Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2014, 01:02 AM
Elite Fan

i completely understand, there are shows...where i stopped watching because the writers were playing too many games.

stiles/lydia didn't come off as just friends this last episode but you never know with tw. if by the end of season 4 there isn't something showing both are romantically interested in each other...i'll be pissed.

Last edited by Nothing Else Matters; 03-25-2014 at 01:22 AM
Old 03-25-2014, 01:33 AM
Elite Fan

Exactly there is good slow build and giving a couple a natural progression to romance, but it easily becomes the writers playing games and toying with viewers emotions when they refuse to ever let there be a pay off. And that's so not cool. You can't slow build forever. Eventually you have follow through on all the build up and tension.
Oh and totally agree they are coming off as way more than friends. Anyone with eyes can see that. The feelings are all there, Jeff just has to be willing to address them. If we don't start getting some actual forward motion with these two soon, I'm going to be p***ed too.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 03-25-2014, 01:46 AM
Elite Fan

that's always been an issue with stiles/lydia. they NEVER address anything. ever. stiles and lydia never talking about the dance. lydia was gonna open up to stiles in season two but he got trapped by the kanima. lydia started off season three in the know and we were never told how much she knew. lydia calling him when she found a dead body & stiles expecting it. they never talked about what happened at the motel. lydia saving his life more than once. never talked about the kiss. they never talked about her being his tether. stiles dreaming about her. he knew she was still dating aiden. how? lydia is comfortable now where she has no problem hanging in his room. lydia and stiles being connected mentally.

Old 03-25-2014, 02:09 AM
Elite Fan

I know. You are so right. The biggest one for me is that they never talked about the kiss. I can't believe Stiles never brought it up once. So yeah more talking and confiding in each other and admitting of feelings would be amazing.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 03-25-2014, 02:27 AM
Elite Fan

stiles has accepted lydia just doesn't love him back. (going by dylan's interview) so stiles no longer reads into moments or we just don't see it. he's no longer pursuing her, he gave up on that at the end of season two. he accepts they are just friends. they've been through so much, i get the feeling he reads their closeness as them just caring about each other. they are apart of scott's pack and have been through a lot with each other. that's all that it is.

lydia does really care for stiles. i do think she has some romantic feelings for him. why kiss him? i don't think i've ever seen lydia that affectionate with anyone. she trusts stiles and can open up to him. lydia is a guarded person but she lets down her guard with stiles, imo.

i can't see stiles putting himself out there again if he doesn't think lydia has feelings for him.

Old 03-25-2014, 05:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Even though Malia is going to be involved I hope we do get some kind of development next season and not that it dissapears because now Stiles is going to be with Malia (and probably have many scenes with Scott and Derek)

I hope their freindship keeps growing, that they keep trusting and protecting eachother and if possible I hope we see more of Lydia's feelings

Maybe we could be the start of something
Old 03-25-2014, 07:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

Add me please? Stiles and Lydia are end game
Old 03-25-2014, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope to see the natural progression of their relationship. I just hope that Jeff continue to developed their relationship to something more in the next season.
Old 03-25-2014, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyOneThatMakesMeSing (View Post)
Welcome & adding you.

Old 03-25-2014, 06:12 PM
Master Fan

I love everything they've gotten this season, I just hope their relationship keeps growing
icon: wolfsbane
Old 03-25-2014, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyOneThatMakesMeSing (View Post)
welcome!

I agree with everything you guys are saying here about how they need to progress before it becomes too unrealistic they'd wait. I hope the death of allison and the loss of both allison/isaac and allison/scott means the show needs more romantic moments...hopefully stiles and lydia can get more romantic scenes at the very least on lydia's side of things even if stiles has someone else.
Old 03-25-2014, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars Fade (View Post)
I hope to see the natural progression of their relationship. I just hope that Jeff continue to developed their relationship to something more in the next season.
Agreed I am kind of interested to see how Lydia does react to Stiles dating... I don't necessarily want jealousy scenes (in my opinion, one of the great things about TW is that they don't pull the jealousy crap with their characters, not overtly anyway) I just want some indication of how Lydia's feelings might actually be romantic for Stiles
Old 03-26-2014, 01:30 AM
Elite Fan

Yes, I want something from Lydia's side, it doesn't have to be some big moment but something.

Never getting over that hug. He had fainted but was the first person out the door behind Lydia.

Old 03-26-2014, 01:30 AM
Elite Fan

Dp.

Old 03-26-2014, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Spoiler: