Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2010, 05:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by denise19 (View Post)

It Worked!!!
This! !
Old 12-02-2010, 05:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
[ Radzinzky punches James across the face]
Juliet: Stop! Please!

[Radzinsky slaps Juliet hard across the face.]
James: Son of a bitch!
Horace: Easy. Easy.
James: You’re a dead man, Phil. I’m gonna kill you.
….
James: And if you put me and Juliet on the sub with ‘em… we’ll tell you anything you wanna know. You okay with that, sweetheart?
Juliet: Absolutely
credit:toughc0okie

Absolutely!
Old 12-02-2010, 05:11 AM
Master Fan

Can I be added to the list?
Old 12-02-2010, 05:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lori89* (View Post)
Can I be added to the list?
Hi Lori89! of course! I'll pm Ford07(who opened this thread) to add you!
Old 12-02-2010, 05:21 AM
Passionate Fan

Welcome Lori89!

credit:corn flake girl

Quote:
He (Sawyer) carried the loss of his parents around for years, I would imagine he would carry Juliet in his heart forever. In the sideways James seemed to have great friends, and a good job, which I would love to believe happened for him. However, he was lonely when it came to matters of the heart. I’m guessing Miles set him up several times after they left the island, but nothing seemed to work out since he was still searching for Juliet in the sideways. Even though all the other Losties had significant others , notice no one was necessarily searching for them in the sideways even though finding each other seemed to complete them. James was searching even in death for Juliet which is about the most romantic thing I could ever think of. It’s ironic looking back at how Juliet was worried James didn’t love her enough, that perhaps his heart was really with someone else. Truth is he loved her more than he had ever loved anyone-KNJ

credit:flowerings

Last edited by denise19; 12-02-2010 at 05:29 AM
Old 12-02-2010, 05:32 AM
Passionate Fan

Hi Lori!

Quote:
He (Sawyer) carried the loss of his parents around for years, I would imagine he would carry Juliet in his heart forever. In the sideways James seemed to have great friends, and a good job, which I would love to believe happened for him. However, he was lonely when it came to matters of the heart. I’m guessing Miles set him up several times after they left the island, but nothing seemed to work out since he was still searching for Juliet in the sideways. Even though all the other Losties had significant others , notice no one was necessarily searching for them in the sideways even though finding each other seemed to complete them. James was searching even in death for Juliet which is about the most romantic thing I could ever think of. It’s ironic looking back at how Juliet was worried James didn’t love her enough, that perhaps his heart was really with someone else. Truth is he loved her more than he had ever loved anyone
A big Word to this!
Old 12-02-2010, 05:33 AM
Passionate Fan

credit:liveitout

Quote:
Juliet: James, kiss me.
Sawyer: You got it, Blondie.
~
Juliet: Kiss me James.
Sawyer: You got it, Blondie.

LOST - 6.01 LA X & LOST - 6.17 The End
Old 12-02-2010, 05:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
He (Sawyer) carried the loss of his parents around for years, I would imagine he would carry Juliet in his heart forever. In the sideways James seemed to have great friends, and a good job, which I would love to believe happened for him. However, he was lonely when it came to matters of the heart. I’m guessing Miles set him up several times after they left the island, but nothing seemed to work out since he was still searching for Juliet in the sideways. Even though all the other Losties had significant others , notice no one was necessarily searching for them in the sideways even though finding each other seemed to complete them. James was searching even in death for Juliet which is about the most romantic thing I could ever think of. It’s ironic looking back at how Juliet was worried James didn’t love her enough, that perhaps his heart was really with someone else. Truth is he loved her more than he had ever loved anyone
Exactly!

and the arts! and the dialogue in LA X came full circle indeed in the End!

and welcome Lori89!

source:simplyresume
Old 12-02-2010, 05:45 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
and the dialogue in LA X came full circle indeed in the End!
Oh yeah!
Old 12-02-2010, 05:48 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the welcome everyone!
Old 12-02-2010, 05:56 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lori89* (View Post)
Thanks for the welcome everyone!
Your welcome! beautiful icon you have there of damon and elena!

Quote:
Big Time!
Old 12-02-2010, 06:29 AM
Passionate Fan

beautiful suliet vid by our very own Nanda:

your very much welcome,Lori!
Old 12-02-2010, 06:36 AM
Passionate Fan

Nanda's suliet vids are always marvelous!
Old 12-02-2010, 06:42 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenday123 (View Post)
Nanda's suliet vids are always marvelous!

yes!
Old 12-02-2010, 07:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
He (Sawyer) carried the loss of his parents around for years, I would imagine he would carry Juliet in his heart forever. In the sideways James seemed to have great friends, and a good job, which I would love to believe happened for him. However, he was lonely when it came to matters of the heart. I’m guessing Miles set him up several times after they left the island, but nothing seemed to work out since he was still searching for Juliet in the sideways. Even though all the other Losties had significant others , notice no one was necessarily searching for them in the sideways even though finding each other seemed to complete them. James was searching even in death for Juliet which is about the most romantic thing I could ever think of. It’s ironic looking back at how Juliet was worried James didn’t love her enough, that perhaps his heart was really with someone else. Truth is he loved her more than he had ever loved anyone-KNJ
This!

and that suliet vid!

Quote:
Totally!

Last edited by deadstars; 12-02-2010 at 07:51 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread