Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2015, 06:39 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm excited, but scared because of these writers, you know I don't want them to ruin SC in this no humanity/Caroline storyline

vanycutrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 06:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Hmm...I wonder what the "dangerous set of events" are going to be. This must be the thing Julie implied in the interview. Also, what is Caroline's ultimatum? Maybe, she asks them to leave her alone or she's coming for them? I don't know it's really vague. I really though the next episode would be kind of a fun episode. Meaning, Caroline letting lose, but it seems to take a somewhat serious turn.

EDIT: I bet Stefan thinks he can have an honest conversation with Caroline, and this only ends up making her angry. She probably threatens to kill everyone in the club or something. Still, I don't know exactly what she would want.

Last edited by Marshall41990; 02-20-2015 at 06:52 PM
Marshall41990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 07:35 PM
Loyal Fan

That's possible. Stefan trying to talk to her might just escalate the situation and make Caroline worst/darker. She probably doesn't want anything to do with him thinking whatever he has to say doesn't matter anymore. I thought the first ep would be her having fun and just letting loose too. But it sounds like no. Then because she's angry she goes on a rampage? if not what could it be

avie - ultimatecandice
cool_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 07:46 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm curious about the ultimatum. The only think I can think is she asks them to leave mystic falls or she'll make their lives a living he**. What else could she possibly want? She knows they're going to try and change her back, so maybe she think the solution is to make them leave.

I think he will try to say something about feelings or something and this will probably anger her.

I don't know, I didn't get the vibe that Caroline would just randomly decide to unravel on her own. That's why I can't see her threatening to kill a bunch of random people, but maybe she will? It's the only think I can think of. MAYBE, Stefan's way of handling the situation unravels her. So, maybe he unintentionally is the person to unleash her "evil."
Old 02-20-2015, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

They better not try and blame this on Stefan Ehh, I would want Stefan far away from Caroline if that happens. I don't need anyone else making him feel more guilty, especially someone that he really cares for. And I would hate if they had Enzo use Caroline to help torture him.. I would think that would turn most fans off And no this doesn't mean that I don't think Stefan will try and help, because of course he will, I would expect nothing less, SC are best friends (with deeper feels for each other), so of course he is going to try and bring her back, I just don't want the writers making him feel guilty for things he cannot control. I just want the writers to give Stefan a break
Old 02-20-2015, 08:01 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm also trying to think of what the ultimatum can be about. Making them leave.. maybe. But then what will happen next, like how would that factor in the next ep

It sounds likely that Stefan'sintervention probably even something about how he feels ( maybe specially that) will back fire. Maybe as you said that will unravel her and really turn dark/evil. The dangerous chain of events is a race against clock? Something immediately life threatening to someone? against one of the their human friends? will Enzo be a part of this already?

avie - ultimatecandice
Old 02-20-2015, 08:02 PM
Extreme Fan

been rooting since s2 for no humanity caroline but only wanted it if savior stefan was a part of it
Old 02-20-2015, 08:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_blue (View Post)
I'm also trying to think of what the ultimatum can be about. Making them leave.. maybe. But then what will happen next, like how would that factor in the next ep

It sounds likely that Stefan'sintervention probably even something about how he feels ( maybe specially that) will back fire. Maybe as you said that will unravel her and really turn dark/evil. The dangerous chain of events is a race against clock? Something immediately life threatening to someone? against one of the their human friends? will Enzo be a part of this already?
It might be about Liam. She was sucking on his blood in the promo. So, maybe she's going to kill him to hurt Elena. I couldn't think of anyone Caroline could really hurt, but I guess Liam fits. Elena looks worried in the promo.

I really don't know what the ultimatum could be about. It has to be about her humanity switch, because she knows they're going to be bothering her about it. Maybe, Stefan refuses and admits having feelings for her. That he thinks she's stronger than this, etc. This makes her angry she directly threatens the life of someone.
Old 02-20-2015, 08:41 PM
Absolute Fan

Here's what I think is going to happen, Caroline prides herself on being the vampire with the most control. And she thinks that what happened to everyone won't happen to her because of that will power. I think that Stefan knows that as soon as she feels what its like to lose control, she'll hate it that feeling and then switch her humanity back on to regain control. I think the part about him going about it in a way we wouldn't expect is him pushing her to lose control. As soon as she snaps, she'll turn her humanity back on. I realize now how much they have been bringing up the whole Caroline and her control in the recent episodes. And I don't expect the SL to last more than the episode.

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Emsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 08:50 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emsea (View Post)
Here's what I think is going to happen, Caroline prides herself on being the vampire with the most control. And she thinks that what happened to everyone won't happen to her because of that will power. I think that Stefan knows that as soon as she feels what its like to lose control, she'll hate it that feeling and then switch her humanity back on to regain control. I think the part about him going about it in a way we wouldn't expect is him pushing her to lose control. As soon as she snaps, she'll turn her humanity back on. I realize now how much they have been bringing up the whole Caroline and her control in the recent episodes. And I don't expect the SL to last more than the episode.
That's a really good theory. I think the storyline will last longer than an episode, unfortunately.
Old 02-20-2015, 09:12 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall41990 (View Post)
That's a really good theory. I think the storyline will last longer than an episode, unfortunately.
You're probably right. Even though the episode description makes it seem like Caroline will lose control right away, she'll probably surprise everyone and won't, much to their frustration.

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 02-20-2015, 09:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
This makes a lot of sense. I'm not sure if it'll be resolved in one ep though. The writers chose to have her humanity be switched off. Then from a JP interview she mentioned Stefan feeling responsible for no humanity Caroline and will work hard to bring her back on track. They might milk this SL longer than necessary

avie - ultimatecandice
Old 02-20-2015, 09:20 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
You're probably right. Even though the episode description makes it seem like Caroline will lose control right away, she'll probably surprise everyone and won't, much to their frustration.
Yeah, I agree. She'll be in control. I think you're right about Stefan pushing her. It would explain the "Stefan doesn't act the way you think he will." from Julie. I think, ultimately, his main goal is going to be to push her until she wants to be in control again. I expected Stefan to try the honest and sincere route to convince her, at first. Maybe, he starts off with the pushing, instead?

EDIT: As far-fetched as it sounds, I'm really starting to buy into the ripper storyline, now. I can see Stefan bordering that line, in order to push Caroline to the edge. He'll push her far enough to make her realize she's losing control, which will push her to turn her humanity back on. Then, that leads to the next problem, which is getting Stefan to stop his ripper personality. Caroline could be the one to bring him back from the edge. Maybe, I'm over thinking it, but it's really starting to make sense to me. Then again, I don't know if Stefan is really in control enough to play that part. However, the guilt he's feeling may push him to do anything to get her back to herself, so this plan might sound like a good idea at the time.

Last edited by Marshall41990; 02-20-2015 at 09:29 PM
Old 02-20-2015, 09:25 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_blue (View Post)
This makes a lot of sense. I'm not sure if it'll be resolved in one ep though. The writers chose to have her humanity be switched off. Then from a JP interview she mentioned Stefan feeling responsible for no humanity Caroline and will work hard to bring her back on track. They might milk this SL longer than necessary
I don't think it will last that long tho, I give it a couple episodes then tops, just because I think
they'll want to show that Caroline doesn't have the control that she really thinks she has, at least without her humanity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall41990 (View Post)
Yeah, I agree. She'll be in control. I think you're right about Stefan pushing her. It would explain the "Stefan doesn't act the way you think he will." from Julie. I think, ultimately, his main goal is going to be to push her until she wants to be in control again. I expected Stefan to try the honest and sincere route to convince her, at first. Maybe, he starts off with the pushing, instead?
I actually hope Stefan starts out with the honest and sincere route at first because I want to hear that from him

~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 02-20-2015, 09:33 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I don't think it will last that long tho, I give it a couple episodes then tops, just because I think
they'll want to show that Caroline doesn't have the control that she really thinks she has, at least without her humanity.

I actually hope Stefan starts out with the honest and sincere route at first because I want to hear that from him
I kind of expect the sincere route next episode. Stefan won't know how to handle the new Caroline, so he'll probably try to convince her to turn it back on. This will backfire, obviously. He'll start to realize it's going to take a lot more to get her to turn it back on, which results in the pushing her to lose control.
Reply   Post New Thread