Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2012, 10:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zazie87
My crushes:

1. Regina
2. Emma (btw I saw the first two seasons of House and she's so pretty in it )
Nice! She was in how I met your mother briefly too.
TheRealAllyMcbeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealAllyMcbeal (View Post)
I saw gifs. So cute.

So are you guys excited about comic con in July? I wish Lana would be pairied with JMo this year.
zazie87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Has Anyone seen the extra feature (I saw it online on xfinity clips under once upon a time) it was over an hour interview with the whole main cast and creators of once upon a time. It was awesome! If you haven't seen it, find it YouTube it google it however you can find it it's great stuff for super-fans of the show (me) it's Emma,snow, James, Regina,jimminy cricket, rumple and the creators and they just dish for over an hour about all this stuff. They don't reeeaaallly give anything away but they hint at a LOT for season 2 and the end of season 1 (it was filmed before the 1st season ended)They have such a good time with one another, it's great to see.they have some awesome stuff to say, like Rumple explains where his character is based souly on and it's hilarious! Go see it and post about it! I wont give any more away.
I believe so. I recall seeing an interview like that, but a link would be helpful.

Right now, I'm mostly watching for interviews from Lana's trip to London & Monte Carlo for the Film & TV festival, and of course hoping some Swan Queen folks make it to San Diego Comic Con this year.

We need a SQ podcast, desperately. I just spent an hour looking through analyses of Regina's psyche (and of course adding my two cents).

@zazie Do you know anyone who uses Sony Vegas? There's a SQ video group forming, but they are only accepting people who use SV & the blasted thing is so hard for me to figure out.
giftofamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealAllyMcbeal

Emma I mean.
Old 06-24-2012, 10:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zazie87 (View Post)
I saw gifs. So cute.

So are you guys excited about comic con in July? I wish Lana would be pairied with JMo this year.
Lana & JMo are both going to be at Comic Con in July...I wish we would have known before it sold out. Robert Carlyle won't be there b/c he is having surgery on a nasal polyp.
Old 06-24-2012, 10:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
@zazie Do you know anyone who uses Sony Vegas? There's a SQ video group forming, but they are only accepting people who use SV & the blasted thing is so hard for me to figure out.
No, sorry.
Old 06-24-2012, 10:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zazie87

I saw gifs. So cute.

I don't even understand your lingo lol
Sorry I'm older and brand new to this stuff, what's SQ? And what are all the abbreviations ?
Old 06-24-2012, 10:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealAllyMcbeal

Sorry I'm older and brand new to this stuff, what's SQ? And what are all the abbreviations ?
She looks soooo. Weird without her red red lipstick! It's so strange, she looks like a human lol and so not threatening that red lipstick is the key to the evil queen!
Old 06-24-2012, 10:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zazie87 (View Post)
No, sorry.
Very sad.

BTW, here is the link in case any lurkers are interested in the SQ video group:

[SwanQueenStudio] Auditions OPEN - YouTube

blondie0136 is part of the group (the one who did the Remma love scene), hence why I really want to learn this blasted program because if she could use it to make a love scene...get my drift? lol
Old 06-24-2012, 10:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
*waves* Hi, I'm older too. Seems a rarity in this fandom. SQ stands for Swan Queen, which is the relationship between Regina & Emma. JMo stands for Jennifer Morrison, aka Emma. Gifs are graphics that are animated. Sony Vegas is a video editing program. Let me know if I missed any abbreviations.
Old 06-24-2012, 10:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by giftofamber

*waves* Hi, I'm older too. Seems a rarity in this fandom. SQ stands for Swan Queen, which is the relationship between Regina & Emma. JMo stands for Jennifer Morrison, aka Emma. Gifs are graphics that are animated. Sony Vegas is a video editing program. Let me know if I missed any abbreviations.
Thank you! I'm still a dork and love to gush about this stuff but god I felt old when I started reading! I'm all "hu? I don't get it!" lol sad thanks again
Old 06-24-2012, 11:08 AM
Elite Fan

Guys we should take care about double posting. For the newbie - this means you can't post two posts in a row.

I love their friendship.
Old 06-24-2012, 11:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Thank you! I'm still a dork and love to gush about this stuff but god I felt old when I started reading! I'm all "hu? I don't get it!" lol sad thanks again
That's ok. I LOVE to gush about OUAT also. I read Swan Queen fanfiction 24/7 nowadays. I've even started following some twitter roleplay accounts.

Do you have a tumblr account b/c people are CONSTANTLY posting about OUAT and Swan Queen? It's like heaven. Really.
Old 06-24-2012, 11:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I read Swan Queen fanfiction 24/7 nowadays
Me too. It's an addiction.
Old 06-24-2012, 11:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by giftofamber (View Post)
That's ok. I LOVE to gush about OUAT also. I read Swan Queen fanfiction 24/7 nowadays. I've even started following some twitter roleplay accounts.

Do you have a tumblr account b/c people are CONSTANTLY posting about OUAT and Swan Queen? It's like heaven. Really.
I don't even know what tumblr is . God I'm so embarrassed! I just signed up here last night. I'm brand stinkin new lol
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top