Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2008, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TRW(Mark&Sabrina)#50:50 Threads of Handholding, Yes, No or Are We?, Love & Commitment

At the end of the day all I can focus on is you

Welcome to the 50th Thread of Mark and Sabrina, from Dancing with the Stars Season 5

We call ourselves the Real Winners because Mark and Sabrina themselves were the Real Winners. Even though the were eliminated far too early they won because they brought out the best of themselves and one another in each of their dances. Also, because they were the true winners of our heats and last but not certainly not the least the won each other and one another's heart.

By B

Honorary Shippers:
Derek
Julianne
Maksim
Mel B.
Jennie
Cameron
Edyta
Helio
Anna
Tony
Mary Hart
Tom
Bruno
E!
Ryan Seacrest
Shirley Ballas
Corky Ballas, Sr.
Kathy Hinojos
Fred Hinojos
People
Rocky
TV Guide

Their Supporters:
melizabeth032
howmuchforhappy
Daisyduck
Mayberry
that_70s_gurl101
RainbowChaser
SaraSidleStokes
BrendaSaysHi
onepapergirl
Littlebunnyfufu
Bluerose4lyphe
Anastasyia
Penguinsrpals
butterflygoodbye
OTH_Leyton_4eva
Claire&CharlieFan4eva
sarahbeth0587
bokayjunkie
Lissa
~Blueyedbelle~
l0velie
toxicgurl169
WeAll.Want.To.Believe
dixieland_dreame
famosp
Casandra
I'll Never Be Her
iheartbrucas127
Nicole4JA
evelyim123
AffairOfTheHeart
lovely_liza
Leneoth
fountainofthought
::.Chrissy.::
Ruby_Slippers
xmangokissesx
MyLadyKat
Starbound8
pinkpolkadots06
othlov3r23
hollytiger
lovelyinnocencexx
YoursToHold
tutorgirl_em
BrucasForever<3
untouchables07
daisyduck
ericfan01
Lindsey311
fuegohielo
Krazyangel2003
SomeHearts
sunshinedaisies
BLANKA245
Shadow Dreamer
ZVfanalways145

Mark and Sabrina to me make me believe in true love and love at first sight. From the moment when their eyes locked together I felt their chemistry. I remember seeing them for the very first time thinking by the end of this show those two will be real life couple, and in this case I love to be right. Team Sabrina has made it through all of it ups and downs and twists and turns along the way but the Team Sabrina fans have seen it through second by second, day by day, and month by month. In my heart I know these two will make it."No sooner met but they looked, no sooner looked than they loved than they sighed, no sooner sighed but they asked one another the reason, no sooner knew the reason but they sought the remedy." William Shakespeare.
-Beth

Sabrina, you were fierce! I’ve never ever, ever seen anyone do a cha cha cha like that on this show. But, I’ve gotta tell you too much hip hop this is about learning ballroom dance. (Booing from audience!) She’s fantastic but this is about learning ballroom dance . We know you can do hip hop. Stick to this!-Carrie Ann

Now look, calm, take a chill pill (in response to Bruno's enthusiasm). It weren’t that good! That was very, very good. It was sharp, it was fast, it was exciting and I loved all that. I don’t want to see hip hop so for that I’m going to have to knock you off a few points. (Audience booing!)-Len

Sabrina - you’re a bewitching blonde dynamo! Your footwork had almost surgical precision. I agree I’ve never seen anything like it on show one in any series I’ve done. I could not believe my eyes.-Bruno

I was worried about you this week because last week you were so great and I really didn’t think you were suited to do the quickstep ... but I was wrong because that was really quite amazing, you didn’t miss a beat. You have some much power and it’s amazing how you’re able to control your power and pack it into each step and each step is filled with a vibrancy that I’m just addicted to. Great job.

I've got to say your like the no-stress express you’re fast but it’s got control. However, I’ve got to say that dance is about light and shade. Speed is only one element. You want speed but you want slow, you want big and small, hard and soft, fast and slow – balance.

That was a blistering performance, totally in command. You look like a professional. Again you didn’t put a foot wrong. Excellent.

I was a little afraid when you started because I thought you were gonna overpower the dance because you come out here and you have so much power. This time when you started I though O God, is she going to overtone it but you didn't. This dance completely suits you. It's youthful, it's vibrant. It's all you. Congratulations.

Well, as always you came out full of bore, giving it your all. There was some great jive movements in there but there was one or two of those bizarre steps - the free willy thing and the back flip. They're not quite my cup of tea but for me that was your best dance so far.

Well Sabrina, you came out here, you're like a siesmic event. You get aftershock after your performance. It's true, the power is incredible, incredible. Everything is 110%. Everything is maximum effort.

Well, I get the sense that you want this really bad - right? Is that true? (Sabrina nods) Because you put your power and passion into every bit. I could see all the hours you're rehearsing. It all paid off tonight. I thought that was perfection!

Well, of all the celebrities, you set your own standards and you know, my own expectation from you every week is that you've got to come out and be right on the money. For me, I'm always looking for things I can find wrong with you and tonight I couldn't.

Power, attack, stealth. A little lynx on the prowl. You were just incredible tonight. What can I say?!

You know, last week you blew us all away and you continue to blow me away but you have achieved perfection once and to maintain that is very difficult. What I liked tonight is you brought out something different. Normally you knock us over. Tonight you gently beckoned us in. I see the colours of your growth. I thought that was really gorgeous but still on your turns you're just hitting the edges of your turns a little hard - so when you come out of your turns.... That's the only thing I can say about you because that was beautiful.

Well you know, your strength is you've got no weaknesses so that's a great advantage to have. However, for me I thought it was a great performance as you always do. for me there was 1 or 2 just over the top poses and postures going on throughout
(Bruno interupting: Oh no, come on - that was not over the top)
Don't talk to me sunshine.
(Bruno interupting: It's a rumba, she's not going to confession. What is going on ..)
Listen, the more tricks you do the further you get away from the basis of the dance.
(Bruno interupting: Good trick is a good trick.)
I want the story of the Rumba, not tricks and flicks. It's not Cirque do Soleil out there.
(Bruno interupting: No but they were justified. That was a absolutely ...)
Anyway, get on with your own stuff and leave me alone.

It was a totally grown up, ripe, womanly performance. Your musicality is superb. You execute every nuance in the music from every muscle in your body.

Well Sabrina - don't listen to them because I don't know what they're talking about tonight. I actually thought that was wonderful. Yes, you lost your footing a little bit - I saw that ... but other than that, you were fiesty when you needed to be fiesty and smooth when you needed to be smooth. I think Len was way too hard on you. I thought you did a great job. Beautifully done.

Well I did say you had no weaknesses last week ... but a couple of weeks ago I did also tell you that the one thing you have to have in dance is light and shade, and for me although the performance was excellent, it was all too hard. It was too agressive. This is the foxtrot - it's like a raspberry ripple. It's not all (Len made a weird noise). It was all too powerful.

Well there is no question. You really can be a leading lady but for once I agree with Len. Now you have to work in the finesse - spatial flowing - blended moves - one into each other and you lost your footing in the corner. That - you know, you know, I have to pick you for that.
(Sabrina - Hey, I got through this routine, I'm happy about that!)
You did a great job. You did a great job.

Magic on DWTS? I am not sure that I ever thought that was possible. But the moment that "The Real Winners" began their cha-cha-cha that is what it was to me. Magic. Their cha-cha was fun and flirty. The quickstep was fun and elegant (and quick!). Then their jive was like both of their personalities just busting out. Then that Paso amazed us all. That girl has a fierce face for sure! And the Rhumba?! Seriously, how was there ever any doubt as to the Real life staus of these two? The foxtrot may not have been as great as some of their other dances but I thought it was still really good and by this point I had totally fallen for them both. Now elimination night sucked on many levels but it was a bitter sweet night. And looking back on it-it still stings but the love between them that became abundantly clear on that night gave us all something to look forward to. The reason that they became known as "The Real Winners." They had walked away with something so much more important than that "ugly" mirror-ball trophy. A life long friendship and hopefully something more. We all came here one by one to vent the loss of an incredible couple on this show that we loved but were kinda torn to watch as we felt that it was the best way to support them. I think that most of us gave in and it was a good thing too. The following week we were pleasantly surprised to see the solidarity of the rest of the cast for the girl that almost everyone had deemed had "gone too soon" From the second that I saw Julianne's cheetah paw on her arm to the end of the episode when Marie Osmond was clearly trying to show off her matching symbol of Team Sabrina support and of course loving Maks's paw pasty. The compelling show of support to our girl that night took the sting away a bit. Then as we started to get reports that our couple would be returning to perform with Avril Lavigne, the squees and thuds were insane. "We were dying!" The night of that performance after our excitement died down, there was also slight dissapointment as we felt like our two were robbed on this show for a second time. Many of us still feel that there was just not enough airtime for our pair. On to the finale. Again we were beyond thrilled to know that Marky and his beautiful Sabrina would be back and we were thrilled to watch the show again. Many of us were rooting for Mel or Helio and that night was honestly the start of a new chapter for our two. Many of us could of course spot the moment that Marky had hurt his arm but he finished the dance with his girl that had made so many of us fall in love with them only 2 months before. The list of pivotal moments for our favorite couple did not stop there and my long drawn out recollection of them does not begin to cover them all. The most amazing thing in my opinion that "The Real Winners" have done is bring us all together. So many people from all over the country and occasionally internationally as well. The fact that we have this place where we can come to and escape our real worlds still amazes me. And the fact that we have reached our 50th thread is also amazing to me. So thank you Mark and Sabrina for giving us a reason to meet each other. And thank you to the incredible people that I have come to know here. I love you all and I look forward to many more threads of squeeing over these two with yall-Lissa

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

The Official DanceTrack!

To Sabrina & Mark:

For being individuals of integrity and passion,
for remaining grounded and full of wonder,
for bringing joy to the dance floor and everywhere you go,
for caring about your work and the people who care for you,
for sharing so much of yourselves with all of us,
for being who you are and doing what you do,
without limit and without regret,
with energy and commitment and love:
Thank you.
It continues to be a privilege.-Linds

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman

Last edited by lovely elizabeth; 03-25-2008 at 11:50 AM
lovely elizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

made by Beth

made by B

&

Don't Forget to Vote Yamaguchi Crew!
Phone Number: 800-868-3411
Text-In Code: 3411

Reasons we love them:
1. She's his Cheetah Girl
2. "I love you..."
3. "Yes...No...or are we?"
4. He has a guitar named after her.
5. Because he hoped that 'his' woman won.
6. Because their chemistry is sizzling.
7. Because their chemistry was instant.
8. Because she felt like she knew him for years.
9. Because she'll be friends with Mark forever.
10. Because they calm each other down.
11. Because Sabrina doesn't want him to beat himself up for them getting eliminated.
12. Because even Maks said this was the worst elimination.
13. Because E! is totally shipping them.
14. Because we vote yes too E!
15. Because hello? HOT!
16. Their rhumba radiates on the dance floor
17. Because even Tom told them to Get a Room!
18. Because he is amazing to perform with!
19. Because they're going to Coffee Bean together.
20. Because she's never going to let this go.
21. Because yea....he LOVES her!
22. Because they have a synchronized victory dance.
23. Because he was cozying up to her.
24. Because he doesn't want to let her go.
25. Because no one can turn away when they're "having sex on the dancefloor."
26. Because a squeeze of his hand is all she needs to feel better.
27. Because he's her strong and silent man.
28. Because it's only the beginning for them.
29. Because they make forhead kisses look HOT!
30. Because no one can deny their chemistry.
31. Because that's her baby!
32. Because their not afraid to flaunt their relationship.
33. Because he's 100% TEAM SABRINA!
34. Because even when the camera isn't on them they steal the spotlight.
35. Because their smiles match their sparkling relationship.
36. Because he's taking care of her.
38. Because BFF Adrienne approves of him.
39. Because eye!sex is their specialty.
40. 11.04.07 THEY'RE OFFICIAL!
41."I Absolutely Love and Adore Him!"
42. Because he's making their first date special
43."This is different."
44.Because she calls him ‘Baby Marky.'
45.Because We Are Excited!!
46.Because We Knew It!
47.Because He was there to comfort her.
48.Because she took him to The Oc
48.Because she went to his band's performance
49.Because he dedicated a song to her.
50.Because it was for “my beautiful Sabrina.”
51.Because he gave her flowers.
52. Because their song is "How Do I Live Without You?"
53. Because she's his groupie!
54.Because they were trying to secretly hold hands.
55.He's her Knight in Shinning Armor
56.He's finally letting his feelings of their elimination out.
57.Because he wants revenge.
58.He Hopes they can have a whole dance on finale night.
59.She's his protege!
60.She's the best student he has ever had.
61.He's her avenging angel
62.They can't hide it anymore.
63.They love each other!
64.They probably will be putting new dances on youtube.
65.Because reports say that they went to see wicked
66.He has perfect abs.
67.She has hot legs.
68.Because they laugh a lot together and he loves to laugh.
69.He's taking her on a surprise.
70. All I can focus on is you
71. Because she's his model in the making
72.“She is my girl, You know that.”|
73. Shirley knows.
74.They act like an old married couple.
75.Shirley tells them that ^ all the time.
76.Derek is their #1 supporter.
77.He said she was the best dancer and no one could ever take that away from her.
78.People lists them as one of the best Reality Couples ever.
79.They fell for each other.
80.She said loves and adores him.again.
81. "Baby you'll do fine!"
82.They are magnets to each other, they keep coming back to each other
83.Their feelings are mutual.
84.Their chemistry still sizzles.
85.He's gonna pull out all the stops on the tour.
86."No matter what happens on the show, the good news is that Ballas and Bryan will continue dancing together."
87.He wants to show her full potiental.
88.They are Dancing with the Stars Super Couple.
89.Their VidBlogs get lots of honors on youtube.
90.Model in the Making dedication to Sabrina was the cutest thing.
91. So No trophy? So, they won each other.
92.She won the heart of her dancing partner.
93.Because all of our protesting could pay off,
94.Have you heard Yes!...No!...Or are we lately?
96.Because People put them on their couples watch.
97.They can deny all they want we all see right through them.
98.It's simple, they are sexy.
99.Because She had Baby Marky by her side at all times.
100.They support each other and their music.
101.Tom says they are this season's lovebirds.
102.We know why they were asked back.
103.She was there rooting him on when he was dancing.
104.Because they're gonna give us a peek at the tour.
105.Did you see their appearance on Ellen?
106.Because their dance was amazing!
107.Their chemistry was at it's prime during their comeback dance.
108.The Judges loved their dance.
109.Because Bruno is such a shipper!
110.Because he want a few improvisions of their cha cha cha.
111.Because Sabrina loves to sit on Mark's lap.
112.Because Rocky loves Mommy and Daddy!
113.Because Shirley loves Sabrina.
114.Because Shirley says their hearts go together.
115.Because she wanted to see his tummy muscles.
116.Because she knew it would tickle him.
117.The dancing Ninja is back!
118.He loves to kiss her nose.
119.How 'bout that quickstep!.
120.Because he danced hurt for her.
121.He wanted to do their last dance on DWTS for her.
122.Because when he got rushed to the hospital she was worried.
123.Because Bruno had to console her.
124.She was mad because they didn't let her go.
125.Because they go on dates!
126.Because Carrie Ann said he's a keeper.
127.Because Corky said when she got there he felt much better.
128.Because having her there for Mark, it was like an early Christmas present.
129.Because Corky says they laugh a lot together.
130.Because that was the ultimate hand-holdage on ET!
131.Because they don't care about hiding their relationship anymore.
132.He went with her to the wrap party even though he was hurt.
133.They were walking hand in hand in the new vidblog.
134.Because they were spotted kissing at the Disney parade. a lot.
135.Because Tony told them: quit playing kissy face and get in line
136:They seem to be "very into each other."
137."It feels fine babe."
138.He's staying in LA with her.
139.Because they are seeing where it goes.
140.Corky says they are a real-life couple.
141.Papa Ballas also thinks they are adorable.
142.Because She didn't want him to let go of her hand in vb #22
143.Because he "doesn't like" Derek dancing with his girl.
144.Because he's keeping his eye on things.
145.Because he's gonna be on tour he promises.
146.Because he would have caught Sabrina when she fell Derek!
147.Because they are promoting the tour.
148.Because they know who really brings the people to the tour this year.
149.Because Team Helio may have won the trophy but Team Sabrina won each other.
150.Because they have their first official Christmas picture together.
151.Because he spent Thanksgiving with her and her family.
152.Because He's really gonna miss her when she goes to India, we can tell.
153.Because we believe in them and they believe in their relationship.
154.Because we are thankful for Mama Hinojos of being a fan of DWTS, that Sabrina did the season and fell for Mark.
155.Because all they want for Christmas is each other.
156. Because their new nicknames are Ricky and Lucy (like I Love Lucy)
157. She wants him to come stay with her in India!

Past Threads:

#1: Because they are winners in our eyes.
#2: Because she's his Cheetah Girl
#3: Yes!...No!...Or are We??
#4: Mark and Sabrina? We think so.
#5: Because forehead kisses never looked so sexy until now
#6- 11.04.07 Sabrina confirms relationship with 'Baby Marky'
#7: "I absolutely love and adore him!"
#8: Because he Serenaded his beautiful Sabrina..
#9: We're not gonna lie - They're SEXY
#10-: Because "she IS his girl." We knew that!
#11 Because Derek is a big shipper like us.
#12:Mark wants to avenge his beautiful Sabrina
#13: Because they're gonna Tear Up the Dance Floor
#14: Because Their Love isn't 'Complicated'
#15:Lovers Make The Best Dancers!
#16: b/c they aren't just passionate about their dancing
#17: Juli spilled the beans!
#18: Shirley says, "Their hearts go together."
#19: Because Rocky loves Mommy and Daddy
#20:"When Sabrina got there, he felt much better."
#21: He didn't need pain meds he needed her!
#22:Because they were told to stop making kissy face!
#23: Its been a month but it feels like a lifetime!
#24:She's there every step of the way helping him!
#25:They'll have the best Christmas present ever!
#26:B/c Sabrina said: "He's staying in LA with me"
#27:They spent Christmas together with his family!
#28:Because They Love Teasing Us and We Love Them!
#29:Mark loves to give Sabrina love taps!
#30:Because They Finally kissed in public!
#31: They're the 21st Century Ricky and Lucy!
#32: Cause She wants him to stay with her in India!
#33:Mark's favorite movie snacks:oreos, milk..Sabrina
#34:Cause they're both a bunch of teases!
#35:They were alone in their bus for an hour together
#36:There's no make out rule...except Derek's!
#37:We may miss her but Marky misses her more!
#38:Her hand fits perfectly into his and he loves it!
#39:Before Sabrina left, Mark asked her for one last dance
#40:Because Mark didn't want her to leave him!
#41:Sabrina is his Model in the Making!
#42:Because Marky's Hips Don't Lie
#43: We are "dying" for a Cheetah/Ninja reunion
#44:Because he already got his dream partner..obviously
#45:Their distance won't ruin their first Valentine's
#46:We'll be supporting Mark and Sabrina will too!
#47: Their relationship was destined from the start.
#48:50 is getting closer & so is Sabrina's homecoming
#49:Team Sabrina supports the Yamaguchi Crew 110%!

Old 03-18-2008, 05:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

fuegohielo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

Love it Bethster! Thanks for opening!

I bet you can guess my favorite banner!

Love your smiley Milee!
Old 03-18-2008, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad you guys like it

Anyone going to use icons?

Old 03-18-2008, 05:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ten minutes and counting!!!!
fuegohielo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 05:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys 9 minutes until DWTS
chantel192005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 05:53 PM
Master Fan

8 minutes!

I will Bethster even though I have to give up Kevin! I love you Kevin! It's so hard to decide which one to use!
Old 03-18-2008, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's only for one thread Tiffster

Old 03-18-2008, 05:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wow, Beth it is stunning!

Thank you for all your hard work on the thread. It perfectly symbolizes Mark and Sabrina and their fans adoration of them.

I loved that Shakespeare quote too!

Awesome job and thank you again!
Old 03-18-2008, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

Off to watch! I'll be back during commercials! I wish I still had my laptop!
Old 03-18-2008, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

See ya then Tiffster!

Old 03-18-2008, 06:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

YAY it's on
Old 03-18-2008, 06:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

I love Kristi dress
Old 03-18-2008, 06:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't have a laptop either right now. I am literally running from room to room during commercials!