Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2017, 09:29 PM
Elite Fan

Video of Chilli supporting her lady at her book signing yesterday:

Video courtesy of tbozfanpage

Here's a few more pics via instagram:

And this...which I agree with, I'm sorry, but I do the same opinion goes for T as well, but IJMO.

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 10-09-2017 at 10:34 PM
Old 10-11-2017, 06:22 PM
Elite Fan

Here's another pic of T & C that I haven't posted up yet.

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 10-11-2017 at 08:25 PM
Old 10-11-2017, 08:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

^^^^^Some of those pics i havn't seen before, thanx for posting.

T-Boz just posted a vid of her and Chilli being silly on IG. Are they in pajamas?? The idea of the 2 of them in pajamas sharing a bed together.........
Old 10-11-2017, 08:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caramel_Blaque (View Post)
T-Boz just posted a vid of her and Chilli being silly on IG. Are they in pajamas?? The idea of the 2 of them in pajamas sharing a bed together.........
I don't know if they are in PJ's, but I think I just saw that video it was quite funny. Yeah what an idea

Here's the videos via instagram

Welp it's confirmed they are in their pajamas! so freaking cute!! so shippy too from these pics...

And....here's the recap of the slumber party w/ fans and we even got kisses...but Chilli well nevermind you'll see let's just say it wasn't very nice what she did & I've never seen her do that that before I know of my theory is that she did it because it was in front of other people i.e. the fans so I guess I can't blame her, but whatever I still ship these two I can't help it they are just so adorable together.

@Caramel_Blaque - Can I ask you something? can you come on this thread a lot more then once?? I'm asking because I'd really love to get this thread up to 300 posts so we can move on to the 2nd thread. Now don't get me wrong we are doing great with it so far I just think we can do better with keeping it moving.

@Carnel_Blaque do you have instagram, facebook, twitter?

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 10-12-2017 at 11:13 AM
Old 10-12-2017, 06:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

^^^^My instagram is https://www.instagram.com/caramel_cane/. I don't have facebook nor twitter.

I can't promise to post in this thread a lot because i don't really have a lot to contribute at the moment, but i'll will do the best I can.

Chilli is trying to act like she don't like those kisses, lol, she is mainly the one starting kissing.
Old 10-12-2017, 06:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
^^^^I have an instagram, just search caramel_cane and it should pop up.

Oh okay cool I'll follow you on insta then! We can chat that way too,

I can't promise to post in this thread a lot because i don't really have a lot to contribute at the moment, but i'll will do the best I can.

okay I really hoping you can contribute something to the forum even if it's just pictures of T & C, it doesn't have to be anything major.

Chilli is trying to act like she don't like those kisses, lol, she is mainly the one starting kissing.
Yeah she was trying to act all non interested. it was odd she did that..and yes she's the one who starts the kisses I've noticed.

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 10-12-2017 at 07:54 PM
Old 10-13-2017, 06:18 PM
Elite Fan

New pics via instagram

Wives

Old 10-13-2017, 07:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80s90sIsTheBest (View Post)
New pics via instagram

Wives

Cute!

You know, there is some old footage of them back in 1992 of home videos and there were shippy moments in there as well. It was on one of their R U The Girl episodes (But i forgot which one). I bet you can find them though. I think T-Boz even refered to Chilli as "Baby". It went like "Hey girl, hey baby" something like that......I seen it on youtube like a few months ago.

Also some people think that T-Boz doesn't like Chilli based off of how she portrayed her in the book, and in some interviews. I think they like each other but there does seem to be a lil tension between them? Sexual tension. I think T-boz made a pass at Chilli and C probably rejected her. I'm also replaying that Bill Diggins article in my brain as well. How did T-boz portray C in that book? Also I remember one of the hosts from The Breakfast Club asking T-boz if Chilli would be mad at her book?

Last edited by Caramel_Blaque; 10-13-2017 at 08:52 PM
Old 10-18-2017, 05:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Cute!

You know, there is some old footage of them back in 1992 of home videos and there were shippy moments in there as well. It was on one of their R U The Girl episodes (But i forgot which one). I bet you can find them though. I think T-Boz even refered to Chilli as "Baby". It went like "Hey girl, hey baby" something like that......I seen it on youtube like a few months ago.

Also some people think that T-Boz doesn't like Chilli based off of how she portrayed her in the book, and in some interviews. I think they like each other but there does seem to be a lil tension between them? Sexual tension. I think T-boz made a pass at Chilli and C probably rejected her. I'm also replaying that Bill Diggins article in my brain as well. How did T-boz portray C in that book? Also I remember one of the hosts from The Breakfast Club asking T-boz if Chilli would be mad at her book?
Sorry I just saw this post today.

I haven't seen any home movies of them I don't think but I could be wrong. And yes I remember hearing/reading about the statements on the U R The Girl show. I think T actually called Chilli her baby and I think C said back she loves me so that's how I read it went with that exchange.

As for T's book she didn't even talk about C at all it was all about T and her health issues and her life not TLC stuff at all really I mean it was more on a professional level that she talked about C then a personal one and as I said before she didn't even mention in the book that she called C to let her know about her brain tumor, but we know it's true because it was mentioned in that article I believe and that's why I mentioned in an earlier post I was surprised that she didn't mention it.

I think T & C do like each other and I think T likes Chilli I don't know where in the hell they are get that from. I mean come on they wouldn't have last this long if they didn't and sure if you're talking about sexual tension yes there's tons at least to me.

Yes that Bill Diggins article damn!! I was stunned by that that's the shippiest I've ever read about them.

I didn't listen to the breakfast club interview so I can't really comment on that..as for C being mad at T for her book why?? she didn't even write anything in it about C that would make her mad because like I said it was T's life not TLC or T & C or whatever. I just don't get where that would come from.

Oh by the way do you have anymore shipper reasons to add to our list??

Yay!! I just noticed that you’ll be able to upload an icon on here soon only a few more posts to go!

Here's a new photo of T & C hugging that I've never seen it, courtesy of instagram.

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 10-18-2017 at 06:51 AM
Old 10-18-2017, 07:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80s90sIsTheBest (View Post)
Sorry I just saw this post today.

I haven't seen any home movies of them I don't think but I could be wrong. And yes I remember hearing/reading about the statements on the U R The Girl show. I think T actually called Chilli her baby and I think C said back she loves me so that's how I read it went with that exchange.

As for T's book she didn't even talk about C at all it was all about T and her health issues and her life not TLC stuff at all really I mean it was more on a professional level that she talked about C then a personal one and as I said before she didn't even mention in the book that she called C to let her know about her brain tumor, but we know it's true because it was mentioned in that article I believe and that's why I mentioned in an earlier post I was surprised that she didn't mention it.

I think T & C do like each other and I think T likes Chilli I don't know where in the hell they are get that from. I mean come on they wouldn't have last this long if they didn't and sure if you're talking about sexual tension yes there's tons at least to me.

Yes that Bill Diggins article damn!! I was stunned by that that's the shippiest I've ever read about them.

I didn't listen to the breakfast club interview so I can't really comment on that..as for C being mad at T for her book why?? she didn't even write anything in it about C that would make her mad because like I said it was T's life not TLC or T & C or whatever. I just don't get where that would come from.

Oh by the way do you have anymore shipper reasons to add to our list??

Yay!! I just noticed that you’ll be able to upload an icon on here soon only a few more posts to go!

Here's a new photo of T & C hugging that I've never seen it, courtesy of instagram.

T talked about Left Eye A LOT in her book. And she is adamant on how she was always the closest to Left Eye. How Left Eye was her best friend and stuff like that. But there was little of Chilli in the book. This is also in interviews as well. That is where a lot of people are getting their ideas from about how they think that T has some ill feelings towards Chilli.
Old 10-18-2017, 08:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
T talked about Left Eye A LOT in her book. And she is adamant on how she was always the closest to Left Eye. How Left Eye was her best friend and stuff like that. But there was little of Chilli in the book. This is also in interviews as well. That is where a lot of people are getting their ideas from about how they think that T has some ill feelings towards Chilli.
Ah well maybe I just read the book too fast or something and didn't check these things, thanks for letting me know..as for Left Eye & T-Boz it doesn't surprise me that they were more closer because they ended up being family you know so in the end I can't say that I'm shocked by that. As for her & Chilli okay maybe there was some bad feelings from T about C, but I think as the years went on they got closer to each other and especially after Left Eye's death. I don't know maybe just me, but T & C even if T has had or did have bad feelings about Chilli they still have the sexual chemistry with each other and that's the point of this thread, it's the vibe between them if you know what I mean..and it doesn't stop me from shipping them; see with me if I get into a ship or pairing it doesn't matter what happens or what's said I still will ship them.

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 10-18-2017 at 08:10 PM
Old 10-21-2017, 08:04 AM
Elite Fan

Made some manipulations of my own of our favorite couple:

1 Icon:

Banner:

More Manipulations of T & C, Different versions, but same pictures.

Manipulation Icons:

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 10-21-2017 at 10:58 AM
Old 10-30-2017, 06:06 AM
Elite Fan

More T & C graphics made by me...

T & C Icon

more T & C....

Banner

T & C Icons

I was having trouble finding the pic of Chilli I wanted to use for this banner and then when I found one it wouldn't cooperate, but I decided to give it one more try and this is what I came up with.

Old 11-04-2017, 05:57 AM
Elite Fan

Here's a new article w/ T & C a little shippy..

especially these statements:

Immediately, there was a spark. “I saw it before those other two little rascals saw it,” Chilli smiles. “It was there in our photoshoots from the very beginning. I’d look at Polaroids during the shoot, and maybe that day I didn’t like her [motions to a sceptical-looking T-Boz] or I didn’t like either one of them, and I didn’t want her shoulder to touch my shoulder. Then I’d look at the Polaroids and I’d just see CHEMISTRY. You can’t create chemistry, it’s either there or it’s NOT. That’s just the truth.”

At this point, T-Boz and Chilli start wildly gesticulating at various body parts. “It’s comin’ on down!” Chilli exclaims. “Age comes too!” T-Boz shouts. “It’s gonna come oooon down.” Chilli: “All the way down!” T-Boz: “Where the waaater runs deep!” Chilli and T-Boz fall about laughing. They high-five each other, then they high-five Q, then they stamp their feet and high-five each other again. The chemistry Chilli saw in those early Polaroids is here in the room, where, over a quarter of a century later, she and T-Boz are still shoulder-to-shoulder.

“We have a glue that is just authentically there,” Chilli smiles as our time together draws to a close. “We looked at it, and we still do, as a marriage – but there’s no divorce here. We’re stuck together forever, whether we like it or not!”

Source: TLC CONSIDERING LEFT EYE HOLOGRAM FOR HOPEFUL LAS VEGAS RESIDENCY

And a pic:

Old 11-19-2017, 07:21 PM
Elite Fan

T & C Icons [3]

By the way I now have written my 2nd T & C story! the first chapter is already posted on wattpad, it's called Don't Leave Me