Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2016, 03:55 AM
Master Fan

Two Black Sheep {Kenna♥Bash} #10: You get attached to people — and I got attached to the idea of that relationship with Kenna - Torrance Coombs

kenna & bash

two black sheep

What a pair my father tied together for a lifetime.
main thread

shippers
001. Bree347
002. Iloverrary
003. drunkalice
004. lemon tart
005. lilywang69
006. find something real
007. Serenachan
008. LostInTheSun
009. ScarletCourt
010. heartheghosts_
011. Prisyx2
012. rachade
013. slow_handss
014. enchantedstarlight
015. itmemandy
016. Jewelstone
017. Christian'sKimberDoll
018. JessTeller
019. agentniki
020. Maritaqg
021. Mamba1998
022. shut_uo_ste
023. theresadawn

“You’re not safe in this castle.
And I will always defend you…
because you’re my wife.”

the moment

x

past threads
001. | 002. | 003. | 004. | 005. 006. 007. 008. 009.

Last edited by drunkalice; 03-17-2016 at 04:01 AM
drunkalice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT! I hope we'll get a reason soon to write more in it.
Old 03-18-2016, 12:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
When does Reign even come back on? From Torrence's Instagram im afraid it's gonna be a mash fest.

Last edited by JessTeller; 03-18-2016 at 03:41 PM
JessTeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 04:58 AM
Master Fan

Tftnt

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
ScarletCourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 06:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Because the thread has died down, stopping in to try and poke it into revival by letting you know that Part 30/44 of and on your head a crown is up: Show Chapter | Archive of Our Own

You have no idea what it's like to be a girl in this world. Owning nothing, having no power except the effect that you have on men.
icygrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 09:55 AM
Master Fan

Anyone seen the latest episodes? It was slated to return on April 25th, right?

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
ScarletCourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 11:09 AM
Master Fan

Last week's episode fell pretty flat by me. No mention of Kenna and no Delphine for now, anyway I'll still watch every week and if no one else is I can report to you guys.

I'll read the fic when I'm home
Old 05-04-2016, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

I haven't watched the last two episodes. I don't know, I don't feel like watching it. I recorded them, so I can watch them later maybe.
Old 05-04-2016, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

You're not missing out I must say. Monday's episode was particularly silly and clumsily put together--I hope it gets better once they go to Scotland.

Had some catching up to do with the fic, I love it! I'm all for Kenna/Claude, I wish they'd interacted on the show.
Old 05-17-2016, 01:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
You're not missing out I must say. Monday's episode was particularly silly and clumsily put together--I hope it gets better once they go to Scotland.

Had some catching up to do with the fic, I love it! I'm all for Kenna/Claude, I wish they'd interacted on the show.
Thanks!!!

As for tonight's episode . . . FFS?!?!

When Bash was making all those emotional faces during the Greer/Castleroy reunion, I let myself be convinced that maybe, just MAYBE he was thinking of Kenna. But no one is ever going to mention her again, and of course the "embers" are for Mary. Even though, with Torrance leaving the show, it would have 100% made sense for Bash to go off into the sunset after Kenna. Instead, Bash will probably have to be killed in service to Mary at some point.

I can't. I can't believe I got my hopes up for even a millisecond, when the writers are so inconsistent they couldn't even be bothered to properly tie up Delphine (yet).

Might be an alternate fic someday if I can someday maybe muster up the interest/ability to can.

You have no idea what it's like to be a girl in this world. Owning nothing, having no power except the effect that you have on men.
Old 05-17-2016, 01:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I can't. I can't believe I got my hopes up for even a millisecond
Yeah of course we shouldn't have. I'll watch when I have time, more because of Castleroy and Greer really I'm more and more convinced I'll pretend nothing happened between S1 and whenever it is that Mary will get to Scotland.
Old 05-17-2016, 01:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
Yeah of course we shouldn't have. I'll watch when I have time, more because of Castleroy and Greer really I'm more and more convinced I'll pretend nothing happened between S1 and whenever it is that Mary will get to Scotland.
I then proceeded to write a tumblr rant about it. Why am I so easily pulled in? I thought I had reconciled myself to the fact that Kennash was dead except in fic, but then . . . But then. I really wish I could get inside the Reign writers heads to see who thought it was a good idea to resolve the Greer storyline as they did while forgetting the very similar storyline from season 2 and then bringing back an older storyline with zero buildup.

The only good thing to happen in seasons 2-3 was Cleith. Those adorable goobers. But I shouldn't get attached, because surely things can't end well for them either.

Old 05-17-2016, 03:01 AM
Master Fan

It's just so offensive tbh. It's not like there's any hope for Bash and Mary since she will marry again twice and Torrance is off to a new show, so why not throw a bone to Kennash shipper and reunite them offscreen? What did we do to piss these writers off?

Also link me your rant because I'm totally going to reblog it
Old 05-17-2016, 04:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

Biggest mother****ing crock of **** ever. I wanted to legit vomit. Like seriously??? Mary???? He still loves Mary???? I thought it was Kenna and I was like, yay they are wrapping up the show and he is going to find Kenna who HEALED HIS HEART. But no. Now he probably just is going to be killed off fighting in Mary's war. Screw this show.
JessTeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 04:55 AM
Master Fan

I think they already made too much of an effort trying not to have Robert fall for Mary too, now they couldn't possibly miss the chance to have Bash rush back in love with her. Pretty sure we'll find out Mary's own brother loves her too. It's not like they're shying away from incest, right? Who's left? Oh, right, Narcisse and Charles. Wait until the plot twist. They all love her.