Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2015, 09:14 AM
Master Fan

Stefan ♥ Caroline [TVD] #6 "....they probably would have gotten together very quick. It would have gone from a slow burn to a giant fire." ~ Candice

Stefan & Caroline
{ 006 }

[credit]

Supporters:
01. Daydreamer09
02. How-very-girl629
03. courtneybangelcakes
04. Moonray13
05. xkellyx
06. Inevitableღ
07. iLoveChair
08. theresadawn
09. LostinKP
10. Rita1516
11. xlennie
12. Redlight-Electr0
13. Air
14. bbertocchi
15. *OldHollywoodStarlet*
16. Andra
17. DiBye23
18. quin611
19. delenalove
20. NBalways
21. shattered jewels
22. JensensGurl07
23. chrisclana
24. DollyJfan4life
25. Katie_Jeanne
26. chuletasparaexamenes
27. KnifeLuv
28: Nothing Else Matters
29. dwoods87
30. 4brathan&brucas
31. Si_crazy
32. Keepthisasecret
33. Telepath
34. Emsea
35. Vanycutrim
36. Lapka
37. ElenaBelle
38. Nefeli
39. Velvet.Underground
40. Kylebraxtonisthebest
41. cool_blue
42. AbsyntheMinded
43. vale decem
44. palindrome
45. Hummelchen

just ask to be added!

[credit]

"You don't have to pretend with me"
• we're planning a June wedding • Okay...Bunnies • I promise you, I will not let anything happen to you •
• I mean it's different from your Hey, it's Tuesday look • hurt her again and you're dead •
• you say that with a discouraging amount of surprise, Caroline • you remind of someone...my best friend •
• I can handle myself • Sure can • Always looking out for me •
I ' l l w a i t

Scene of the moment

~*~

Previous Threads:
[001] [002] [003]

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 02-21-2015 at 05:44 AM
ElenaBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 09:19 AM
Master Fan

So should I go for a shortened version of this title:

I think, had Caroline’s mom not passed away, they probably would have gotten together very quick,” she continued. “It would have gone from a slow burn to a giant fire.

or this?

I love that it’s a slow burn, and I love that these characters are finally crossing that line. It was a really great buildup to a really special moment.”
Old 02-20-2015, 09:22 AM
Absolute Fan

TFTNT ElenaBelle

I liked all the ideas of the title. Can you maybe update the "scene of the moment" if you'd like to? And add me to the list?

Quote:
I think, had Caroline’s mom not passed away, they probably would have gotten together very quick,” she continued. “It would have gone from a slow burn to a giant fire.
Like that the most!
icon credit: AlwaysCB | Tumblr| Sandy
AbsyntheMinded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt

can I please be added to the list too?

i love you. ♡
21:21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum Star

eta: sorry dp.

i love you. ♡
21:21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Loyal Fan

We have so many good ones it's hard to chose nowadays

I like both too. Maybe do it like

'Had Caroline's mom not passed away they would have gone from a slow burn to a giant fire'
--- just a suggestion

avie - ultimatecandice
cool_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 09:29 AM
Master Fan

DP. is wonky right now.
Old 02-20-2015, 09:30 AM
Master Fan

YW

I was suppose to update the scene of the moment but then I forgot to do it in the previous thread because I couldn't find anything on tumblr There were too many gif sets and I wanted a single gif. I'll try to find something now.
Old 02-20-2015, 09:30 AM
Addicted Fan

From the theories I've read on tumblr, many people think Stefan will realize that the only way to get Caroline to turn her humanity back on is if she hits rock bottom. Meaning, she's fairly in control of her switch, so she needs to hit rock bottom to turn it back on. So, I guess Stefan becoming the ripper may give her motivation to flip it back on?

I guess I could see Caroline too in control to really decide to turn it off, but if Stefan becomes the ripper maybe that will give her something to care about. She's always been protective of Stefan and his ability to control urges, so maybe he thinks this will bring out a reaction in her.

I'll be honest, it fits the whole sex talk Paul was talking about a few weeks ago. Stefan would definitely hookup with Caroline if he was in ripper personality. It could be interesting, if done right. If the writers didn't let it get too dysfunctional. We could see Caroline possibly tame the ripper. I don't know, it doesn't sound like something this show would really do. It would be surprising if they allowed Stefan to make that decision, though.

The aftermath would interesting as well. I mean they've been together in their most "evil" personalities. How would they act around each other after that? It could definitely lead into next season. I don't know. It's definitely not where I expect the story to go.
Marshall41990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 09:32 AM
Absolute Fan

Offtopic: I was typing on FF in this thread and then one of my male co-working was all of the sudden behind me asking for some dating advice
icon credit: AlwaysCB | Tumblr| Sandy
AbsyntheMinded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 09:35 AM
Loyal Fan

too funny!

avie - ultimatecandice
Old 02-20-2015, 09:42 AM
Master Fan

Ugh DP. Stupid
Old 02-20-2015, 09:42 AM
Master Fan

Added you guys

Now I just need to update scene of the moment. If anybody found a gif I can use let me know I think we all agree the kiss is the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall41990 (View Post)
From the theories I've read on tumblr, many people think Stefan will realize that the only way to get Caroline to turn her humanity back on is if she hits rock bottom. Meaning, she's fairly in control of her switch, so she needs to hit rock bottom to turn it back on. So, I guess Stefan becoming the ripper may give her motivation to flip it back on?

I guess I could see Caroline too in control to really decide to turn it off, but if Stefan becomes the ripper maybe that will give her something to care about. She's always been protective of Stefan and his ability to control urges, so maybe he thinks this will bring out a reaction in her.

I'll be honest, it fits the whole sex talk Paul was talking about a few weeks ago. Stefan would definitely hookup with Caroline if he was in ripper personality. It could be interesting, if done right. If the writers didn't let it get too dysfunctional. We could see Caroline possibly tame the ripper. I don't know, it doesn't sound like something this show would really do. It would be surprising if they allowed Stefan to make that decision, though.

The aftermath would interesting as well. I mean they've been together in their most "evil" personalities. How would they act around each other after that? It could definitely lead into next season. I don't know. It's definitely not where I expect the story to go.

At one of the cons in Brazil a while back I think there was talk of Paul saying the Rippah would return. I can't be sure because when I watched the video I couldn't hear the fan question. But I've felt like Enzo constantly going on about how Stefan isn't that good suggested he'd take a dark turn in the second part of the season. Threatening to also flip his switch could get a reaction out of Caroline.

But like you said. I doubt the writers would go there and have them being dark together. It would be really interesting for sure and at least give a reason as to why Stefan has been feeling so much more guilty than previous situations if the guilt forces him into the dark place. I also saw speculation that Caroline ripping off Miss Cuddles head was foreshadowing for a Rippah arc. And Stefan mocking and pushing her buttons in 6x13 was the kind of behavior he might use if she was in a dark place to get a reaction from her.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 02-20-2015 at 09:53 AM
ElenaBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 09:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall41990 (View Post)

That's the main theory floating around. Controlled Rippa Stefan and humanity off Caroline could be fun to watch. They'll both be their carefree personality after all the angst. Not to mention it would definitely make for some hot hook-up! (shallow/shipper part in me lol) .. if they go there. With Paul's comment this maybe that.

The aftermath, once their humanity is back on, maybe that's when they really do the talk. Decide what are they, where they're headed.

avie - ultimatecandice

Last edited by cool_blue; 02-20-2015 at 10:02 AM
Old 02-20-2015, 10:04 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
Added you guys

Now I just need to update scene of the moment. If anybody found a gif I can use let me know I think we all agree the kiss is the moment.

At one of the cons in Brazil a while back I think there was talk of Paul saying the Rippah would return. I can't be sure because when I watched the video I couldn't hear the fan question. But I've felt like Enzo constantly going on about how Stefan isn't that good suggested he'd take a dark turn in the second part of the season. Threatening to also flip his switch could get a reaction out of Caroline.

But like you said. I doubt the writers would go there and have them being dark together. It would be really interesting for sure and at least give a reason as to why Stefan has been feeling so much more guilty than previous situations if the guilt forces him into the dark place. I also saw speculation that Caroline ripping off Miss Cuddles head was foreshadowing for a Rippah arc. And Stefan mocking and pushing her buttons in 6x13 was the kind of behavior he might use if she was in a dark place to get a reaction from her.
Yeah, I read that on tumblr. Many thought it would be in flashback form, but maybe not. It's really the only thing I wouldn't expect. I don't think anyone else would expect it either. My prediction has been that Stefan will say the right thing to bring her back. I'm sure everyone else is thinking something similar. However, I think there's a problem with Caroline, because she's TOO in control. She isn't going to fall for it. So, maybe drastic times call for drastic measures.

The good thing about this scenario is that it would be different and unexpected. The bad thing is that it could push Caroline and Stefan to a very dysfunctional place.
Marshall41990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread