Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2009, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueschild007 (View Post)
Last night was another great episode for Sheldon and Penny. All the boys head off to vegas except Sheldon ( of course) and what happens. Sheldon locks himself out of his apartment which leaves him stuck at pennys. Awesome.

I loved the ending though when Leanord comes back. That scene cracked me up so much.
I loved it too
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 12:44 AM
Banned

Yey! Love this ship. Add me to the list
chemistry86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oohh can someone add me to this list too? I just found this couple/show. ya ya I'm slow.
Anyway, they would be all kinds of cute. You can tell there is definitely something there... so much chemistry!

I love the ep when Penny is obsessed with online gaming. lmao. And PUHLEASE, tell me the producers weren't trying to hint at something with the whole "don't go in Sheldon's room he's not wearing bottoms."
kuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope you two get added soon
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Adding both of you guys.

The writers confuse me. The say no to the idea of Penny/Sheldon but then last season they had so many good moments. I mean the boys go to vegas and who stays behind, Sheldon. Then he gets locked out and stuck at Pennys place. With the friends with benefits talk. I mean HELLO writers.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
BleedingBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ty for the add!

Quote:
The writers confuse me. The say no to the idea of Penny/Sheldon but then last season they had so many good moments. I mean the boys go to vegas and who stays behind, Sheldon. Then he gets locked out and stuck at Pennys place. With the friends with benefits talk. I mean HELLO writers.
Exactly!!! But wait, the writers said no to it happening?? Aw, what's wrong with them? You wouldn't happen to have a link to an article? I'm curious how they worded it.

But you know what, I actually don't believe what ANY writers for ANY tv shows say about a pairing like this. If the fans make a big enough campaign for a ship - it will be inevitable (considering ratings = money, and that's what really matters to them.) Just think of the buzz that a Penny/Sheldon relationship would create?

I saw a Jim Parsons interview where he said he was shocked at the fact that fans see romantic chemistry there and that it was not the "intention" of the writing team to suggest it.............

... HA!

YEAH. RIGHT. There are wayyyy too many hints (like the whole "friends with benefits" comment for example) for the writers NOT to have thought of it at some point along the way.

I'm still on board this ship no matter what.

Last edited by kuni; 05-29-2009 at 10:26 PM
Old 06-05-2009, 11:15 AM
New Fan

I finally saw The Vegas Renormailzation yesterday and it was so.. squeetastic. Man I love this pairing and the awesome S/P livejournal community woooot!
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
SirHawkeyeWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 11:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I finally got S1 on DVD yesterday. And as I already knew, I beyond adore these two!
goodbreakingbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 12:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Me too!

I just found them last week and had to run out and watch all the episodes! They are just too cute. The laundry episode is priceless.

And I'm really not seeing the Leonard/Penny thing. Sheldon/Penny is where it's at.
Old 06-06-2009, 01:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sheldon/Penny are the best.

It's great to see Sheldon leaving his comfort zone a bit when he is around Penny and he has evolved when it comes to social interactions. Also: It's so cute that she is the only one he listens to and he knows her routines and would never mess with them.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.

Last edited by Karma Police; 06-06-2009 at 01:53 AM
Karma Police is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't really see it with Leonard/Penny either. But I have to admit, I do also have a soft spot for Howard/Penny, lol. But Sheldon/Penny are so my OTP of this show.
goodbreakingbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

can i be added to the list, please?
Old 06-22-2009, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
YEAH. RIGHT. There are wayyyy too many hints (like the whole "friends with benefits" comment for example) for the writers NOT to have thought of it at some point along the way.
Totally agree. Plus I don't like the idea of a writers never thinking of the different possiblities with the charactors they have. If it seems to work then why not.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
BleedingBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 08:10 PM
Total Fan

Ack! I didn't realize this thread was here! Add me, please?

Love Penny and Sheldon!

Quote:
Totally agree. Plus I don't like the idea of a writers never thinking of the different possibilties with the characters they have. If it seems to work then why not.
Yeah, I highly doubt the writers aren't aware of their chemistry. You'd have to be blind not to see it. And you're so right; if a more interesting storyline comes along with two characters, why WOULDN'T you follow it?

That's why I have hope for P/S! They are clearly the more interesting dynamic on this show.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:15 PM
Banned

Exactly. Even if the writers OTP is Leonard/Penny, clearly the audience's OTP is Sheldon/Penny. You'd definately have to be blind not to notice the amazing chemistry between them. A very creative writer is able to deduce when someone is no longer working for them and go with that. Definately they need to forget LP and realize the awesome of SP.
chemistry86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread