Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2008, 06:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

Team dimples Sophia♥Chad #11: We have a love people dream about

Sophia: Wisdom. Sophia Ann Bush was born July 8th, 1982 in Los Angeles, California to parents Charles and Maureen Bush. She grew up in Pasadena, California. Sophia attended Westridge School for Girls where Theatre was mandatory. At first she was not happy about this but grew to love it. Sophia was crowned the Pasadena Rose Queen in 2000. She also attended USC for three years where she majored in journalism. she left a year early after she got the role of Brooke Davis on the show One tree hill. Little did she know that the role would change her life.

Chad: From the Warrior's Town. Chad Michael Murray was born August 24th 1981 in Buffalo, New York. When he was 10 his mother left his family and Chad helped take care of his younger siblings. At 15 he had a resection of his small intestines and they had to be cut out. He was jumped at a Burger King and broke his nose. His nurse who was also a model suggested that he should go into modeling but Chad wanted to act. However he went to a modeling convention in Buffalo. From there he went to another convention and eventually went to Los Angles to start his career. His first acting gig was on Dawson’s Creek and He later got a role on Gilmore girls. His big break came when he got the role of Lucas Scott on the TV show one tree hill where he would meet the love of his life.

As their characters started dating on the show so did Sophia and Chad. They were always starting at each other on set. Chad has said "I knew I wanted to marry her, pretty much quickly after we started dating." In May 2004 while Sophia was visiting him in Australia where he was filming the movie house of wax he proposed. “I laid out 500 candles on a tennis court…the candles spelt out a message and I took Sophia up to the balcony of our 18th floor penthouse so that she could read what they said,”
Chad and Sophia married on April 16, 2005 in an outdoor ceremony at the Hotel Casa del Mar in Santa Monica, California. Sophia wore a Vera Wang dress; strapless with a fitted bodice and a ball gown skirt. Her bouquet was calla lilies. Chad wore a black suit by Ralph Lauren and he had cala lily boutonniere. There were two hundred guests watched as Sophia made her way down the aisle. The wedding band was carried by their dog/ ring bearer Charlie.Their first dance was That's All by Frank Sinatra as they danced they only had eyes for each other. The couple went to Bacara Resort and Spa in Santa Barbara for their honeymoon.
Unfortanly the marriage lasted 5 months. So why do we have hope for these two? Because you can see that they have the kind of love that only comes around once in a lifetime. They were never happier than when they were together. When they talk about each other they just light up.

They still are very friendly with each other even after the break up. They joke around quite a bit. “Hil and Sophia were doing these martial art poses and pretending to know karate when Sophia goes, "Haeeyy-ya!" to do this kick thing and her heel actually caught the back of her dress and all of a sudden you heard... "Rip" from her dress! She ripped the back of her dress! Well she falls on the ground in the middle of all of us and is laughing her butt off and rolling down when Chad yells, "You were always so clumsy, lady!" and Sophia shouts, "Oh be quiet old man!" and Chad ran between us and helped her up and they laughed and he "dusted" her off”

An insider says “she overheard this person who shall not be named talking to a crew member that’s been on the show since the beginning about how Chad and Sophia are acting the same way they were acting when they first started going out.
They're always together, laughing, talking, and not acting like anything happened.”
In episode 3.17 who will survive and what will be left of them; in the “rescue me”scene the after Brooke says “I am here...we both are” Chad improvised and instead of saying his line he says "I know . . . its good being here... especially with you." The kiss in that scene was also not scripted.
During episode 4.03 Chad tripped over his shoe. Sophia burst out laughing and says “My God, you're such a clumsy ass”While they were waiting to retake he stuck his tongue which made her laugh. She smacked his leg and told him “Do it again and I'm chopping it off!” Chad goes to cover his pants and then Sophia smacked his arm and told him “I meant your tongue. Gosh!" to which he replied “You never had complaints about it before.”
Also in 4.03 in between takes Sophia would pat him on the head so Chad asked her “What am I, a f-- k ing dog?" She told him “No we never played that role-play scenario out all the way, remember?". To which he told Sophia “Yeah you just got too excited.”Sophia told him “No hunny, that was you."

By these accounts these two look far from over. We have to have faith that they will be together again. As someone once said “people that are meant to be together always find their way in the end.”
Old 10-24-2008, 06:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

1.BelievesInChad&Sophia (Nicole)
2.oneflyCHICK (Kelly)
3.Jaime Bee (Jaime)
4.rorygirl
5.dayblazes
6.Urban~Goddess
7.Rainstorm18
8.funkycool
9.~*Katherine_Behr*~
10.jjlover01
11.Beautiful Blur
12.red_cherry
13.ripcurlgurl
14.Jordan23
15.gilmoregirlsfreak
16 ._virgo_
17.Callalily
18.ladyle
19. .lovelylaur.
20.blueschild007
21.cartiergurl01
22.somewhere87
23.othfan628
24.*Miranda*
25.xO_tasha
26.chadandsophiasgirl
27.Reni^
28.jhlover
29.Mischalicious
30.unapologetic mocker
31.Meluffy
32. _Jmarit_
33.JULES24 (Jules)
34.Soenna
35.niam
36.sweet_era
37.LPisKiller90
38.liora
39.brooke80
40.DylanLovesKelly
41.SimplyxEileen (Eileen)
42.Jackie85 (Roby)
43.paire_gal21
44.loveloveme (Kat)
45.Lukacnd (Luka)
46.Morgan_T
47.lovemcsteamy
48.SexyBrucas
49.brucasislove77
50.Brucas4eva08 (Gemma)
51.tvlover88 (Richyl)
52.BrucasBL (Katy)
53. .A.
54.Laurababora
55.Polish Princess (Pat)
56.-cuckoo bananas-
57.OTH_OC_Lover (Bouchra)
58.4brathan&brucas (Gwen)
59.peyton fan
60.tweatherholtz (Tori)
61.xxpolkaxliemsxx
62.XxNaleyxX (Raddy)
63.Courtz_BV (Court)
64.Sweetgirl465 (Natasha)
65.soccer7sg (Sara)

Want to be added? PM the thread starter!

#1: Sophia and Chad are meant for eachother
#2: Because Love Doesn't just Disappear Especially When It's True!
#3: B/c what Lucas loves of Brooke is the same thing that I love of Sophia
#4: because a love like that just dosen't go away
#5: Because Chad is much happier with her than without her.
#6: Because just like Ryan and Rachel they will get back together
#7: Because Mark has no control over real life!
#8: Someday soon he'll see I'm the one
#9: Life began when I saw your face.
#10 after all these years,you're still the only one I loved.
Sophia on Chad:

"Chad has a great sense of humor."

"He does all the little things. He's amazing. Any little thing a girl could ever dream of!"

"Marriage is not about age. It's about finding the right person, and Chad's the right person."

"He is an amazing person, an amazing man, he surprises me every day. He is my soul mate!"

"When his pals come over and put their drinks on the coffee table, he goes, 'Hey! Use a coaster.' I know he loves me."

"He sweeps me off my feet every day. He is the most amazing support system and champion of my every dream that I have ever had."
Chad on Sophia:

"She's perfect, and I don't use that word a lot. She's my girl."

"I knew I wanted to marry her, pretty much quickly after we started dating."

"Sophia means the world to me, and I don't want anything to happen to her."

"What I really love about Sophia is that she's an authentically good person who helps everyone, no matter who they are."

"You know what dude, you only do this once, and I'm gonna do this right. Screw the fact that is costs money, she's worth it!"

"For my bachlor party, a bunch of us went to Vegas, including Soph. I'm so much happier with her than without her, so I brought her along. She taught me how to play craps, and I taught her how to play blackjack. It was a perfect bachlor party with my brothers, and my best friends and my future wife."

"I think she has taught me a lot about being human. She is even more compassionate than I am. She is the kindest soul and has a very trusting heart and always looks for the positive. Having her guidelines in my life has changed my ways. It's kind of a mix now of what we both believe in and - that is a great path for me."

1. Because they always look happy together.
2. The way they look at each other you know its true love.
3. Neither one has been as happy since.
4. Because he got 500 candles to propose to her.
5. Because she said "We're not going anywhere."
6. Because he does all the little things for her.
7. Because he helped design her ring.
8. Because he built her dream car and gave it to her.
9. Because she was always in the audience for him!
10. Because she flew all the way to Australia to see him.
11. Because she is his better half.
12. Because he asked for her parents’ permission to marry her.
13. Because he said he would love her until the last rose dies.
14. Because he only uses the word perfect with her.
15. Because he always stares at her ass and boobies.
16. Because they both adore dogs.
17. Because when she kissed him on the show it was with all her love.
18. Because they never played that role-play scenario out all the way.
19. Because Chad got too excited.
20. Because "No honey that was you"
21. Because "How can I act when this feels so real to me?"
22. Because "Do it again and I'm chopping it off!"
23. Because she meant his tongue.
24. Because she never had any complaints about before.
25. Because she was always at his side.
26. Sophia makes him a better man.
27. And a bit neater too!
28. Because for his bachelor party Sophia came along.
29. He is so much happier with her than without her.
30. Because the groom’s cake was shaped like a Buffalo Bills helmet.
31. Because he would marry her everyday if he could.

have a reason? PM the thread starter!
Old 10-24-2008, 06:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

Post away
Old 10-24-2008, 06:12 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT

"It feels damn good, at 31, to finally feel so comfortable in my skin!" - Sophia Bush
I'm Roby avie by me
Old 10-24-2008, 06:16 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT Natasha
Old 10-24-2008, 06:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

ur welcome guys
Old 10-24-2008, 06:18 PM
Elite Fan

"It feels damn good, at 31, to finally feel so comfortable in my skin!" - Sophia Bush
I'm Roby avie by me
Old 10-24-2008, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

did you make those Roby?
Old 10-24-2008, 06:22 PM
Elite Fan

no

the first are BL

the second are CS at trl on 2004!!!

I'm Roby avie by me
Old 10-24-2008, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

Did you see the CS ones Katy did?
Old 10-24-2008, 06:29 PM
Elite Fan

yes! she's so talented

look at the last one pervy chad on action...like always

I'm Roby avie by me
Old 10-24-2008, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

I know they're amazing

pervy chad
Old 10-24-2008, 06:43 PM
Elite Fan

I'm Roby avie by me
Old 10-24-2008, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top