Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2013, 07:10 AM
Master Fan

I just meant about the OP.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm confused what you're saying or asking about the OP. I didn't understand your question. Are you asking me to include a gif or image from the part of the show that has the theme song? As in the opener at the beginning of the show?

Fans of The Fosters: Please visit the Stef/Lena Appreciation Thread: Here

Icon by Fyeahthefosters tumblr.

Last edited by brighterthansunshine4740; 07-12-2013 at 12:59 PM
brighterthansunshine4740 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I am going to bed now, Talk to you all later! .

Goodnight everyone! .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-57,NJH D-157 OSW D-183, J-Hope D-184, Jinyoung-D-205 JK-D-422

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-35 LDH D-393
backstreetboysfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 10:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Have a good night!

Now that my brain is no longer functioning super slowly, I understand what you mean, Katie. Thanks for the suggestion and I'm looking forward to putting some gifs from the opening/theme song on the OP. You're right: the little details in the opening match the characters and their personalities really well.

Old 07-13-2013, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I sent you the Stef/Lena gifs from the opening/theme song via PM last night. I hope that you like them and will post them on the OP.

Also here are a couple of more great Stef/Lena fanvids.

Old 07-13-2013, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Could I be added, please?
goodbreakingbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 10:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for sending them my way, Rod! I edited the OP and the gifs are in there now. Thanks for posting the fanvids as well. I really loved the video with the song "Lego House" in it. Great video and it made me fall interested in the song.

goodbreakingbad, I added you to the shippers list. Welcome to the Tiger Mamas thread!

Old 07-13-2013, 11:22 PM
Addicted Fan

May I please be added? LOVEE THEM.
Old 07-13-2013, 11:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Sure thing! I just added about you. Welcome to the thread!

What do you love about Stef/Lena so far, Angie?

Everyone else can answer this question too.

Old 07-14-2013, 06:27 AM
Master Fan

Cool vids.
Old 07-14-2013, 07:14 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brighterthansunshine4740 (View Post)
What do you love about Stef/Lena so far, Angie?
EVERYTHING, OMG! lol..

I love how Stef & Lena both have different parenting lifestyles, but work together to find out the best solution for the children. I love that they treat all the children, including Callie and Jude, equally. This is probably the best home that Jude and Callie have ever been sent to. I really do hope that they stay with the Fosters. I love how they gave Mariana a Quince. It was nice for her to stay connected to her roots.

I'm also obsessed with Lena's relationship with Jude. She is really trying to help him stay in par with the rest of the students. She really tries to be the best educator she can be. For me, someone who CRIES for Education Reform in the United States, I look up to Lena because I hope to be someone like her one day.
Old 07-14-2013, 07:23 PM
Master Fan

Add me please?
Old 07-14-2013, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by watercolors. (View Post)
EVERYTHING, OMG! lol..

I love how Stef & Lena both have different parenting lifestyles, but work together to find out the best solution for the children. I love that they treat all the children, including Callie and Jude, equally. This is probably the best home that Jude and Callie have ever been sent to. I really do hope that they stay with the Fosters. I love how they gave Mariana a Quince. It was nice for her to stay connected to her roots.
I echo your sentiments about Stef and Lena. Plus i must add that i like how their personalities compliment each other`s and the strong trust between them.

Also welcome to the thread arakha. It`s nice to see you joining the fun here. I`m sure you`ll be added later.

Finally new episode tomorrow. I can`t wait to see what`s going to happen next with Stef and Lena.
Old 07-14-2013, 10:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

I added you, arakha. Welcome to the Tiger Mamas thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by watercolors. (View Post)
EVERYTHING, OMG! lol..

I'm also obsessed with Lena's relationship with Jude. She is really trying to help him stay in par with the rest of the students. She really tries to be the best educator she can be. For me, someone who CRIES for Education Reform in the United States, I look up to Lena because I hope to be someone like her one day.
How do you think their parenting styles differ? I can see what you're saying, and I agree with you, but I'm having a hard time putting my finger on the specific differences at the moment. Stef can be more outspoken and impulsive at times that's for sure.

I also love that they treat Callie and Jude equally. The Foster-Adams household is definitely the best foster home that they've lived in.

I'm on the same page about Lena. I adore her relationship with Jude as well and agree that she strives to be a good educator. It's wonderful that you're an advocate of education reform in America. We need more people like you in this country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
I echo your sentiments about Stef and Lena. Plus i must add that i like how their personalities compliment each other`s and the strong trust between them.

Finally new episode tomorrow. I can`t wait to see what`s going to happen next with Stef and Lena.
I'd like to know more of your thoughts about how Stef and Lena's personalities compliment each other's. Again, I agree with that thought but I'm having a hard time thinking of specific differences. The closest thing I can think of is what I mentioned above about how Stef can act impulsively at times. At least, I felt that she acted impulsively in the morning-after pill situation.

Yayyy!! I'm anxious for the new episode tomorrow as well! Can't wait to see more of Stef/Lena interaction and love too.

Last edited by brighterthansunshine4740; 07-14-2013 at 10:25 PM
Old 07-15-2013, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'd like to know more of your thoughts about how Stef and Lena's personalities compliment each other's. Again, I agree with that thought but I'm having a hard time thinking of specific differences. The closest thing I can think of is what I mentioned above about how Stef can act impulsively at times. At least, I felt that she acted impulsively in the morning-after pill situation.
From what i`ve seen so far, Stef can let her emotions get the best of her as we saw in her argument with Brandon possibly moving in with Mike back in Episode 1x03, while Lena served as the calming influence in the situation. Plus i can`t forget to mention Stef`s talent at coming up with nicknames, including honey and my love for Lena.

Also new episode coming up later tonight.

I can`t wait to see what`s going to happen next with Stef and Lena in it.

The Fosters on ABC Family