Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2012, 06:50 AM
Ultimate Fan

'TBH I'm not very interested in a Victorious board. I love the show, but this thread is all I need really.

That gif.
Old 06-02-2012, 08:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Old 06-02-2012, 12:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

Cute picture.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I love this thread and I'm fine just posting here. I just don't think there's enough interest for a Victorious board.

I can't stop listening to the new victorious soundtrack.

until the end it's me & you
we can make it if we try
Old 06-02-2012, 01:12 PM
Ultimate Fan

I agree, that's why a nickelodeon board would work better. Not sure if you can really submit that though.

The soundtrack is so good.
Old 06-02-2012, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

Hmm I think you could, as a special request. But maybe ask first to be sure.

I love the soundtrack. It's so short though. There should be more songs on it.

we can make it if we try
Old 06-02-2012, 01:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah I should look into that.

It is short, wonder why that is.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:38 AM
Passionate Fan

A Nickelodeon board would be too broad and general because there are too many shows, casts, and characters as well as movies. There would be clashing with ships for each show if it was represented by only one thread. A separate Victorious board would work better because each ship would get separate representation as well as separate representation of each character/castmember. We can go into more detail about their work both in and out of Victorious. Not to mention, we can discuss their music careers too. Eventually, we can recruit more people. I think if we had a board, it would be very active but we need time to organize it and recruit more people.

Re-posting this again: Vic & Avan Dance Through The Years - YouTube

Credit:oliverbeckett

Credit:theotheroliver

Last edited by Venetia; 06-03-2012 at 01:46 AM
Old 06-03-2012, 02:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

I disagree, I think it would work. And doesn't allow shipperwars so I doubt that will be going on. And about individual character/actor threads, those wouldn't be too much. I doubt every character of every Nick show would get a thread. It depends if someone wants to open one. But in the end it's up to the staff to decide anyway.
Old 06-03-2012, 03:01 AM
Master Fan

Yeah I doubt we'd have to worry about shipper wars. The mods will take care of that. You don't need a thread for every possible pairing and character. Only if people would actually post on it.

Love that first pic. But I don't really care for One direction. It's not TB related anyway.

we can make it if we try
Old 06-03-2012, 03:22 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh my gosh. Why do I get rejected everytime I post here or get hit with some unfounded disagreeable attitude from the same two people?!

Wow, I didn't realize people would be so militant here. I am so sorry for posting a pic of One Direction here. Give me a break. You are going to have a problem if you restrict people so much. Other threads sometimes allow other pics as well as discussion of opposing ships because this thread should be a safe place to vent about that. I brought it up, since 1D is also trying to get a board and we were having a convo about that. Other shipper threads on the couples board are not like this. No wonder, some Bori shippers are scared to join this thread. Not everybody is like you. We don't need such a cliquish mentality on this thread. It is like it is okay for two posters to say whatever they want because they are friends who agree with each other, but if I say something...it gets blown off or gets a negative response with some disagreement even when it is not necessary. I even got a curt response because I said I bumped the thread once where one of you replied that it was not necessary since you are always here. Apparently, it is okay for the two of you to post about Bade when you feel like it but when I bring it up, it gets a curt response. Even when I made posts trying to encourage people to promote Bori on twitter, tumblr, and other sites by pointing out that we need to be more vocal because Bade has a very vocal fandom....that gets a flippant response too. Good grief. I seriously do not feel welcome here.

I am sorry, I thought encouraging people to vote for a Victorious Board would be a good thing. I don't understand why people are anti-campaigning it and it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Not everybody is only focused on Bori/Vavan. If we keep getting hit with this attitude, we won't get participation.
Saving Hope has gotten a new board and that show has hardly even begun its season. Most hardcore fans want their shows to get a board if it is still running. Most fans want the show as a whole to get some sort of legacy from fanforum. Alot of Victorious shippers want a home where they can discuss all of the characters, castmembers, and multiple ships. Alot of people feel that is necessary and fanforum would be a logical place to have that. Did you even bother to analyze what I said? Nick has too many shows/movies with tons of ships and characters. Having a board for an entire channel is not going to work. One thread for each show will NOT be effective considering how many ships and characters Victorious has with its own fanbase. It might take time, but more people might participate once we get some sort of foundation and it gets running. Did you see the Disney board... it is too broad and general. Some people want threads with more detailed commentary/input and specific focus like on the show boards that have that.

You can't speak for everybody or act like there would be no participation without even giving it a chance. How do you know, people wouldn't post? I personally do think we need a thread that discusses every character and ship because everybody deserves representation. We only have one major Victorious site that does that but it doesn't work well because it is overrun by Bade shippers and the mods don't enforce guidelines. Fanforum would be a good spot to have Victorious fans gather without clashing and people co-exist peacefully with their own threads. I know alot of Victorious fans want a board and a proper place on the web. The other sites have too many issues.

With a general Nick board, it would be broad enough where if Victorious only got one thread...there would be a lack of free expression of ships with a lack of threads. There would be clashing and dominance. Despite mods, I have seen this on boards where one group of shippers dominate. If Victorious were to get one thread...that would be too confininng and muddled. Nick is too extensive to only get one board. You don't understand, if it was just Nick getting one board, most likely each show would only get one thread. There are too many shipper groups. Alot of the castmembers have their own following...so yes I disagree with that claim that people wouldn't post there.
Have you visited other show boards?! Ariana, Elizabeth, and Victoria each have a strong following with fans who sometimes don't connect, they would like to have their own thread. Besides, there has been a campaign thread for Victorious and alot of people are participating it. It is not cool to blow them off and act like the board shouldn't happen just because YOU don't want it.

Once we get a board, I am sure it will run fine once people bother to promote it and recruit members. Compare Victorious to the other shows...past and present....we could do great with eventually having a board.

Last edited by Venetia; 06-03-2012 at 03:45 AM
Old 06-03-2012, 04:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

It's fine if you feel that way, that's your opinion. But I don't feel like I did anything wrong. And to be honest I don't want to make a big discussion out of it. If you feel really strongly about this you should talk to a moderator.

So let's just forget about who should have a board and go back to Tori/Beck.
Old 06-03-2012, 04:45 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Sandra.

If we'd get a victorious board I would post there ofcourse, but we need a lot more posters to get one. It has like 1% of the votes on the poll. That's just the way it is. And there wouldn't be only one thread for each show on a nick board. There would be shipper/character threads as well. I thought it would be a good idea and if you disagree that's fine. Just don't try to force your opinion on the rest of us. And I'm definitely not anti-campaigning. I'm all for you guys trying to get a board. Go for it. I did vote for victorious you know.

Also, it's not okay to talk about other ships too much. Not if it has nothing to do with TB. Posting about why bade is not a good couple is not appropriate for this thread.

Okay that's all I'm gonna say about it.

Cute TB video.

we can make it if we try
Old 06-03-2012, 04:58 AM
Ultimate Fan

Aww cute video. I actually wanted to post it as well, but it wouldn't open for me.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:13 AM
Master Fan

Haha great minds huh..

I'm gonna go check what episodes I posted from the bori per episode gifs. Was just on that tumblr. Love those gif sets.

edit:
New promo. Not very interesting but I thought I'd share.

we can make it if we try

Last edited by *Beautiful Stranger*; 06-03-2012 at 05:27 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread