Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2013, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Spencer&Toby {PLL} #19: "I love the way that sounds. You calling yourself my boyfriend."

welcome to the 19th
spencerhastings & tobycavanaugh
appreciation thread

=

h o n o r a r y shippers;
• I. Marlene King
• Troian Bellisario
• Keegan Allen
• Spencer Hastings
• Toby Cavanaugh
• Emily Fields
• Aria Montgomery
• Hanna Marin
• Veronica Hastings
• Ashley Benson
• Janel Parrish
• Holly Marie Combs
• Patrick J. Adams

s h i p p e r s;
001. Kiss of Death
002. Laurababora
003. lolohannah
004. fall like stars
005. Sixon_Love
006. Flame.of.love
007. DanceWithLife
008. simplicity08
009. <buttery&delicious>
010. arakha
011. saltandvinegarchips
012. MaybeLove.
013. kamigv
014. jasmineflower27
015. ChakotaysLover
016. kirblu22
017. Tyla4me
018. NaleyChick101
019. The Crow
020. sanchy
021. AtomicEmpress
022. ADMIMLES
023. ZariyahRice
024. chairdelenaradrian
025. user4091989
026. BlondieLeigh
027. lovekohtoh
028. Josie2288
029. kristy_spb
030. LucyGu
031. justbitten
032. Slayerfan714
033. KOUAT12
034. Briiiii
035. sunflower 654
036. ♥Twilighter Tee♥
037. baelfire24
038. sweetgirly77

=

r e a s o n s;
Because they're the most shipable characters/actors ;01
Because all that hatred creates a lot of UST ;02
Because of the way she looked at him in 1x12 when she realized he was out on bail ;03
Because when her father told her the blood on Toby's sweater was Ali's, she was not thrilled to find him as the killer ;04
Because he needs a good lawyer; who better than a Hastings ;05
Because Keegan and Troian are hilarious when they tweet each other ;06
Because she would yell at him, and he would just stare back at her ;07
Because they don't like carpet (via tweets); that's because rugburn sucks when you're having sex *whistles* Or, is that not what they meant in the tweets? ;08
Because Spencer definitely wants some of that ;09
Because she knows he's innocent ;10
Because she was the one who saw him at his weakest ;11
Because of the way she looks at him ;12
Because "top or bottom?" Simple solution: rotate ;13
Because "God, I'm glad to see you." - Spencer ;14
Because "If you ever get the urge to run away again, call me first, okay?" - Toby Because of the way he was listening to her ;15
Because she kept his shirt ;16
Because they ended up spooning ;17
Because their romance was unexpected ;18
Because his hands lingered on her waist ;19
Because "People cross the street when they see me coming, and they think you're trying to frame your brother-in-law; who else are we going to hang out with?" - Toby ;20
Because they played Scrabble. And he beat her ;21

v i d e o of the m o m e n t;

wish list;
01. Handholding in public
02. Toby giving spencer a ride on his motorbike
03. Toby sneaking into Spencers room
04.Spencer telling Toby about A

s c e n e of the m o m e n t;

=

f u t u r e names;
Bonnie ♥ Clyde
Law|Breaker
Nancy Drew ♥ Hardy Boy
Bitchy ♥ Broody
French Tutor ♥ Home-Schooler
French Connection
Suspects

=

future t i t l e s;
"Well, will Jenna mind if we sit out here on the porch?"
Because "I think maybe you're being framed."
How do you say "OMG that porch scene?!?!" in French?
Because Spencer lit up at the thought of talking to him again.
Because she lost her breath hearing he was free to come over anytime.
Because the electricity wasn't coming from the snowgloabe.
Because "I can drive you."
Jenna couldn't see it, but he still walked away holding Spencer's hand.
Because eye!sex in the car? We've got our new Bonnie ♥ Clyde.
Because if she fainted, he would have caught her.
Because"I think he knew that you were coming in." - Keegan
Because"That was also the night we decided that it would be really sexy if Toby and Spencer were incredibly loud chewers." - Troian
Because"They'd be perfect together. Loud chewing friends." - Troian
Because"Wow, we really got off topic. Now you know what it's like when we shoot scenes together." - Troian
Because"That was The New Normal. Obviously we are anything but normal." - Troian
Because"I think Spencer is [Jenna's] main target now. Especially as she gets closer and closer to Toby." - Troian
Because"I'm going to pin you down and compliment you." - Keegan
Because"Spencer's going to ask Toby for help. They feel more comfortable with around each other." - Keegan
Because the electricity wasn't coming from the snowglobe.
"Don't you cry, cause true love never dies"
"Nothing will ever change the way I feel"
"Show me your colors, baby, tell me who you really are"
"I would lay my armor down, if you said you'd rather love than fight."
"'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away, I think of you and everything's okay"
"Maybe at last we'll find, that love should be true not blind"
"Even now it's not too late, to change the story's end"

g i f of the m o m e n t;

=

Last edited by collide into you; 06-30-2013 at 04:09 PM
Old 06-13-2013, 06:37 AM
Addicted Fan

tftnt

Spoiler:
Old 06-13-2013, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Spoiler:
Old 06-13-2013, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Spoiler:

From the last thread

Quote:
When did the QoH first appear? I remember Black Swan but not the Queen.
Season 3 Halloween episode, the one that strangled Spencer was supposedly Wilden.

Quote:
Didn't MK say Mona was hallucinating? Or was she talking about some other scene?
I think she did, but she says a lot of things, and unless the nurse was a hallucination too, Mona isn't the only one that saw her.

Quote:
I want him to tell her about the lighter but I don't think he will. He had a perfect opportunity to tell her at the lodge but didn't and now he's dealing the mother storyline, so the fire won't be mentioned until the finale when he gets arrested.
Yep, I want him to tell her, but it will probably be the one thing he doesn't tell her until he has to.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 06-13-2013, 08:36 AM
Master Fan

Do we know he'll be arrested or it's just a theory?

valentina
tumblr twitter
Old 06-13-2013, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Spoiler:

So Wilden killed Garrett and Melissa killed Wilden? For attacking Spencer, perhaps?

It's just a theory, but KA says the lighter will affect Toby and I just know these writers will have Spencer and Toby work out their issues and deal with Toby's past together and then they will tear ST apart.
Old 06-13-2013, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Spoiler:

Melissa was supposedly on the train too, as the other QoH, but Mona couldn't prove it I actually wouldn't mind her killing Wilden for attacking Spencer. It could work, too, Spencer ended up at Radley, and Melissa seemed genuinely worried/scared for her. If she found out about Wilden (assuming Mona is lying and Melissa wasn't on the train), then she could be going after everyone she feels put Spencer there. Would also explain Toby being hit if that was her. She did once say that she would keep Spencer safe, she never specified how she would do that

We don't know though, Mona could be telling the truth, which means Melissa could have been the one to put Aria in the box with Garrett.

I basically think that is the case. I still think Spencer will accuse Melissa of planting the lighter on him, but it will definitely make things worse between him and her family, and tbh, based on what they will think, you can't really blame them, her parents would think they're protecting her.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 06-13-2013, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I remember Troian saying something about ST fighting a lot before 2A started and I don't know why she said it because there was no fighting in 2A. So Keegan could as well be talking about one scene or one episode where Spencer is doubting Toby's intentions.

I know Melissa would protect Spencer but killing people is not the way. KA already knows who hit Toby and I think he said we will find out in the second half of the season.

If the Hastings are good at their job, I'm sure they can get both Melissa and Toby out of this mess.
Old 06-13-2013, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

We know killing isn't the answer, but I do think Melissa would be capable of it if she didn't think she had another choice, and I kind of like the idea that she would go that far to protect her sister, especially seeing as the writers seem intent on convincing us the opposite is true. It could be an interesting twist.

Keegan knowing doesn't rule her out I think Jenna is more likely though, based on the last episode. She asked Emily to tell him she was sorry for hurting him, or something like that. She has to be talking about that or the abuse.

They could, but that doesn't mean they would, especially if they believe that he's guilty.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 06-13-2013, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Melissa killing Wilden when he was trying to hurt Spencer would be better but her taking a gun and shooting him weeks later? That would make her cold and kind of a psycho.

I know it doesn't rule her out, I'm just saying that we won't know for sure anytime soon.

I hope they will help him if Spencer asks.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Not if she didn't find out until after it happened, and she acted on it the first time she saw him after finding out A most likely killed him, though, to set them up if nothing else. What I don't get is why Wilden would be involved with A anyway, what possible reason could he have?

I wish we found out sooner, because I also want to know the why.

It depends on whether or not they think she's misguided and needs protection from him.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 06-13-2013, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wilden was shot, does Melissa carry the gun with her? And someone had to help her move the body.

I don't understand Wilden's involvement either. Don't the adults have anything better to do?

I want the Hastings to help Toby because A) he's innocent and can't pay the price for something he didn't do AGAIN, B) it would mean a lot to Spencer and C) apparently they are using the Toby/ST storyline to create a rift between Spencer and the girls so it would be nice if at least her parents were on her side.
Old 06-13-2013, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't think she could carry it with her unless she has her own, and we haven't been shown that she has. If she was involved an Mona is telling the truth, she most likely had help, because I think the death was A, if Mona is lying, she probably had nothing to do with Wilden. I wouldn't mind her being the one that hit Toby if she did it for Spencer, though. After what she would have thought he'd done.

Wilden being involved makes very little sense to me, even if he did know Ali, her friends knew nothing of it, so they weren't a threat.

I'd like them to help, too, but I can see why they may not. It would just be a case of whether or not she can convince them he's innocent

Leigh Tumblr
Old 06-13-2013, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If Melissa thought Toby was evil then it justifies her actions a bit but in the end she was wrong about him and she needs to come clean and say he had nothing to do with the fire.
The Hastings better believe Toby is innocent, helping him is the right thing to do whether they like him or not.
Old 06-13-2013, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

She does. She's justified in what she believes, but sooner or later she's going to have to acknowledge that she was wrong, and apologise for hurting him/framing him over a misunderstanding. If that was her, anyway

It is, but considering how they usually are with him, I don't think they'll believe he's innocent, especially after what happened with Spencer. They have no reason to trust him and will think they're protecting her.

Leigh Tumblr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread