Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2018, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSymphony (View Post)
Yeah, they totally forgot that Brenda was hooking up with the Clark Kent dude. Brenda always annoyed me as a character and I could never get into Dylan/Brenda which disappointed me b/c Dylan is so rootworthy. I was ecstatic when Dylan got paired with Kelly instead.

I don't condone cheating at all in real life..but in reel life, I don't mind. It's acting and there's no real feelings involved except for us fans, and these two getting together made me very happy so I don't see any fault at all. hehe.
This is basically all how I am, too.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 10-03-2018, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

The thing some people forgot was that Brenda cheated on her best friend from Minnesota with the boyfriend of that girl and told Kelly that in Season 1 or 2 I think and then said she doesn`t want Kelly to do that too. It was in that slumber party episode.
Well we all know what happend in Season 3. So maybe that´s why Brenda was angry beacause Kelly did what she(Brenda) did.
But sadly some people blame it all on Kelly which confuses me a lot. Anyway for me Dylan was the one who should know what he wants. It bothered me sometimes that he didn`t.
But in the end he and Kelly belonged together.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-03-2018, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I hadn't even remembered that. Wow. That just gives me more reason to be on Kelly's side in a way. Kelly did the wrong thing, but Brenda was being very hypocritical and refused to admit her own wrongs.

But yes, Kelly and Dylan were completely right for each other!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 10-04-2018, 01:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

The slumber party episode is from Season 1 I checked it.
So yeah I don`t know why the writers forgot about that Seriously I really don`t get why.
Kelly wasn`t the bad guy she told Dylan that they should tell Brenda she (Kelly) wanted to be honest to her friend but Dlyan was more like "No." Well no wonder I often didn`t understand that guy But he looked so good
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-04-2018, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I kind of get Dylan.... he's always the type who shies away from face to face conflict. It doesn't make him not wanting to tell Brenda the truth right though. But I get it in a way.

I'm just glad that Dylan and Kelly worked things out honestly!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 10-05-2018, 01:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah Dylan is hot I`m not surprised that Kelly wanted him.
And I´m glad too they worked it out.
Old 10-05-2018, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

They were both attractive, but I love that the attraction wasn't the most important for them. One of my favorite scenes is the swingset scene where Dylan says if they never had sex again, he wouldn't mind. He truly loves Kelly for her, and not her body!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 10-05-2018, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by could never leave you (View Post)
They were both attractive, but I love that the attraction wasn't the most important for them. One of my favorite scenes is the swingset scene where Dylan says if they never had sex again, he wouldn't mind. He truly loves Kelly for her, and not her body!
Awe, I haven't seen this scene in so long..It's definitely time for a rewatch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
The thing some people forgot was that Brenda cheated on her best friend from Minnesota with the boyfriend of that girl and told Kelly that in Season 1 or 2 I think and then said she doesn`t want Kelly to do that too. It was in that slumber party episode.
Well we all know what happend in Season 3. So maybe that´s why Brenda was angry beacause Kelly did what she(Brenda) did.
But sadly some people blame it all on Kelly which confuses me a lot. Anyway for me Dylan was the one who should know what he wants. It bothered me sometimes that he didn`t.
But in the end he and Kelly belonged together.
Haha, I've totally forgot all about this but I was recently looking at some of my old posts in the BH 90210 board and I had once referred to this: here. Brenda always annoyed me with her hypocrisy.
Old 10-06-2018, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

It was a good scene!

I completely agree. She was very hypocritical at times.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 10-06-2018, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved the swing scene with Dylan and Kelly.
I am an original”
Old 10-07-2018, 01:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me too

@SweetSmyphony: IKR? I mean I loved Brenda, but in that one episode I didn`t understand why the writers forgot the slumber party episode.
Old 10-07-2018, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I wonder if they did it on purpose? It truly feels like they were trying to villainize everyone but Brenda in that triangle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
I loved the swing scene with Dylan and Kelly.
It was so good!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 10-07-2018, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

That would have been really mean if they would have tried to make everyone look like the bad guy in that triangle but not Brenda.
Old 10-07-2018, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

That's just how it felt to me.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 10-08-2018, 01:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Fair enough Everyone is entitled to have an own opinion.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread