Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2005, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They did date when they did DA, but broke up 2 or so years ago. Maybe they are back together
Old 01-05-2005, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

I haven't really heard anything of that. The last I heard was the he and Jessica Alba broke up.
Old 01-05-2005, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorency
I haven't really heard anything of that. The last I heard was the he and Jessica Alba broke up.
that's what I've heard too. But I haven't really kept up with the most recent news, so I wouldn't know what the status is right now.
Old 01-05-2005, 06:30 PM
Master Fan

A change of tradition has come.

From now on, threads will be closed after approx. 300 posts instead of the 250 posts we're used to. This change/new rule is decided by the admins of FF, and since I know y'all are used to the 250 mark by now I thought I'd let you know about the change.

Thank you.
Old 01-05-2005, 09:54 PM
Extreme Fan

No,

I think they're back on. I was reading a magazine (no I won't say which one, you'll then know for certain that I am the shallowest person, EVER!) and JA and MW names were mentioned as being together again.

Not that I care, because when I finally meet up with him, he's *soo* gonna fall into instant lust me with.

Beward the pink daleks! Exfoliate! Exfoliate!
Old 01-06-2005, 01:02 AM
Loyal Fan

I don't think they're back on (even though I would love to see them back together again). They broke up a year after DA was cancelled, though they are still friends I doubt they are going to further their relationship.

Anyways, their is request for a Michael Weatherly board. Only two people have voted in favour of Mike (myself included ) thus far - so we need as much support to have a board dedicated to this beautiful man. Click the link in my sig and you'll be directed to the poll.
Old 01-06-2005, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That's what I thought. That reminds me I should vote on the polls again, for the new month
Old 01-06-2005, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Told you I'm so out of the loop
As for voting, I've done my job last month, and my guy has a board (yes, I'm slightly delusional and Scott is my guy ).
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Old 01-06-2005, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I've just voted, and it looks like Brad Pitt is going to get the next new one from there. But I'm going to continue to vote for Jake until he gets one
Old 01-07-2005, 03:56 PM
Extreme Fan

As for whom Michael Weatherly is dating in real life, I don't have any details, but this was posted at the forevertate group on Yahoo...
Quote:
As far as MW and SA dating in RL, there have been a number of pictures of her with Eduardo Ponti (Sophia Loren's son) in recent months. MW said in an interview he's dating someone outside of the business.
When I have time, I might see if I can somehow scrounge up that interview from somewhere.

Edited because correct formatting is nice...
Old 01-07-2005, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the info Meredith.
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Old 01-08-2005, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanxs for the info, honey
Old 01-10-2005, 03:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Okay, I found the article...

Weatherly blazes his own path to career
By Luaine Lee
Knight Ridder Newspapers
December 9, 2004
Quote:
[snip]
He wouldn't mind marrying again, he says, and is dating a woman who works in the pharmaceutical industry and doesn't live in California. He also dated Rachel Hunter and Jessica Alba.

"I heard a great thing . . . about men and women. There are gardeners and there are flowers. You can have a gardener and a flower. You can have a gardener and a gardener -- might be a little boring, but they're working hard. But if you have two flowers, nobody's taking care of the garden. Actors have a tendency to be flowers. So nobody's minding the garden."
[snip]
It's not much information, but it's something for anyone who was curious.
Old 01-10-2005, 04:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the article Meredith. It good to know that Mike has finally found someone after his breakup with Jessica. About the gardeners and flowers, weird analogy but I get it and it's very insightful. The clashing egos and wandering eyes, no one stays together in Hollywood. Good job for you Michael! But you know if it ever falls through, give me a call!
Old 01-10-2005, 11:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Okay, for anyone who cares about the "non-snag" mentioned in the Kate paragraph in regards to Tony, I got the answer from an Australian on the forevertate group...

Quote:
Yeah you get it about right there, non-snag is Australian slang for a
guy who you know, quick talk maybe, quick f***, and leave with no
intention of coming back or any further contact...
That sort of sounds like the kind of relationships that Tony has with women on this show, doesn't it?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread