Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2014, 10:01 PM
Elite Fan

aw the parallel between last year and this year with stiles wanting to comfort lydia and this time he actually can and she lets him, amazing
Old 03-24-2014, 11:25 PM
Elite Fan

that parallel.

Old 03-24-2014, 11:48 PM
Elite Fan

I think Jeff needs to do Stiles/Lydia now. Losing Allison is a huge blow for the show. And he's delusional if he thinks Malia and Kira can replace her, so he needs to be doing things to keep viewers watching. He's been inching towards Stiles/Lydia this whole time and now I don't think he can afford not to do it. Alienate more fan bases is not a good move right now. Honestly even though he's taking his sweet little time I think he has always planned on exploring Stiles and Lydia, now he just has one more reason to keep moving forward with this storyline. Of course it wouldn't hurt to put his foot on the gas once and a while. Slow build is great and all, but if you don't follow through eventually people lose interest and that's not something they need right now, not after killing a huge character. So I'm choosing to be optimistic that season 4 will be the season of Stiles and Lydia. It has to be.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 03-25-2014, 12:01 AM
Elite Fan

i think something will happen towards the end of season 4. i'm optimistic.

lydia would n e v e r run and hide.
why, b e c a u s e o f s t i l e s ?
forged in iron;

Old 03-25-2014, 12:06 AM
Elite Fan

Oh gosh I hope it doesn't take a whole entire season to make Stiles/Lydia happen. That's too much. I want mid-season at the latest. I don't think that's too much to ask. But honestly I'll anything at this point. Just getting out of neutral and moving forward in explicitly non-platonic, romantic type ways would be super. And I don't know why I keep using car metaphors. Lol.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 03-25-2014, 12:12 AM
Loyal Fan

I hope we get more progress in season four. I think we'll have too considering Lydia has no one left but Scott and Stiles, to hang out with, lol.

And I have to say I never liked the twins, but there must have been a little dust in the room when aiden got stabbed. I thought it was sad. I felt bad for them both and i thought both actors did a really good job.

And do Lydia and Derek like hang out of screen? Derek's all Lydia won't run, Lydia will believe me, lol.

I think tonight's episode missed an we already lost Allison we can't lose stiles too speech.
Old 03-25-2014, 12:14 AM
Elite Fan

i was expecting one of those speeches as well but it never happened. i felt bad for ethan when aiden died.

season four is only 12 episodes right?

Old 03-25-2014, 12:17 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I think so. I think Jeff wanted it that way. 24 episodes was way too stressful for him and everyone involved or something.
Old 03-25-2014, 12:21 AM
Loyal Fan

JD basically wrote they 24 episodes as two seasons of 12 and 12 anyway and I think I read somewhere he said 12 episode seasons gives the actors more of an opportunity to do outside projects.

I felt bad for Ethan too, he's got nothing
Old 03-25-2014, 12:23 AM
Elite Fan

hopefully things will be toned down since they only have twelve episodes.

Old 03-25-2014, 12:25 AM
Loyal Fan

I would hope so, but with the amount of new characters they have added, I'm pretty sure it will be jam packed and plots will be started and then dropped like usual lol.
Old 03-25-2014, 12:33 AM
Elite Fan

I think this season brought stiles and lydia so much closer together than last year, to the point where they just won't feel right as people without the other one as close in their life, and I think the natural progression should be for them to get together next season. i'd love to know jeff's explanation as to why he thinks they should delay it if that's what he still thinks.

those gifs are gorgeous
Old 03-25-2014, 12:37 AM
Elite Fan

Exactly, good point. The natural progression of things now if for them to become romantic. There is no good reason to delay it anymore. I hope Jeff realizes that.
Old 03-25-2014, 12:39 AM
Elite Fan

i think jeff is going for the classic will they/won't they route with stiles/lydia. he wants stiles/lydia to be that pairing of the show. when dylan was asked about stiles/lydia at comic con, jeff cut in to say: "make 'em laugh, make 'em cry, but most of all make 'em wait." something along those lines.

Old 03-25-2014, 12:52 AM
Elite Fan

Like I said though you "make 'em wait" too long and people will lose interest. And you can only prolong the inevitable for so long. Eventually you have to take that leap.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread