Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2009, 11:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

BlackHalo, you are added! Welcome!

Oh aww, that sucks that she hasn't replied back yet! She must be extremely busy.
deep within me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 07:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

I know, I'm so anxious! lol.

We've got almost 20 members here!! I know there's more of us...we used to have a BMW forum and there were 3 threads, which were almost a total of 70 fans. I can't find the first thread, but I'm sure its there somewhere, lol.

I don't know if there are any Saved by the Bell fans, but look at the new People magazine.

I wish they would do this for Boy Meets World. Technically they did in 2006, but it was only the main 4 But even if we can't get that, I just want a new candid picture of Rider and Trina together. Call it silly if you will, but it would actually give me some closure. I still hate that last episode LOL.

Last edited by bychance; 08-01-2009 at 07:38 PM
bychance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yeah that's fine! I don't blame ya! It's just they didn't do last episode very well so they need to make up for that crap, lol. I mean who wouldn't?! So yeah.

Yes, I looked at that thread like long time ago when I was bored out of mind lurking there, lol. I knew that!
Old 08-13-2009, 08:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

I've made new gifs btw, for those who don't visit the LJ.

Old 09-09-2009, 06:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

I spoke to Trina on the phone last Friday! I have a lot to update you guys on...or those of you who are still here lol
Old 09-10-2009, 08:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

Also, if anyone here has a livejournal could stop by here and just leave a small comment I would really appreciate it
Old 09-19-2009, 08:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

Does anyone here live nearby Austin Texas?

Quote:
http://www.austin360.com/blogs/

By Chris Garcia | Friday, September 18, 2009, 12:30 PM

Austin actor Rusty Kelley isn’t sure why director Ti West has vocally disowned his horror flick “Cabin Fever 2: Spring Fever.”

“It’s a big shock to me, because I feel like he did a great job,” says Kelley, who co-stars in the movie.

But West has been recorded in the blogosphere bad-mouthing Lionsgate for recutting his film, essentially neutering it and making it “much less esoteric and idiosyncratic.”

And now the film will bypass a theatrical release and go straight to DVD.

Except in Austin, where a special one-night screening of “Cabin Fever 2” takes place at 7 p.m. Wednesday [September 23, 2009] at the Alamo Ritz as a benefit for the Austin School of Film. Cast members Kelley, Rider Strong, Marc Senter and Noah Segan and producer Lauren Moews will be there, with an after-party to follow.

Kelley, who’s been making his own low-budget films since he was a teenager and starred in the Austin-made drama “Dear Pillow,” was recommended to West for the role of Alex by friends. Kelley, who was then 19, took a semester off school to shoot the movie in spring 2007. He’s since seen the completed film, which picks up days after the end of Eli Roth’s 2002 “Cabin Fever,” and relishes its “ultra-weirdness.”

“I loved it. Everything that I read in the script and liked is there. The sequel takes the weirdness of the first one to a more ‘80s camp level, but not in a cliched, silly way. The references are there but they’re not over-the top. It’s a surreal, funny movie. It really came out the way I thought it would come out.

“There’s tons of gore — ultra-gore, like diseased (male organs), dead babies, total insanity — but there are a lot of great comedic elements. Giuseppe Andrews, who played the sheriff in the first movie, is in it and he’s so funny. Whatever — even if I wasn’t in the movie, I would like it.”

If he’s disappointed that the movie won’t have a theatrical run, he hides it well. “I would have loved to see it go to theaters, but however people can see it is awesome.”
Old 10-16-2009, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, that's great that you got to talk to her! Awesome! Congrats!
Old 10-20-2009, 11:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ah, so this thread isn't completely dead...lol.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh no...

Old 10-22-2009, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww the gifs are amazing. I miss this show so much!
Old 10-23-2009, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh hell yes, I know.
Old 10-14-2011, 05:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Just watched "Angela's Men",the episode where they get back together,and they FINALLY officially confess their love:

"I love you.I love you so much."

"i love you,too.I always have."

Of course my OTP with shawn was Shawn/ME

PS-add me?
MiniAnneBoleynx8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:55 PM
Master Fan

Please add me to the list.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
baelfire24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 09:53 PM
Addicted Fan

I always loved them on BMW

source

"He makes me laugh."
Jake & Amy ♥

classictvfan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread