Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2012, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Soulmates {JaneღBilly} #3: I don't wanna live a day without you. I just wanna be the one that makes you happy.

#3;

Welcome to the Jane Billy Appreciation Thread

the shippers.
001. AlwaysCB
002. Lennie1984
003. fall like stars
004. murphyboy11
005. CrunkPunk88
006. SweetSymphony
007. acoustichearts
008. DUHsoTK
009. BlackHalo
010. harmony_rules
011. jules166
012. safetywords
013. - Nina -
014. sweetmac1
015. sarabeara
016. Blair.
017. sethamgal
018. KeepThisaSecret
019. Sharfi
020. covington
021. RachaelAM
022. babydoll2
023. Rainstorm Jenny
024. blueschild007
025. IBelieveInMiracles
026. vanycutrim
027. sillycilla
028. americanamuchacha020
029. tvnerd23
030. KOUAT12
the links.
Jane and Billy Tumblr (1)
Jane and Billy Tumblr (2)
past threads.
{1} {2} {3} {4} {5}
the moment.

Last edited by AlwaysCB; 01-08-2013 at 10:06 PM
AlwaysCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Lennie1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt!

Tutor_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 08-02-2012, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT The title is beautiful.

"Nathan... this is what we do alright,
we're that couple
NathanAudrey
RachaelAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 03:38 PM
Elite Fan

Aww, the title is adorable

What did you think of the ep rach?

Old 08-02-2012, 04:31 PM
Addicted Fan

For best friends, they sure are very touchy feely with each other. I hope they stop dragging this out because it's getting old.
americanamuchacha020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT! The title is beautiful
Quote:
Originally Posted by americanamuchacha020 (View Post)
For best friends, they sure are very touchy feely with each other. I hope they stop dragging this out because it's getting old.
They really are, and I agree as much as I like build up its just annoying me this time it's getting boring.
Old 08-03-2012, 06:18 PM
Elite Fan

The song was so appropriate for them I just wish we got more this season.

Old 08-03-2012, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't mind the drag out as long as I knew a second season was coming. Majority of shows out there when they get a couple together to soon find a reason to break them up. Then your almost back to square one. I liked the full circle of this final to the first half final, I jusdt hated that they had billy sleep with Zoe at Janes house. I mean WTF. I was so angry. I think I would of been not as angry if it was somewhere else ( though it still would of sucked) but at her house.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
BleedingBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 06:47 PM
Elite Fan

I would be okay with the drag out if i was sure of a second season, but in this case i'm not since it's a new abcfamily show, and they usually don't fly.....so that's why i was kind of hesitant. And yeah, hooking up in jane's house, and most probably on her bed is gross. WTH? I'd be pissed if i were her tbh. Especially when he hinted that he had feelings for her not too long ago.

Old 08-03-2012, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I think I would of went off on Billy. Sorry but the idea of someone that not to long ago hinted at feelings for you sleeps with someone at your house. Just wrong. Well just the idea of your best friend sleeping with someone one at your house just sounds wrong.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
BleedingBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:55 PM
Extreme Fan

I just hate how they practically dropped Billy's feelings. Im also annoyed because a second season isn't assured!
Old 08-04-2012, 01:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutor_Girl (View Post)

It wasn't bad for certain aspects but seriously that's not what I was hoping for to be the final. Is Billy serious hooking up with Zoe in Jane's house WTF!!!! if I were her I would rip him
a new one for that crap! Also poor Jane the whole episode shes the lead character of the show and she got the crappiest ending. Her quasi bf slept with India, she gives up her bonus check to save that stupid play only to push Billy/Zoe more together after she realized she loved him. I mean really NOT one good thing happened for her except her and Jeremy scenes!

I think I would have been okay with the season finale if I knew 100% we we're getting a S2 which could have some amazing JB stuff but considering the fact that their is no guarantee FAIL! JBD with that ending I mean all you did was do a role reversal when it came to Jane/Billy by having her realize her true feelings except this time Billy wasn't barely as interested as Jane was when Billy told her "It's you Janey" at this point I'm kind of regretting The second half of the season because the writers may have brought in JB's feelings for each other a tad to soon.

I did love before Zoe walked up the looks and hugs between JB when Jane realized how significant person and then after the play ended that hug! Billy closing his eyes I died! That was the closest thing to a nod to the shippers waiting to
see Billy act as id he was still in love with Jane.

*sigh* I really hope their is a S2 and they fix JB because that ending fixed nothing it just made you ask more questions.

we're that couple
NathanAudrey
Old 08-04-2012, 01:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutor_Girl (View Post)

It wasn't bad for certain aspects but seriously that's not what I was hoping for to be the final. Is Billy serious hooking up with Zoe in Jane's house WTF!!!! if I were her I would rip him A new one for that crap! Also poor Jane the whole episode shes the lead character of the show and she got the crappiest ending. Her quasi bf slept with India, she gives up her bonus check to save that stupid play only to push Billy/Zoe more together after she realized she loved him. I mean really NOT one good thing happened for her except her and Jeremy scenes!

I think I would have been okay with the season finale if I knew 100% we we're getting a S2 which could have some amazing JB stuff but considering the fact that their is no guarantee FAIL! JBD with that ending I mean all you did was do a role reversal when it came to Jane/Billy by having her realize her true feelings except this time Billy wasn't barely as interested as Jane was when Billy told her "It's you Janey" at this point I'm kind of regretting The second half of the season because the writers may have brought in JB's feelings for each other a tad to soon.

I did love before Zoe walked up the looks and hugs between JB when Jane realized how significant a person was in her life and heart, and then after the play ended that hug! Billy closing his eyes I died! That was the closest thing to a nod to the shippers waiting to
see Billy act as if he was still in love with Jane.

Oh and I knew Eli was not right for Jane! But at least he realized that JB are meant to be.

*sigh* I really hope their is a S2 and they fix JB because that ending fixed nothing it just made you ask more questions.

we're that couple
NathanAudrey
Reply   Post New Thread