Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2006, 10:14 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossfangirl86
It's hard to tell with Days. She will most likely be overheard since this storyline means so much. It will probably be nosey Kate who overhears. :rolleys:

That's great! That is definitely a good sign.

Good point and I doubt Shimi will have kids of any kind, too many running around as is.

I don't think they'll jerk us around another two years, at least they better not!

Great songs.
You are SO RIGHT! Belle will probably be overheard, because this is a HUGE storyline. I agree that it's probably Kate, yet again. God, that woman never learns. Someone needs to seriously put her in her place, once and for all.

It's a GREAT sign, isn't it?! That article never even mentions the possibility of Shawn and Mimi being a supercouple, like the Shimi fans think. Therefore, that SOD article about them being one of the next supercouples was CRAP. I think it was just the columnist's opinion- NO BIG DEAL.

I also doubt Shimi will have kids. There ARE way too many running around right now. Plus, for some reason, I don't see Shawn rushing to have any kids when he finds out Claire is his daughter. I don't think he's going to want to rush into having any more children when he just discovered he has a four month old daughter with Belle. He needs to adjust to that and get used to the fact that he is already a father. That's JMO, though.

I also doubt that they'll jerk us around for another two years. If they do, I'm going to be forced to write a strongly worded letter to TPTB.

Glad you like the songs. I love the song "Feel This" by Enation. If you go to www.enationmusic.com, you can listen to that song and one more. They make pretty good music. I also found another song I'm going to add to the list. It's called "Devil Archerists" by Bethany Joy Lenz. You can listen to part of it on www.bethanyjoymusic.com, but to listen to the full-length version, you have to join the e-mail list.

Keep the SHELLE faith alive!
Old 01-22-2006, 10:41 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah Kate always seems to be the one to overhear things. Nosy, nosy woman.

Yep ITA. I doubt there will be Shimi kids.

Shimi doesn't have the potential to be a supercouple. They don't share an awe-inspiring or powerful love. They just care about each other and I still feel like it's a friendship caring not a passionate romance type thing.

Great, I'll have to take a listen later.
Old 01-22-2006, 11:19 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Yeah Kate always seems to be the one to overhear things. Nosy, nosy woman.

Yep ITA. I doubt there will be Shimi kids.

Shimi doesn't have the potential to be a supercouple. They don't share an awe-inspiring or powerful love. They just care about each other and I still feel like it's a friendship caring not a passionate romance type thing.

Great, I'll have to take a listen later.
She does, doesn't she? She is WAY too nosy. The perfect thing for me would be if Mimi overheard Belle telling Caroline she still loves Shawn, or better yet Shawn overhearing, because he thinks she loves Phillip, when she doesn't.

NO SHIMI KIDS!

They really don't. Like I said in an earlier post when this thread started, they don't have the pain, heartache, passion, and undeniable love that Shelle has. They obviously care about each other, but I also feel it's in a friendship type way and they are trying to recover from losing Rex and Belle. I feel like they're getting married, because they don't want to be alone, since they can't be with the ones they love right now.

Yes, you should. I added 18 songs, including the one by Bethany Joy Lenz. I keep finding all these great songs, that the list just keeps growing!

The petition now has 8,367 signatures!

Old 01-22-2006, 12:38 PM
Elite Fan

I would LOVE if Shawn overheard this. That would be PERFECT. Which is why it probably won't happen. We can dream right?

Yep ITA.

I read on the Blue Note that Shelle made it into the DOOL calender and NOT Shimi or Phelle. They were featured in Feb, I wonder if that means something?

Oh I found a BEAUTIFUL picture of Martha and Jason which is their picture for the calender.

Off to make some avies of it.

ETA: I made several versions....if you'd like a different font or text for the blanks, let me know.

Snaggable by anyone.

I think it's time for me to change my avie because I need to give some love to my other fandoms, but I'll return to the Shell lovin.
Old 01-22-2006, 12:53 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
I would LOVE if Shawn overheard this. That would be PERFECT. Which is why it probably won't happen. We can dream right?

Yep ITA.

I read on the Blue Note that Shelle made it into the DOOL calender and NOT Shimi or Phelle. They were featured in Feb, I wonder if that means something?

Oh I found a BEAUTIFUL picture of Martha and Jason which is their picture for the calender.

Off to make some avies of it.
I know, right? That's the only thing. As perfect as that is, it probably won't happen. TPTB are determined to drag this storyline out as far as they can. But, we can dream.
I can't believe how rapidly the number of signatures is increasing! It's amazing!

Yeah, that's true. I read that somewhere else and then I looked at the calendar on www.amazon.com. It has the other supercouples like Bo & Hope, John & Marlena, and Jack & Jennifer. Belle & Shawn being part of it HAS to mean SOMETHING.

I've seen that picture, and it wasn't until I saw the calendar last month that I was able to realize that's where it's from. It is SO BEAUTIFUL, isn't it?

They're perfect!

Thanks!

Oh, I understand. Just as long as you don't stay away from Shelle for too long.

Old 01-22-2006, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah they are, but I have a feeling this storyline won't drag on much longer since sweeps are soon.

Amazing, but not surprising! Shelle has a big fanbase.

See it's meant to be.

I made the avies, they are posted above.
Old 01-22-2006, 01:07 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Yeah they are, but I have a feeling this storyline won't drag on much longer since sweeps are soon.

Amazing, but not surprising! Shelle has a big fanbase.

See it's meant to be.

I made the avies, they are posted above.
You're right about that! Sweeps are coming soon, so they'll probably move it along quicker. The fact that Belle is supposed to admit she still loves Shawn this week, and the truth about Claire is supposed to be revealed in February, is foreshadowing that it's all coming to a head soon.
It's DEFINITELY NOT surprising, but still AMAZING! They have a HUGE fanbase.

It is DEFINITELY MEANT TO BE!

I saw! They're PERFECT!

Old 01-22-2006, 01:27 PM
Elite Fan

finally a new picture of Martha and Jason!! It's like pulling teeth trying to find good pictures of them

Old 01-22-2006, 01:48 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lit1586
finally a new picture of Martha and Jason!! It's like pulling teeth trying to find good pictures of them
I know! It is! There are so few promotional pictures of them!

OT: I decided to change the pictures in my post where the song list is, because I found pictures I liked better, and the Shelle Haven website where I got the previous pictures is currently down. I even found one with Martha as Belle! So, I put one picture with Martha as Belle and one with Kirsten as Belle. Anyway, I hope you like the change! And, I added two more songs!

There are 8,368 signatures on the petition! The last person who signed the petition said that her whole family loves Shawn and Belle.

Old 01-22-2006, 04:02 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks, glad you like them. I had fun playing with the cropping.

I know what you mean, I was so happy to see a new shot of Martha as Belle!

Yep so I think this storyline will go by more quickly than it would have otherwise. I can't wait to hear her confession!

Oh cool I'll go look.

Awww it seems like a lot of families like Shelle!
Old 01-22-2006, 05:14 PM
Elite Fan

She is talented and beautiful! Maybe not in an obvious way like Kristen, but she definitely has her own appeal.

I could only see the Martha and Jason one, not the other. I know right? I search Shelle on yahoo and don't get good results, maybe I should try google.

Yep, it seems most long-time viewers are for Shelle. Maybe because they see Bope in them?

Oh have fun!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread