Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2003, 12:09 PM
MST Manager

They Still Got It. After All These Years~ Brenda & Dylan Appreciation Thread (90210)

[img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] Welcome To The Official Brenda & Dylan Appreciation Thread! [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]

Personally, no couple on the show will ever live up to the dynamics between Brenda and Dylan, and in my mind, they are still a couple living together in Paris. Hehe. They will, forever and always, be the BEST couple EVER in the zip code. Case closed. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Anyway, I made up the title based on seeing Shannen and Luke on the 90210 reunion special which aired on TV a few weeks ago. They were sweet and adorable, even after all this time. *sigh* Also, I have listed below the information we selected about our couple, such as our group name, official song, official episode, and favorite kiss. Feel free to add anything onto it. I can edit my post anytime, that's no problem at all.

Official Name: Bandits
Official Song: Losing My Religion
Favorite Kiss: The very first one.
Official Episode: The one when they make love for the first time.

Are we ready? Let's get this party started!

edit: Added the sexy pic! Yowza. Also, corrected the thread title. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 06-25-2003: Message edited NikNak ]
Old 06-25-2003, 12:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Cool! new thread...I like it, I like it a lot. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Discuss B/D happier moments, I'm trying to cheer up [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Grace
~drunkenscarredangel @------- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2003, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

NikNak, great job starting the new thread. One little minor thing though, you might want to fix the title! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Love that pic... [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

I was cleaning my room this past weekend and found some old 90210 tapes. So I started watching em' and [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] it made me remember the good ol' days of 90210. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Dylan and Brenda's chemistry...absolutely amazing!! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Just thought I'd bring these over from the old thread... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 06-25-2003: Message edited Pat ]
Old 06-25-2003, 12:19 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Pat:
<STRONG>NikNak, great job starting the new thread. One little minor thing though, you might want to fix the title! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Thanks, babe. I noticed it and took care of it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-25-2003, 12:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Damn, I wish I could find old B/D tapes....but sadly I think mine are all long gone [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]
Old 06-25-2003, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

NikNak, thanks. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Few more... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Credit: Melis

Old 06-25-2003, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nevermind.... [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

Old 06-25-2003, 12:29 PM
Passionate Fan

great pics...thanks Pat!

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 06-26-2003, 02:19 AM
Master Fan

Oh [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] we're up to a new thread. Love the title.

I wish I had tapes of the first couple of season. Unfortunately I don't. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I know we've said it before, but I think it's wierd that there aren't any DVDs out yet. The market for the DVDs should be big. Lots of fans still enjoying the series.
Old 06-26-2003, 02:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Lazy DvD companies...

Or whoever is to blame for this long wait for 90210 stuff [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-26-2003, 02:40 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by *Maxi*:
<STRONG>I know we've said it before, but I think it's wierd that there aren't any DVDs out yet. The market for the DVDs should be big. Lots of fans still enjoying the series.</STRONG>
It is very weird, especially since some shows that have only been out for a few years already have DVDs out. For example, 24, Dark Angel, etc... Not that I mind those, especially 24, but you know what I mean. Hehe. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-26-2003, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe it's not the dumb DVD companies but rather Aaron Spelling... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 06-26-2003, 03:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Ah, Aaron...I hadn't thought about him for some reason...but it would make perfect sense that it's him holding up the DVD [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Okay...I'm just looking for people to lay the blame on, next I'll be saying it's Jennie Garth's fault [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-26-2003, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread, NikNak. Awesome pics! Wowzers.
Old 06-26-2003, 04:17 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Pat:
<STRONG>Maybe it's not the dumb DVD companies but rather Aaron Spelling... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Heh. Never though about that one, hun.

You're welcome for the new thread, everyone. Sorry I didn't say that before. I'm glad everyone's here to enjoy it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]