ScarletCourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 08:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)
Obviously, I've missed a few things.

Greer and Castleroy? Bash still having feelings for Mary? Did this just turn into mid S1?

It was such a joke. Mary was talking to Castleroy reminding him of his love for Greer and how he can't abandon her even though she is pregnant with another mans baby..meanwhile Bash makes heart eyes in the background ..which made me hope he was thinking of Kenna since that would make sense. But NOPE he appearently has NEVER stopped loving Mary. So pathetic.
I know I'm normally more of a Bash fan but he is making me wanna vomit.
Delphine came back this episode too (and she was killed off) and he refused her because of his love for Mary and her magic vagina.

I really want Kenna to come back now with Bashs baby just to see the look on his ridiculous face.

Oh they at least mentioned Kenna's name. It was Mary saying she missed her friends.

Last edited by JessTeller; 05-23-2016 at 08:51 PM
Old 05-24-2016, 01:27 AM
Master Fan

I haven't watched any new episode since the break and I can see that I did right. There is nothing for me to watch. I don't want to see Bash and Mary in love nor other so called relationships. It's still fun to read here to see how ridiculous this show had become.
Old 05-24-2016, 06:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It was such a joke. Mary was talking to Castleroy reminding him of his love for Greer and how he can't abandon her even though she is pregnant with another mans baby..meanwhile Bash makes heart eyes in the background ..which made me hope he was thinking of Kenna since that would make sense. But NOPE he appearently has NEVER stopped loving Mary. So pathetic.
I know I'm normally more of a Bash fan but he is making me wanna vomit.
Delphine came back this episode too (and she was killed off) and he refused her because of his love for Mary and her magic vagina.

I really want Kenna to come back now with Bashs baby just to see the look on his ridiculous face.

Oh they at least mentioned Kenna's name. It was Mary saying she missed her friends.
Thanks! I did like Castleroy. I suppose he comes in handy to whisk her off since Celina is probably busy with the baby since they are still married.

If I didn't dislike Bash before, I hate him now. WTF? At least Dephine is finally gone.

What is with all of Mary's friends? Everyone of them were/are married but none of them are having/had the baby of their husbands'? It is the stupidest plot that has been used over and over again. Would it mean that if Mary wasn't actually a historical figure that she would have been knocked up by Condé?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
I haven't watched any new episode since the break and I can see that I did right. There is nothing for me to watch. I don't want to see Bash and Mary in love nor other so called relationships. It's still fun to read here to see how ridiculous this show had become.
BIB: Most definitely! Those of you watching, thanks for the sacrifice of your time.

Old 05-24-2016, 07:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

I just don't understand where this love came from. He seemed over Mary mid season 1 I always thought it was just puppy love. At least Bash isn't in season 4 so we won't have to suffer through anymore.
Old 05-24-2016, 10:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I just don't understand where this love came from. He seemed over Mary mid season 1 I always thought it was just puppy love. At least Bash isn't in season 4 so we won't have to suffer through anymore.
I read Torrance was going to make guest appearances, so maybe we will. I never liked Mash so I was very surprised by how quickly I shipped KB. If they turn Mash into Mary's affair or some such nonsense, I will actually gag!

Old 05-25-2016, 06:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)
I read Torrance was going to make guest appearances, so maybe we will. I never liked Mash so I was very surprised by how quickly I shipped KB. If they turn Mash into Mary's affair or some such nonsense, I will actually gag!
I never liked Mash I never really liked Mary. I always liked Bash and Francis and that's why I got interested in the show. I loved KB though (obviously). At least Mary will probably get beheaded next season so there's something to look forward too.
Right now Mary does NOT seem to love Bash back, but that could change.

Last edited by JessTeller; 05-25-2016 at 12:32 PM
Old 05-25-2016, 08:17 AM
Master Fan

How long is this season? Maybe it's getting better after another break.
Old 05-25-2016, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
How long is this season? Maybe it's getting better after another break.
I seem to recall that they made 18 episodes so just three more to go since Monday's was 3x15. So not likely to get another break before the Season Finale.

Reply   Post New Thread