Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2016, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ D! I'm fine. How are you doing? It's been a while since we last crossed paths.

I read the first part of your paragraph, and I thought that you were going to say that you didn't like the phone call. I think there's a nice group of Klaroline shippers who probably felt like this >

It's a wonderful feeling, right? We were a small flame for two years while we waited to see if there would be more Klaroline, and with one scene and two years of waiting, that flame is now an inferno.

That's the sad part of the whole thing. In my opinion, Klaroline became this huge uncontainable entity that overshadowed the other aspects of the show, and TPTB didn't know how to handle it. It really doesn't make sense to me that there haven't been that many mentions of Caroline on The Originals. Everybody has past loves (or almost-loves if you want to get technical), and Klaus hasn't exactly been a monk over his thousand years. Why wouldn't they mention someone who he pursued so persistently for a year? I think it's also the fact that TPTB have been trying to keep The Originals separate from The Vampire Diaries. How are viewers supposed to root for Klaus to be another love interest when we're still hoping for Klaroline? Maybe they were hoping that, since Klaroline wouldn't be happening, we'd give up on them and that we'd choose to accept one of the options in front of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat99 (View Post)
Wow i just love your post my emotions its too much i loved it
I'm sorry I missed this post the first time around. Thank you. I was legit freaking out during the phone call. It's been way too long since I've gotten this excited for an episode of The Vampire Diaries. It felt like old times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrpdsks (View Post)
Spoiler:
What is she going to do about what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswellian1 (View Post)
Peeking in to say there is hope! I ❤️ them! So much chemistry even over the phone.
I'm at the point where nothing they say or do will make me lose hope for them. They're my favorite OTP of all time (and that spans fifteen years of ships that have caught my eye). I'm shipping them until my dying breath.

Old 02-28-2016, 01:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
^ D

It's a wonderful feeling, right? We were a small flame for two years while we waited to see if there would be more Klaroline, and with one scene and two years of waiting, that flame is now an inferno.

What is she going to do about what?

Yep Yep

Well, as far as I know Caroline/Josie/Elizabeth are still in danger with no Klaus (as of yet) to protect them. What's her next move? She's got to protect those babies!

Do you think the girls had any side affects from the vampire pregnancy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacrown (View Post)
Rocky dear How have you been?

To tell you the truth, I felt like I moved on from KC and made peace with the ~closure we got in 5x11. But this little crossover proved me wrong. I had KC feels first time in two years. Amazing
To me it was a forever kind of love, too, but I didn't feel like the writers did the ship much justice after Klaus got his own show. It's just a ship they used to bait when it's convenient for them. And they're forcing other ships with no mention of Klaroline or Klaus' feelings which made it seem like nothing happened. I didn't expect for it it to be suddenly acknowledged, and in a positive way, like old times. But as I said, KC is their last resort and it looks like they're pretty desperate if they turned to our fandom again.
Nope. I always knew that they would have another scene. In fact, I think I've had conversations with Rocky before about how she would be okay whith an allusion to a Klaroline HEA at the series finale and I always said that I needed at least three episodes of Caroline in NOLA.

Now on to my Analysis

Klaus/Stefan: I love how Klaus is basically like "I wanna talk about Caroline" and Stefan's like "Hi Stefan. How are you? I'm good, Klaus" and Klaus is just like "I want to know what's going on with Caroline" haha. Then Stefan is like "Boy oh boy have you missed a lot". I, also, love how Klaus is always so protective over her. Once again threatening suitors (ie Stef) to make them treat her right. When Klaus asked Stefan if he loved her and there was that moment of male testosterone and tension, I was just thinking "Oh boys! Settle! You can share"!

Klaus/Caroline/Babies Dynamic: I loved this so much! Caroline was panicking like a lot of first time mothers do when the baby(s) has been crying all day. Then Klaus came to the rescue like always and calmed Caroline. He pulled from his own experience with Hope and just new exactly what to do. I love that he knows her so well and all of the parallels that were drawn here. She was trying to distance herself and not get attached and I was reminded of the beginning of Hayley's pregnancy. Klaus was trying to distance himself too. And he just Knew she was doing the same and he had the exact right words for her. I just get these images of what their family could be like. Hope could have sisters and they could form the most powerful coven ever to exist! Not to mention Klaus and Caroline, obviously make a great parenting team. Am I the only one who noticed that Caroline didn't even question how Klaus knew she had daughters? She's so used to him just magically knowing completely personal things about her that she doesn't even bat an eyelash now.

Id also like to add that I'm pretty sure Klaus's voice lulled sweet Josie or Elizabeth to sleep.

In regards to the phone call itself: Klaus hesitated before he answered Stefan's phone but the temptation to talk to Caroline and hear her voice was too great! I chuckled because Klaus had just told Stefan to leave. You could see on his face in the first few seconds of the call, that he was like "Nope. Not getting involved". Then Caroline was worried about Stefan and Klaus was just immediately like "da*n it". I hugged myself when Klaus said he was sorry to hear about her mom.

The flash forward: I love that she went to him fro protection especially considering her daughter's lives are at stake. She feels safest with him.

So please correct me, f I'm wrong. Was it implied that Klaus left with Stefan three years ago and hasn't been heard from since? Does that mean he is in trouble? If not is Hope with him?

Klaus/Steffan/Rayna fight: Klaus shows of strength and power are extremely sexy. Lately with the strix on TO, Klaus and te other Mikaelsons have been shown as just slightly stronger but when you put Klaus fighting skills next to vampires 8oo + yrs younger his strength really shines through. Rayna went flying back about 20 ft!

Avi by MaybeLove.//Santana

Last edited by rrpdsks; 02-28-2016 at 01:37 AM
rrpdsks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

I have waited so long for another cross over between the Originals and TVD. The scene between them was amazing, but now I want more!

Leelith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I think that's part of the reason that TPTB haven't given us a crossover until now. No matter what they would put in those moments between them, they just knew that we would want more. Look at the goodbye in the crossover. It was supposed to close the book on Klaroline...but I'm sure there are shippers out there who didn't get the closure vibe. I know I didn't see it. In fact, my Klaroline vibes were re-ignited.

@ Santana

That is true. I'm just going to pretend that she somehow re-connected with Klaus, even though we saw in last week's episode that he wasn't in New Orleans when she got there. Nobody burst my bubble with the actual continuation of the bar scene from last week's episode.

I don't think so. I think they siphoned some of the magic from her blood because that was their natural instincts. They shouldn't feel any residual effects of Caroline's status unless they have had continued access to her blood. What are the chances of that happening with Alaric as their father? Since he will probably try to keep the supernatural part of his world away from them as much as possible, I'm going to say that it will be unlikely.

One episode down, two to go. I hope it happens. I would be so happy to see more interactions between them. I'm totally obsessed with them, and the longer they go without giving us more Klaroline (if that is their plan), the more excitement I'll get when they do give us more moments.

I love your analysis.
  • I never noticed that. He did seem to have Caroline on the brain. I get a special thrill when Klaus gets protective over Caroline. The suitors have changed but Klaus is the same guy who wants to make sure that Caroline is being treated right. He knows that the time isn't right for them and he's willing to wait for her. I just love that, while he waits for the "one day", he wants to make sure that she's treated like a queen by the guy she's with/in love with. I'm glad to see that your Klefaroline heart was satisfied. I'm probably going to be thinking the same thing when I re-watch the Klaus/Stefan scenes.
  • I just loved that he knew her well enough to know how she was feeling, and he found the right words to relate to her and calm her down. The moment was even more meaningful because he hadn't even seen her in over a year, yet he knew exactly how attached she'd become to the twins after speaking to her for a few minutes. Of course he heard the panic in her voice when she started rambling, but he knew her mindset before he even picked up the phone. He did allude to it when he was talking to Stefan about how he didn't exactly believe that she could carry two lives with her for nine months, and then give them up to Alaric like she was giving up something unimportant. I also loved that she felt she could speak her mind to Klaus. She had probably been holding in all of her emotions surrounding becoming the unwilling surrogate and savior of the Gemini witches, but she didn't even try to hold back. She let it all out, and what's even more important is that he listened to her let it all out. As you know, I haven't exactly been the biggest fan of the supernatural babies in this world...but now I've come to accept that they're a part of Klaus and Caroline's lives. I kind of like that it's one more thing that they have in common. Neither one of them thought that they would have a bond this deep and strong with innocents like Hope, Elizabeth and Josie, but we've seen them embrace those bonds. It would be interesting to see the five of them together as a family unit. They may be the only supernatural family that I would actually root for. I didn't notice that either. Klaus knowing what was going on in Caroline's life makes me think that he may have been keeping tabs on her. He promised to leave Mystic Falls and never come back. He didn't promise to completely let her go.
  • It's so much better to think that his velvety voice calmed Josie down than to know the truth, that Josie calmed down because she sensed that Caroline had calmed down. =p
  • I know! I loved the hesitation before he answered the phone and the about-face regarding helping Stefan. He missed her and he wanted to make sure that she was happy. Did you notice that she seemed to get emotional when he brought up her mom? I seem to recall that she wanted her mom to see her with the twins too. It blows my mind that Klaus knew that that was her secret wish, even though she was resisting the bond she had already began to form with the twins way back in 7x09.
  • I loved that, when she needed to feel protected and safe, her first instinct was to go to Klaus. That told me that she had taken to heart his words about showing up at his door and how he intended to be her last love, however long it took. If Klaus had actually been in New Orleans, then there would have been no turning back. Her appearance in New Orleans would have been her declaration that she was ready to be with him. She may have even tried to convince him that she was just there for protection, but they would both know what she wasn't saying. At least that's the way I took it.
  • I didn't get that vibe. I might have missed it. I'll have to re-watch that part.

Last edited by rocky845; 03-05-2016 at 12:07 AM
rocky845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 01:47 PM
Loyal Fan

^ I assumed that Stefan told Klaus her mother died and she had babies. I don't think he had tabs on her but I still love that Caroline didn't even ask how he knew. She just skipped right on into the conversation. Although, I would prefer to believe Klaus knew about her mother well beforehand. Do you think Stefan told him she turned her emotions off?

Well, I got a few little klefaroline feels. More than I have gotten since 4x17.

You know what would be really sweet? Is if Caroline started finding random roses on her mother's grave left by a certain someone paying homage to the woman that made his perfect match and because he knows how much Deb meant to Care.

Mmmm...Here's what I want. I want the girls growing up happy with their vampire mother. I want them to feel secure in their own witch ancestry. I don't want them to grow up with those things hidden from them. In fact, I imagine Aunt Bonnie teaching them spells the way that Gran did for her. We all know how being a siphoner can often mean rejection and we know a la Kai what that can do to a person.

I'm the odd one out here, but I have only ever imagined the klaroline wedding in the NOLA mansion. Is it a compound? Otherwise, It's still hard for me to imagine them settled in one place as a couple even NOla

TO explained Klaus's disappearance in 3x15. He's okay and so is Hope.

Avi by MaybeLove.//Santana

Last edited by rrpdsks; 03-10-2016 at 03:43 PM
rrpdsks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ In my shipper bubble, he's been keeping tabs on her. In the actual bubble, Stefan told Klaus all about what happened to Caroline's mother and the fact that Caroline had been surrogate to the babies. He's Klaus. He knows things. I think Caroline has just accepted that that's the way it is. I think he did tell Klaus about Caroline turning her emotions off, but I like to think that Klaus knew that that was one way that it could have gone. I mean, even though she knew that she would lose her mother one day, losing her when she was still young would definitely impact her in this huge way. Someone in that much pain wouldn't want to deal with it, so of course she would do anything and everything to avoid it for a while. I think Klaus would have known that she would feel that way.

I just loved that final scene between Klaus and Stefan. That was just loaded with feels. They will see each other again if Stefan doesn't do right by Caroline. Klaus/Caroline feels! Klaus/Stefan feels! And of course Stefan/Caroline feels. It was a great moment.

Are you trying to kill me? That would be perfect! Can we please get that? In the back of my head, I was thinking of something similar happening. Just the way Klaus knew that she would have wanted her mother to experience the joy of being a grandparent and the emotion on Caroline's face when she heard what he said, I wouldn't think it out-of-character for him to leave roses on her grave.

Clearly, you've thought a lot about this. It would be good for them to grow up embracing their witch ancestry. Nobody wants them to turn out like Kai.

I can't imagine a wedding, period. It would be enough for me to see them as a couple without feeling the need to seal it with a ring and a ceremony. I actually mostly imagine them as an on-again/off-again couple where they're together as a couple for few decades, then they part ways for a decade or two, and then they find each other again and spend another few decades together as a couple.

Well, that's a relief! I was in full-on panic mode when I saw Klaus looking weak at the end of 3x14.

Last edited by rocky845; 03-16-2016 at 10:22 AM
rocky845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought I'd post on here about them since I'm the last person on TVD board for their thread, and The Originals board their thread has a anti-klaroline vibe

Some amazing Klaroline moments

(x)
Old 06-03-2016, 05:43 AM
Elite Fan

Too bad he wasn't home.
Old 10-14-2016, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know

Hopefully they'll meet face to face soon! It's been too long!
Old 10-27-2016, 09:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Girls, are you excited as I am?

mothe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by mothe (View Post)
Girls, are you excited as I am?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvjvfU-XYAAdYvT.jpg
That is exciting!! I just hope it all pans out well for us! Time will tell!
Old 06-13-2017, 06:52 AM
Elite Fan

Well, there's still season 5 of the originals.
Old 06-13-2017, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And all these media hints that Caroline might be making an appearance!!
Old 06-28-2017, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Joseph Morgan about Klaroline in Bloody Night Con Barcelona 2017

“I don’t think they should just being together because it’s boring like when there’s no drama there should always be conflict you know….so the reason why in TVD s1 was so successful I think it’s because Elena and Damon couldn’t be together but everybody wanted they could be together. So I think if you start season 5 of the Originals and Caroline and Klaus are just together where’s the drama you know it should be drama, I just I want it to be…whatever if she comes or she doesn’t come there needs to be conflict and drama so I don’t know if it happens but if it does she should be really angry with him or he should be with her or something should happen to stir up some fire.” (x)(x)

(X)
Old 06-28-2017, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love that thanks for posting that
Reply   Post New Thread