Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2018, 11:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesumgurl3 (View Post)
I’ve tried finding it but can’t
Yeah it was on youtube back in 2013 til 2016 but then it was taking down because of copyright issues ugh

Quote:
I’m late I know, but this last week I finally got the time to read and complete tionnes book. It was wonderful! But I found it suspicious that she hardly talked about Chilli at all; it was like she was never in the group.

I’m guessing she elaborated on Lisa so much because she unfortunately isn’t here to give her side of things. Was wanting more insight to er and chillis relationship romantic or not behind the scenes. Maybe they made a pact not to reveal certain things...

Thoughts everyone?
Yeah I noticed she didn't talk about Chilli hardly either which is very strange and telling; also I'm not surprised that she talked about Lisa more because they were family as we all know cousins in fact by marriage Lisa's mother I believe married Tionne's uncle?

Quote:
Also there are many articles they’ve done where the headlining pic of them looks very romantic. The poses will have them sitting near or with them laying with their head close together. Weird
It's not weird to me it's more telling then anything

Quote:
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/jun/24/tlc-will-never-forget-day-we-were-millionaires-for-five-minutes

The second pic in this article, Chilli has her hands on ts waist. ������������������������������*♀️������������*♀️������������*♀️ The third pic is weird too. Like a marriage photo shoot. And T says she doesn’t want a MAN. Now she could’ve left it at she didn’t want anyone period. She says if she met someone maybe but still. Why so gender specific?
All of this is red flags to me more and more.

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 11-01-2018 at 03:25 PM
Old 10-27-2018, 11:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80s90sIsTheBest (View Post)
Yeah it was on youtube back in 2013 til 2016 but then it was taking down because of copyright issues ugh

Yeah I noticed she didn't talk about Chilli hardly either which is very strange and telling; also I'm not surprised that she talked about Lisa more because they were family as we all know cousins in fact by marriage Lida's mother I believe married Tionne's uncle?

What other red flags do you see?

Quote:

Yeah I noticed she didn't talk about Chilli hardly either which is very strange and telling; also I'm not surprised that she talked about Lisa more because they were family as we all know cousins in fact by marriage Lida's mother I believe married Tionne's uncle?

Yes tionnes uncle married Lisa’s mom. But I think she kept things so general and less tha. That about Chilli in the book because so much that happened between them two probably can’t and won’t be disclosed to the public. I don’t see any other reason. The whole point of the book was to reveal thing we may not have previously known, and you don’t include your band mate? Fishy. They prolly had an agreement they would gloss over things concerning the two of them . Still a good book but disappointed

Also tryna find recent baby baby baby performances with shippy moments. What songs do you think they dedicate to each other?

Last edited by - just stand still -; 10-29-2018 at 01:17 AM
Old 10-27-2018, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
What other red flags do you see?
I just meant that I agree with you about that being red flags

Quote:
Yes tionnes uncle married Lisa’s mom. But I think she kept things so general and less tha. That about Chilli in the book because so much that happened between them two probably can’t and won’t be disclosed to the public. I don’t see any other reason. The whole point of the book was to reveal thing we may not have previously known, and you don’t include your band mate? Fishy. They prolly had an agreement they would gloss over things concerning the two of them . Still a good book but disappointed
I agree with that

Quote:
Also tryna find recent baby baby baby performances with shippy moments. What songs do you think they dedicate to each other?
I don't know about dedication, but I do think some songs are very shippy on them that I've heard. I put them into the other thread already.
Old 10-27-2018, 03:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I just meant that I agree with you about that being red flags

I agree with that

I don't know about dedication, but I do think some songs are very shippy on them that I've heard. I put them into the other thread already.
Saw in old thread y’all comparing a sick life to a book called thoughts? Who wrote that??

Who kisses the other on the nose and the one receiving the kiss blushes?

Describe the perfect date for them two.

What song do they sing in the car together?

Chilli loves when T _____

T loves when Chilli ______

What does each do that arouses the other?

When did Chilli realize she loved T Boz.

Who loves mushy, romantic stuff?

Does T like Tron? Does Chilli like chase?

How often do they reminisce on times with Lisa?

Who wraps their arms around their partner who is cooking?

Which one holds the umbrella over both of them when it rains?

Who comes home from work to see that the other one bought a puppy?

Do they want to come out?

Name five songs that would be on a playlist for t and Chilli.

Name five TLC songs that would be on their playlist.

Are they sexually active?

Who stares at the other in wonderment at how they got so lucky?

Do they know that the fans are on to them?

Has Chilli read Ts book? How does she feel about it?

Do they serenade each other?

Twerking sessions? Yes or no?

Which one keeps accidentally using the other’s last name instead of their own?

Which one owns a pet that the other is absolutely terrified of?

If your OTP went on vacation, where would they go and what would they do? Who would take the pictures?

Chilli loves when Tionne....

Tionne loves when Chilli...

What agitates them about the other?

Which one competes in some sort of activity and which one does the overzealous cheering?

Who is more into taking showers/baths together? Who tries to make it relaxing and who tries to make it sexy time?

Who comes up behind the other and wraps their arms around their waist and sings in their ear?
Who is more likely to cheat?

Who says ****ty puns and sex jokes just to see the other giggle and blush?

Who starts random slow dancing with the other in the kitchen? Who holds the other just above the ground and kisses them?

Who thinks they are not good enough for the others love? and who’s more afraid of loosing the other? Who thinks they keep messing up, only for the other to tell them they don’thave To worry?

Who orders take out at two in a morning? and who wakes the other up at three in the morning to go downstairs with them to get a glass of water because it’s too dark?

Who takes a gun wound for their partner?

Who takes the poison so the other person doesn't have to?
Who would be clutching on to the other person whispering, "Don't die," while the other is covered in blood?

Does Tron approve of this? Chase?

Who would have to watch the other get murdered in front of them?

who is more likely to cry over a sad book or movie?

Who would eat pizza with a fork? What would the other's reaction be?

Explain what they’d do in these scenarios....

Date to:

Zoo

Aquarium

Coffee shop

Concert

Wedding

Forest

Orchestra concert

Play

Beach at night

Magic show

If they got to pick what one another wears for a day, what would one another wear?"

Who introduces their partner to their family first? How does it go?

Who giggles uncontrollably when the other playfully picks them up?

Sorry for the angst. Some of these r morbid cuz I copied most of them from tumblr....not tryna make things inappropriate. Sorry if anyone was unnerved

What is YALLS fav TLC era (Oooooooh on the TLC Tip, CrazySexyCool, Fanmail, and post LeftEye (3D to now)? Musically, as far as relations amongst the girls and public everything...why do u feel the way u do?

music wise CrazySexyCool is such a good album. Such R&B flair, and not a single bad track; could vibe to it all day long. They also matured a lot from their debut album, too.

FanMail is also a really good album. More poppish of a sound to me, with the futuristic type of sound they were trying to get. But they still had R&B mixed in. Their tour during that time was also amazing (prolly have watched the full concert on Youtube 839479654763478546387 times). Still, tons of turmoil within the group. (

I'll say CSC era, even tho they were being robbed blind. Less inner turmoil with the group (bad management but I'll live)

Last edited by - just stand still -; 10-29-2018 at 01:17 AM
Old 10-27-2018, 08:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Saw in old thread y’all comparing a sick life to a book called thoughts? Who wrote that??
I didn't write that one of the shippers did I think she was asking a valid question that's all. I didn't mind answering it & besides there wasn't really anyone else in the thread at the time.

Quote:
Sorry for the angst. Some of these r morbid cuz I copied most of them from tumblr....not tryna make things inappropriate. Sorry if anyone was unnerved
No offense, but I couldn't answer all of those questions and they a bit were morbid could you try & not post those again I like the questionnaires and all, but..

Quote:
Who kisses the other on the nose and the one receiving the kiss blushes? Tionne than Chilli

Describe the perfect date for them two. ooh I like this question, let's see first movie, then go to an arcade to play games, then relax with some TV watching.

What song do they sing in the car together? I don't know, but I'd think some of their songs.

Chilli loves when T _____ talks with her

T loves when Chilli ______ smiles at her

What does each do that arouses the other? probably when Tionne talks and Chilli when she kisses her.

When did Chilli realize she loved T Boz. I guess years later.

Who loves mushy, romantic stuff? I'd say Chilli

Does T like Tron? Does Chilli like chase? of course they do

How often do they reminisce on times with Lisa? if you mean before she died thenn probably all the time

Who wraps their arms around their partner who is cooking? I'd say Chilli

Which one holds the umbrella over both of them when it rains? I'd say Tionne, but I think they both would have their own umbrella because I know they did in U R The Girl show.

Who comes home from work to see that the other one bought a puppy?

Do they want to come out? definitely not never will

Name five songs that would be on a playlist for t and Chilli. they both have playlists, but I forgot what the songs are/

Name five TLC songs that would be on their playlist. I don't know.

Are they sexually active? I don't know

Who stares at the other in wonderment at how they got so lucky? Chilli I'd say

Do they know that the fans are on to them? I don't know

Has Chilli read Ts book? How does she feel about it? I don't know

Do they serenade each other? probably through singing

Twerking sessions? Yes or no? maybe

Which one keeps accidentally using the other’s last name instead of their own? don't know

Which one owns a pet that the other is absolutely terrified of? don't know

If your OTP went on vacation, where would they go and what would they do? Who would take the pictures? I'd say maybe Hawaii they'd probably just relax a lot with each other & I think they'd take pictures.

Chilli loves when Tionne....

Tionne loves when Chilli...

What agitates them about the other? I'd say Tionne

Which one competes in some sort of activity and which one does the overzealous cheering? both I guess

Who is more into taking showers/baths together? Who tries to make it relaxing and who tries to make it sexy time? I don't know but maybe both

Who comes up behind the other and wraps their arms around their waist and sings in their ear? I'd say Chilli

Who is more likely to cheat? neither of them would ever

Who says ****ty puns and sex jokes just to see the other giggle and blush? probably Chilli

Who starts random slow dancing with the other in the kitchen? Who holds the other just above the ground and kisses them? Chilli I guess

Who thinks they are not good enough for the others love? and who’s more afraid of loosing the other? Who thinks they keep messing up, only for the other to tell them they don’t have To worry? I'd say Tionne for the first question and Chilli for the 2nd one and Tionne for that 3rd one

Who orders take out at two in a morning? and who wakes the other up at three in the morning to go downstairs with them to get a glass of water because it’s too dark? I'd say for Chilli for the first question and Chilli for the 2nd question because Tionne is not a morning person Chilli confirmed this

Who takes a gun wound for their partner? Chilli I guess

Who takes the poison so the other person doesn't have to? Chilli

Who would be clutching on to the other person whispering, "Don't die," while the other is covered in blood? Chilli

Does Tron approve of this? Chase? don't know

Who would have to watch the other get murdered in front of them? okay none of them would

who is more likely to cry over a sad book or movie? Chilli I'd say

Who would eat pizza with a fork? What would the other's reaction be? I'd say Chilli and I don't know what T's reaction would be

Explain what they’d do in these scenarios....

Date to:

Zoo I'd say play with the animals

Aquarium look at the animals

Coffee shop talk & maybe eat

Concert sing

Wedding talk

Forest don't know

Orchestra concert watch the concert

Play watch

Beach at night probably talk or just relax

Magic show watch in amazement

If they got to pick what one another wears for a day, what would one another wear?" probably just jeans/t-shirt

Who introduces their partner to their family first? How does it go? don't but If I had to guess Tionne and it probably would go okay

Who giggles uncontrollably when the other playfully picks them up? Chilli
Quote:
What is YALLS fav TLC era (Oooooooh on the TLC Tip, CrazySexyCool, Fanmail, and post LeftEye (3D to now)? Musically, as far as relations amongst the girls and public everything...why do u feel the way u do?

music wise CrazySexyCool is such a good album. Such R&B flair, and not a single bad track; could vibe to it all day long. They also matured a lot from their debut album, too.

FanMail is also a really good album. More poppish of a sound to me, with the futuristic type of sound they were trying to get. But they still had R&B mixed in. Their tour during that time was also amazing (prolly have watched the full concert on Youtube 839479654763478546387 times). Still, tons of turmoil within the group. (

I'll say CSC era, even tho they were being robbed blind. Less inner turmoil with the group (bad management but I'll live)
I can't answer this question because I haven't really thought about it.
Old 10-27-2018, 08:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ofc. I'm sorry!

Last edited by - just stand still -; 10-29-2018 at 01:18 AM
Old 10-27-2018, 08:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ofc. I'm sorry!
it's fine..just try and stay away from the morbid stuff okay.

Quote:
R y'all upset?
I'm not upset it's cool. I'm glad someone else is actually talking in this thread and making discussions in it because for a long time after I made the thread{the first one that is} no one was in it really or keep it going it was only me, but some of the questions I think should be off limits that's all by that I mean the mobid ones.
Old 10-27-2018, 09:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
it's fine..just try and stay away from the morbid stuff okay.

I'm not upset it's cool. I'm glad someone else is actually talking in this thread and making discussions in it because for a long time after I made the thread{the first one that is} no one was in it really or keep it going it was only me, but some of the questions I think should be off limits that's all by that I mean the mobid ones.
scouts honor!!!!!!!!

Quote:
scouts honor!!!!!!!!
whats ur fav tic song

Last edited by - just stand still -; 10-29-2018 at 01:19 AM
Old 10-27-2018, 09:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
scouts honor!!!!!!!!
Thanks!

Quote:
whats ur fav tic song
I have a lot of favorite too many to list, but I lately have been listening to their songs Get Away, Over Me & Whose It Gonna be & Good Love, love these songs a lot! they are rare unreleased songs from the Fanmail/3D eras.
Old 10-27-2018, 09:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Thanks!

I have a lot of favorite too many to list, but I lately have been listening to their songs Get Away, Over Me & Whose It Gonna be & Good Love, love these songs a lot! they are rare unreleased songs from the Fanmail/3D eras.
fav album?? CSC and fanMail r tied. can listen to them both forever lol
Old 10-27-2018, 09:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
fav album?? CSC and fanMail r tied. can listen to them both forever lol
I'd say CSC; Fanmail was okay I actually always get Fanmail & 3D mixed up for some reason
Old 10-27-2018, 11:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
yes it is. There'll will be a new thread once a thread gets to 300 posts it's a rule here.

I forgot about this article it's kinda shippy!!

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...r-five-minutes
Ok. I Been Busy But Im Going To Start Replying More

Quote:
I’m late I know, but this last week I finally got the time to read and complete tionnes book. It was wonderful! But I found it suspicious that she hardly talked about Chilli at all; it was like she was never in the group.

I’m guessing she elaborated on Lisa so much because she unfortunately isn’t here to give her side of things. Was wanting more insight to er and chillis relationship romantic or not behind the scenes. Maybe they made a pact not to reveal certain things...

Thoughts everyone?
I Said The Same Thing !! I Read It Too She Talk About Chilli Bout 3 Times Only

Quote:
Baby Baby Baby And Diggin On You. In My Opinion They Dedicate Them Some to Each Other When They On Stage

Last edited by - just stand still -; 10-29-2018 at 01:19 AM
Old 10-28-2018, 03:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloGirlNettie (View Post)
Ok. I Been Busy But Im Going To Start Replying More
Hey there welcome back

Quote:
Baby Baby Baby And Diggin On You. In My Opinion They Dedicate Them Some to Each Other When They On Stage
I don't really watch some live performances don't know why I just don't, but it's nice to hear opinions on what songs they dedicate to each other from other shippers

Quote:
I Said The Same Thing !! I Read It Too She Talk About Chilli Bout 3 Times Only
I think we shippers can all agree that this was very odd/weird and telling.

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 10-28-2018 at 06:49 AM
Old 10-28-2018, 06:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Y do you think that
Old 10-28-2018, 06:55 AM
Elite Fan

you know when I was watching U R The Girl videos that I have saved. I always love it when T & C go out to eat because it feels like they are on dates to me & it's so cute to see.