Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2012, 01:46 PM
Ultimate Fan

Aww that's cute. And here I thought I was her number 1 fan. I don't have the dolls though.
Old 05-30-2012, 02:31 PM
Master Fan

^^

I don't think they even sell those here. If they did I wouldn't buy them. I'm a little too old for that.

until the end it's me & you
we can make it if we try
Old 05-30-2012, 02:36 PM
Ultimate Fan

No I wouldn't either.
Old 05-30-2012, 04:17 PM
Elite Fan

See I like Jade, just not when she's around Tori. I think she's way too aggressive around Tori. I actually ship her with Cat. I find it kind of funny how people ship Jade/Tori like a boss though. I definitely prefer Beck/Tori. I think they have way more chemistry, and they are really really cute together.

Its funny, Beck in his relationship with Jade gets a bad reputation from the Bade shippers and the Jori shippers. People who watched Tori Goes Platinum called Beck a jerk for wanting to kiss Tori. I dont get it. I mean Tori wanted to kiss Beck just as much as Beck wanted to kiss Tori. Over-all though I really liked that episode. It was good development for Bori imo

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 05-30-2012, 06:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Credit:bel-symphony
Credit:elinaa

Last edited by Venetia; 05-30-2012 at 06:51 PM
Old 05-30-2012, 06:55 PM
Elite Fan

Cat/Jade and Beck/Tori = the best ships on Victorious!

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 05-30-2012, 07:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Credit:mischievouslittlewoodpecker
Credit:tremblinginthemoonlight
Old 05-31-2012, 05:54 AM
Master Fan

I don't really ship slash on this show. But I don't mind the friendships.

My main issue with Jade is how she treats Tori. She seems alright with most of them, just sarcastic and all. But she's the worst with Tori. And after 3 seasons I've kinda had enough.

I see a lot of Beck hate on tumblr. He had every right to kiss someone else. He's single, he can do whatever he wants. And Tori wanted to kiss him too.

we can make it if we try
Old 05-31-2012, 06:32 AM
Passionate Fan

Originally posted by Venetia
Quote:
I agree with this. Jade is so rude and disrespectful towards Beck constantly. He is clearly frustrated by her and she makes him unhappy. What annoys me, is that some Bade shippers frequently blame everything on Beck. One Bade shipper even called him an *******. He did nothing wrong. He did not cheat on Jade. That first kiss with Tori was for their skit/acting exercise. He never crossed that line when he was Jade's boyfriend. He has every right to move on with the right girl! They had chemistry from the beginning!
Yeah, I brought this up before. The problem with some of the fandom is that they ONLY view Beck as a romantic prop instead of a fully complex character with feelings and emotions. Alot of Bade shippers bash or blame him for the issues with his relationship with Jade unfairly. I mean, if you don't like half of the ship...why support it? People need to consider Beck's feelings and what makes him happy. Many fans just see Beck as an extension of Jade or her sidekick. Beck is not Jade's property and she doesn't own him.

People need to consider what would make Beck happy. They also need to consider what would make Tori happy too. Beck is single and has no obligations to Jade. I do think she was an awful girlfriend to him, she was constantly on the offensive, jealous, and rude. It is funny, I rooted for her in the beginning because of the pilot and it seemed interesting but then eventually Bade became just toxic to watch. Tori didn't break up Bade, they broke up on their own due to their issues. Beck had been showing signs of him being frustrated for a long time.

Jori is also my slash crackship, but I don't take it seriously. It is more of an AU thing. I like it in fanfiction, that is it. I think Beck and Tori out of all of the characters, seem to have the most spark & connection. I notice everytime I re-watch the episodes, in most of them Tori tends to have a specific slant with Beck or Andre. I just don't see romantic chemistry with Andre, not to mention I think it would be cliched & forced to shove them into a romance justbecause they are best friends. In fact, I think she and Andre act like siblings sometimes. If they have to pair Jade off with somebody from the show, I would pick Andre. She has been the least rude to Andre and they had some buildup in that one episode where Andre had a crush on her.

By the way, I don't hate Jade. I actually find her really compelling, interesting, and I like the dry wit/darkness. I just don't like her with Beck. I like her frenemie dynamic with Tori but sometimes they push it too far. She should not get in the way of Tori's happiness.

Credit:docpotterywood [IMG] Credit:dowhatyoudo credit:foreverships

Last edited by Venetia; 05-31-2012 at 06:49 AM
Old 05-31-2012, 08:08 AM
Ultimate Fan

I don't really care much for Jade or Cat. I don't like Jade because of how she treats Tori. I did like Cat at first, but she's only gotten worse. She's even dumber than when the show started. So I don't care who they end up with as long as it's not Beck.

All I care about are Tori and Beck.

Old 05-31-2012, 12:23 PM
Master Fan

I love that gif. Tori/Beck is all that matters.

I hope we get a promo for Crazy Ponnie soon. It's not that much longer.

Did you hear any of the songs from the new soundtrack yet? You can listen to them here. I love that "Don't you forget about me" is on it. I really liked that song in the episode.

we can make it if we try
Old 05-31-2012, 12:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

That was such a cute little moment.

It will air next week right? So I hope we get something soon, perhaps after saturday.

Thanks for the link. Hadn't heard any of them yet. Aww yeah that is a great song.
Old 05-31-2012, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

I loved when they were just kidding around and having fun. So cute.

Yes next week, june 9th.

I love Matt's song. He's such a great singer. And five fingaz to the face is really cute. Although I really don't like Ariana's singing in it.

we can make it if we try
Old 05-31-2012, 01:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

Me too. And I loved that the second time he tries to kiss her his arm is over her arm. You could tell he was slowly moving closer.

I love Matt's song as well. He is very talented.

I used to love Ariana, but lately she sings like Cat talks and its very annoying. It's a shame cause she is really talented.
Old 05-31-2012, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

When he was moving closer.. So much chemistry in that moment.

I love Ariana's singing but when she sings like Cat it just sounds ditzy. i don't like it.

we can make it if we try
Closed Thread   Post New Thread