Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2012, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

I LOVE Ariana. I actually thought she was adorable in Five Fingaz. I liked Liz in there too, and Beck was amusing as hell with his deep man voice

Tori/Beck are actually my secondary ship to Cat/Jade (there are little things that make me ship them but thats not for this thread :lmao). But the more I watch of Tori/Beck the more sense they make to me and the more I enjoy them. I dont get the hate that they recieve.

PS. Beautiful Stranger I LOVE your icon.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 05-31-2012, 02:42 PM
Master Fan

Thanks. Sandra made it for me. You can call me Natasja btw.

Haha I loved Beck's voice. So funny.

Most of that hate comes from Bade or Jori shippers so I wouldn't pay too much attention to it. There is plenty of love too. Especially after TGP.

Tori and Beck are just adorable together. I love everything about them. They have the best friendship and amazing chemistry. They're the only couple that makes sense to me.

until the end it's me & you
we can make it if we try
Old 05-31-2012, 02:46 PM
Ultimate Fan

I like that Avan sings with on this song. He doesn't do that much. Which is ok cause he doesn't like it, but once in a while it's nice.

I don't pay attention to the hate either. You'll always have that. It just means that they are threatened by TB which is a good thing.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:53 PM
Elite Fan

Avan should sing more. Hell the whole cast should sing more. Daniella even sang during Five Fingas and I thouroughly enjoyed it.

Yeah, honestly though I see it mainly from the Jori shippers. Which is odd considering Tori wanted to kiss Beck just as much as Beck wanted to kiss Tori. The awkwardness was adorable as hell after Tori's mom walked in on them lol.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 05-31-2012, 05:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Tori and Beck are so adorable. I've said it before but they have way too much chemistry and potential that comes from their friendship, it would be a complete waste if the writers don't continue to explore that.

Earlier I ended up catching the end of Tori Goes Platinum and because my niece was in the room I wasn't allowed to change the channel until after Tori sang. I didn't notice this when I first saw the episode but Beck wasn't able to hug Tori so he rubbed her back before moving to high five her. I thought it was a sweet little moment . Am I the only one who missed this?
Old 06-01-2012, 01:00 PM
Passionate Fan

Credit:lizgilliesonline

I think we need to campaign to get Victorious a board so ALL ships and characters can be discussed! We need to submit a request and then there is a whole voting process. Somebody with more info needs to get it started. I think the show needs an official board.

What episode is this from?

credit:canadianmuffin

Yes, their chemistry and potential should not be wasted!

Last edited by Venetia; 06-01-2012 at 01:05 PM
Old 06-01-2012, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

I love it when Avan and Daniella get a chance to sing.

I just ignore all the hate tbh. Some people are just so negative. i don't unerstand why you would waste your time on something you hate. Just focus on the good stuff. that's what I do.

Had to go back and watch that moment. I did miss it. Aww so cute how he went around everyone because he wanted to do that.

I don't know that pic. Don't think it's from an episode.

Victorious has been on the poll for a few months now.

we can make it if we try
Old 06-01-2012, 01:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

I don't really mind that not everyone sings on the show. Danielle's character can't sing so obviously she won't sing much. And Avan doesn't want to sing much. I would like to hear more from Robbie though. Like his style.

Victorious has been on the poll quite a few times now. I always thought there should be a Nickelodeon board for every show that airs on Nick. I think you'll get more votes and more people on your board then.

Don't know that picture.
Old 06-01-2012, 01:09 PM
Master Fan

I looked it up real quick. It's a new picture from an upcoming episode. 3x21 probably.

It makes sense that Avan and Daniella don't sing on the show. But it's cute when they do. Although I don't miss it when they don't

we can make it if we try

Last edited by *Beautiful Stranger*; 06-01-2012 at 01:18 PM
Old 06-01-2012, 01:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

The singing isn't even the best part for me. So Victoria doesn't have to sing every episode either.

I'm so excited for the new episode. Even though it probably won't have much TB.
Old 06-01-2012, 01:40 PM
Passionate Fan

http://www.fanforum.com/f50/victorio.../#post63554873

Yeah, here is the campaign thread. How does the poll system work? They need a better system to get new boards.

credit:victoriajusticeisflawless

Last edited by Venetia; 06-01-2012 at 02:34 PM
Old 06-01-2012, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

The new poll isn't up yet. It will be up tomorrow I think. You just click the link at the top of the page "New forum poll" and vote. I''m not sure if you need a certain amount of posts to be able to vote though.

I think this system works pretty well tbh. You need to have enough people interested to get a board. What's the point if nobody's gonna post there.

we can make it if we try
Old 06-02-2012, 04:33 AM
Passionate Fan

http://www.fanforum.com/f50/new-foru...646/index2.htm

Personally, I don't like this system. They need to structure the polls differently and have them posted everyday to get better results. I don't even see a bunch of these requests on the poll?! Where is the Michael Trevino request?!

C'mon, everybody vote for Victorious! It is definitely losing so far, with only 1%/

Credit:nickconfessions
Old 06-02-2012, 06:15 AM
Master Fan

I don't think there are enough people interested in Victorious on . This is the only active Victorious thread there is, besides the campaign thread.

This month I'm all about getting Joseph Morgan a board anyway.

Michael Trevino probably wasn't submitted on time. If he was he'd be on the poll.

Love it when they tweet each other.

we can make it if we try
Old 06-02-2012, 06:36 AM
Passionate Fan

Credit:radicalicons

Credit:grandegreek

Hmm, I don't know. I bet if are the polls were posted everyday, more people would vote. The Bade thread used to be very active too and the campaign thread is active. Honestly, we need more Victorious fans online with more fansites.

I mean before, it was easier to get new boards on FF. Now it is taking forever!

Hah, I voted for Joseph Morgan too! I think we will get that board soon! I am surprised about Trevino not making the cut, his threads are so active. I think we are waiting for Joseph to finally get his own board before we decide to get McQueen, Malese Jow, Daniel, and the rest to get their own boards.

Vic & Avan Dance Through The Years - YouTube

Last edited by Venetia; 06-02-2012 at 06:52 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread