Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2009, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Team Dimples [Sophia ღ Chad] #15: Because apparently Chad's new hobbies are write,paint and check Sophia out!

Sophia: Wisdom. Sophia Ann Bush was born July 8th, 1982 in Los Angeles, California to parents Charles and Maureen Bush. She grew up in Pasadena, California. Sophia attended Westridge School for Girls where Theatre was mandatory. At first she was not happy about this but grew to love it. Sophia was crowned the Pasadena Rose Queen in 2000. She also attended USC for three years where she majored in journalism. she left a year early after she got the role of Brooke Davis on the show One tree hill. Little did she know that the role would change her life.

by Katy
Chad: From the Warrior's Town. Chad Michael Murray was born August 24th 1981 in Buffalo, New York. When he was 10 his mother left his family and Chad helped take care of his younger siblings. At 15 he had a resection of his small intestines and they had to be cut out. He was jumped at a Burger King and broke his nose. His nurse who was also a model suggested that he should go into modeling but Chad wanted to act. However he went to a modeling convention in Buffalo. From there he went to another convention and eventually went to Los Angles to start his career. His first acting gig was on Dawson’s Creek and He later got a role on Gilmore girls. His big break came when he got the role of Lucas Scott on the TV show one tree hill where he would meet the love of his life.

by Roby
As their characters started dating on the show so did Sophia and Chad. They were always starting at each other on set. Chad has said "I knew I wanted to marry her, pretty much quickly after we started dating." In May 2004 while Sophia was visiting him in Australia where he was filming the movie house of wax he proposed. “I laid out 500 candles on a tennis court…the candles spelt out a message and I took Sophia up to the balcony of our 18th floor penthouse so that she could read what they said,”

by Bouchra
Chad and Sophia married on April 16, 2005 in an outdoor ceremony at the Hotel Casa del Mar in Santa Monica, California. Sophia wore a Vera Wang dress; strapless with a fitted bodice and a ball gown skirt. Her bouquet was calla lilies. Chad wore a black suit by Ralph Lauren and he had cala lily boutonniere. There were two hundred guests watched as Sophia made her way down the aisle. The wedding band was carried by their dog/ ring bearer Charlie.Their first dance was That's All by Frank Sinatra as they danced they only had eyes for each other. The couple went to Bacara Resort and Spa in Santa Barbara for their honeymoon.

by Katy
Unfortanly the marriage lasted 5 months. So why do we have hope for these two? Because you can see that they have the kind of love that only comes around once in a lifetime. They were never happier than when they were together. When they talk about each other they just light up.

by Bouchra
They still are very friendly with each other even after the break up. They joke around quite a bit. “Hil and Sophia were doing these martial art poses and pretending to know karate when Sophia goes, "Haeeyy-ya!" to do this kick thing and her heel actually caught the back of her dress and all of a sudden you heard... "Rip" from her dress! She ripped the back of her dress! Well she falls on the ground in the middle of all of us and is laughing her butt off and rolling down when Chad yells, "You were always so clumsy, lady!" and Sophia shouts, "Oh be quiet old man!" and Chad ran between us and helped her up and they laughed and he "dusted" her off”

by Patricia
An insider says “she overheard this person who shall not be named talking to a crew member that’s been on the show since the beginning about how Chad and Sophia are acting the same way they were acting when they first started going out.
They're always together, laughing, talking, and not acting like anything happened.”
In episode 3.17 who will survive and what will be left of them; in the “rescue me”scene the after Brooke says “I am here...we both are” Chad improvised and instead of saying his line he says "I know . . . its good being here... especially with you." The kiss in that scene was also not scripted.
by Roby

During episode 4.03 Chad tripped over his shoe. Sophia burst out laughing and says “My God, you're such a clumsy ass”While they were waiting to retake he stuck his tongue which made her laugh. She smacked his leg and told him “Do it again and I'm chopping it off!” Chad goes to cover his pants and then Sophia smacked his arm and told him “I meant your tongue. Gosh!" to which he replied “You never had complaints about it before.”
Also in 4.03 in between takes Sophia would pat him on the head so Chad asked her “What am I, a f-- k ing dog?" She told him “No we never played that role-play scenario out all the way, remember?". To which he told Sophia “Yeah you just got too excited.”Sophia told him “No hunny, that was you."

by Katy
By these accounts these two look far from over. We have to have faith that they will be together again. As someone once said “people that are meant to be together always find their way in the end.”

by Katy

I love you more!
Old 02-16-2009, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love you more!
Old 02-16-2009, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Post away!!

I love you more!
Old 02-16-2009, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread!
Old 02-16-2009, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

no problem!!

I love you more!
Old 02-16-2009, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

So........

What's up?!
Old 02-16-2009, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

what was up was that I got really bored and we really should go to the second page, cause the op is killing my connection

I love you more!
Old 02-16-2009, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

AWWWW! Yeah I am bored too but I have to go to bed since my early class is on Tuesdays!
Old 02-17-2009, 12:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awwww, we can talk tomorrow

I love you more!
Old 02-17-2009, 06:13 AM
Elite Fan

"It feels damn good, at 31, to finally feel so comfortable in my skin!" - Sophia Bush
I'm Roby avie by me
Old 02-17-2009, 06:17 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT

Old 02-17-2009, 06:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

TFTNT love the titel
Old 02-17-2009, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

WOW I cannot believe you are here (and yes you know I'm talking about you )

Robbosa!!!

B!!!!!!! You are here too

I love you more!
Old 02-17-2009, 07:15 AM
Master Fan

now you know how bored I am and I wanted to give you heart attack.

OP looks amazing but I think I already said that.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG you are bored again?? and Congrats, you almost succeed maybe you should come over more you know I would like that

haha you did, but it's always nice to hear

Did you know that I actually did two arts that are in the OP??

I love you more!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread