Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2014, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the add.

Amazing videos.
Old 02-26-2014, 06:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Can I be added? I love Stiles/Lydia, but I am also really starting to love Stiles and Malia I think the actors have interesting chemistry.
Old 02-27-2014, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

welcome I liked him with cora and it was sad they droppedit

im hoping we get to see more of these two

{}
Old 02-27-2014, 07:40 PM
Master Fan

► Stiles + Malia | Lullaby

Source

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 02-27-2014, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

lovely thanks for those

{}
Old 02-27-2014, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad that she decided to finish the video. The preview was great, the video is fantastic.

Added everyone Welcome.

I liked S/C also and I knew at the time Adelaide wasn't coming back on a regular basis, and I still set myself up for it. It could have been amazing. Now I've kind of done the same with these 2. I liked them a lot before when they were just considered as two characters. I love Unconventional Couples and I never thought they were gonna happen. I'm really glad they did. I just hope it wasn't a one time thing. The kiss, possibly had sex, and he saved her life. That was a lot for one episode. I just want more, and hope it continues this season and goes on into S4. I believe I read that her character will still be around in S4 so
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 02-27-2014, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

yep you said what I wanted to say Josie

yay that's awesome news

{}
Old 02-28-2014, 03:29 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepThisaSecret (View Post)

I liked S/C also and I knew at the time Adelaide wasn't coming back on a regular basis, and I still set myself up for it. It could have been amazing. Now I've kind of done the same with these 2. I liked them a lot before when they were just considered as two characters. I love Unconventional Couples and I never thought they were gonna happen. I'm really glad they did. I just hope it wasn't a one time thing. The kiss, possibly had sex, and he saved her life. That was a lot for one episode. I just want more, and hope it continues this season and goes on into S4. I believe I read that her character will still be around in S4 so
I'm so glad to read this!

I know I shouldn't have too much hope since Stydia has a really strong fanbase but I can't helpt it, I really love Stiles and Malia together.Now I'm looking for an article that confirms Shelley will be in S4 (I thought we would se more of her in S3).
Old 03-01-2014, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There are two main Stiles Ships that are really big. Sterek (the biggest fanbase), and Stydia. I like all Stiles ships. Some fans take it a little to far. I'm all for Stiles being happy. Which ever one makes him happy, I'm on board with. I do like Stiles and Malia a lot though. I still like Stiles and Cora. The Stiles love is just everywhere

Each season has basically been about character arks.
S1 Scott
S2 Allison
S3A Scott
S3B Stiles
S4 Lydia (supposedly)

I think Malia will have more of a role next season. She'll probably find out who she really is in the episodes coming up, and we'll get to see her deal with that information in S4.
Old 03-01-2014, 11:53 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Each season has basically been about character arks.
S1 Scott
S2 Allison
S3A Scott
S3B Stiles
S4 Lydia (supposedly)
I never noticed that (I just got into TW)
Quote:

I think Malia will have more of a role next season. She'll probably find out who she really is in the episodes coming up, and we'll get to see her deal with that information in S4.
I hope so . I don't think we will see more of her until S4 starts cause she doesn't appear on the trailers for the last episodes .

I've been rewatching tw and I was wondering, why the heck did Styles hide in Malia’s den when he got his sleep walking crisis(3x18)?!
Is Malia connect to the nogitsune ?

Btw, have you seen this video
Old 03-01-2014, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That video is amazing
Old 03-01-2014, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah I have no clue why stiles was there,there must be some connection I hope we do find out more. Yeah I have a feeling malia would be important in upcoming episodes
me too Josie,i liked cora too but malia much more with stiles

amazing video

{}
Old 03-01-2014, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

S/C had great potential. I do believe Jeff would have taken that route with them if Adelaide had stayed on, but she got her role in Reign and on a balancing scale Lead Role trumps Guest Star/Recurring Role every time. Same with Jackson. Colton's story was mapped out, but he decided to leave. (His role isn't that much bigger on Arrow, and honestly I like Jackson better, but his character is being worked into his own story. Hopefully he'll get more screentime.) I do believe his character was meant for the role of Peter's kid. That's just me. The S2 story about Jackson's parents was not satisfying. I need more facts.

I do think there is a connection there on both levels, Stiles and the Dark Spirit. I just hope it ties in, and gets explained this season. There are lots of plots with holes I guess that's Jeff's way of giving something to the fanbase. The fans usually come up with better material anyway. I want good reads. Throw fics at me

That video was sexy
Old 03-02-2014, 04:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
S/C had great potential. I do believe Jeff would have taken that route with them if Adelaide had stayed on, but she got her role in Reign .
Same. That quote about kissing her when she is alive meant something imo.

But tbh, I think I'm liking Stalia even more.

Silverdreaming

Also, I'm dying to see Stile's reaction when he'll find out Malia is a Hale (if she really is, I hope she is!)
Old 03-02-2014, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG That is awesome. He was definitely sneaking a peek when she was walking up to him.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top