Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2010, 04:33 AM
Master Fan

Not much Shules again, but Shawn definitely looked jealous when the prison guard was flirting with Jules so that's something!
Old 08-27-2010, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I need Shawn/Juliet soon. UGH.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlgreenie (View Post)
Not much Shules again, but Shawn definitely looked jealous when the prison guard was flirting with Jules so that's something!
I was hoping for a lot more jealousy, though. I don't think Shawn was jealous enough!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Always & Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 02:18 PM
Master Fan

Well maybe in the next episodes another guy will flirt with Jules and Shawn will be super jealous to make up for it

We need some Shules!!
I expect we'll get something pretty big in the mid-season finale, but it would be nice to have some moments before!

eta - Has anyone seen the new sneak peeks for the next episode? The second one has some Shules, which is quite spoilery I kinda wish I hadn't seen it although I am now pretty excited for the next ep. Anyways you can find all the clips here:
Psych - Episode 5.08 - Shawn 2.0 - 3 Sneak Peeks | Spoiler TV

Last edited by hlgreenie; 08-31-2010 at 02:41 PM
hlgreenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 03:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi, please add me to the list..
Old 09-02-2010, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Addd you! Welcome!

So Shules last night... they were almost there... but I think Shawn has become complacent, not only with his career, but with his feelings for jules. he's gone back to just waiting for things to happen and if it's meant to be something will mentality... but Juliet obviously isn't waiting. Shawn really has to fight for her now, and it might be an uphill battle knowing Juliet values honesty.

I think if Shawn doesn't tell Juliet the truth about his "psychic" abilities sooner, I can see it causing MAJOR problems for them in the future, if she finds out the truth in the middle of their relationship.
Old 09-02-2010, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

UGH! I loved, but hated this episode! Shawn was so sweet towards Juliet and Declan had to go ruin it all! And I do love that name, even if Shawn doesn't! I really think the ending of that episode is leading to something good in the next episode. I can see there being like a "full disclosure" thing, but then I don't want Jules to think Shawn is saying it just because Declan did. I agree, that I don't think Juliet wants to wait around, but I don't think Shawn wants her to and is trying to confront her, but all these obstacles keep getting in the way! I am so hoping for Shawn to just grab Jules and kiss the heck out of her sometime soon!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Always & Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Next episode is the summer finale, I'm thinking... maybe Shawn tells her the truth, and we're left at a cliffhanger as to what her reaction towards it is? Or left to a cliffhanger where we don't know the exact status of their relationship...
Old 09-04-2010, 02:42 AM
Elite Fan

IDK but it's time. and hopefully a confession happening this week won't make it seem like Shawn is just hopping on the truth bandwagon.
Ellie
then you must kiss me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 02:42 PM
Master Fan

To be honest, I'm just not happy with this season at all.

There is BARELY any Shawn/Juliet interaction. We only got the FIRST episode with good stuff for them, and then NOTHING.

And even if the writers get them together, WHERE is the build up? Where are the episodes leading up to that?

And in general, the show is simply NOT funny this year. The early seasons were so much better and so much funnier.

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
jules166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 12:06 AM
Elite Fan

it has been very evil to them this year. I wish they would get more screen time. for crying out loud! they're the romantic interest on the show! we need them.
Ellie
Old 09-05-2010, 12:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

On the Shules side, yes, I've been disappointed, but otherwise I've actually enjoyed this season.

So I guess the whole "Shules getting together" thing is probably bound to happen in the last half of the season.. or at least I hope so... I won't be satisfied if they get together by the summer finale..
Old 09-05-2010, 12:31 AM
Elite Fan

maybe Jules can shoot him down this time. and next half, he'll have to chase her hardcore.
Ellie
Old 09-05-2010, 12:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Shawn has to be the one to pursue thist ime, and we havne't seen him pursue her yet.
Old 09-06-2010, 11:01 AM
Master Fan

I agree that Shules-wise this season has been lacking - I mean the first episode was great, but then we got nothing for ages - but otherwise I've been loving this season and there've been some great great moments imo!
With this last episode they definitely seem to have brought Shules back to the front of the show and it was definitely a good episode for them in the long run! I can't wait for the fall finale where I'm thinking we'll be getting some sort of cliffhanger Shules-wise!! *excited*