Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2008, 07:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by isis1948 (View Post)
Dancefan - at those prices I would want to see Derek, Almost Amy and all the past winners of DWTS.
LOL! I agree, Isis! (Although it is hard to put a price tag on Derek's sexiness!)
Old 10-15-2008, 08:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancefan47 (View Post)
LOL! I agree, Isis! (Although it is hard to put a price tag on Derek's sexiness!)
I would never put a pricetag on his sexiness LOL

Some people on the alphabet boards (grrr) are having arguements and saying Derek smokes..and there's plenty of videos on youtube??? i have never seen this nor do i believe it..any comments?? is there something i don't know LOL
Old 10-15-2008, 08:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Most of the dancers smoke, but it seems to be more of a casual/social thing rather than a real habit or addiction. I doubt he's a two-pack-a-day'er.
Old 10-15-2008, 08:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz81 (View Post)
Some people on the alphabet boards (grrr) are having arguements and saying Derek smokes..and there's plenty of videos on youtube??? i have never seen this nor do i believe it..any comments?? is there something i don't know LOL
There was once a paparazzi video up of Derek smoking outside of a club, but I'm pretty sure it's been gone for a while. But there still is one out there of Derek talking to the same guy at a different time about the video. He tells the paparazzi (sort of jokingly) that he can't put up video of him smoking and I think he asks him to take it down or confirms that he did take it down. He may have quit completely once he started dating Shannon. She's been pretty vocal about how much she hates smoking.

Last edited by cpathens; 10-15-2008 at 08:24 PM
Old 10-15-2008, 08:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpathens (View Post)
There was once a paparazzi video up of Derek smoking outside of a club, but I'm pretty sure it's been gone for a while. But there still is one out there of Derek talking to the same guy at a different time about the video. He tells the paparazzi (sort of jokingly) that he can't put up video of him smoking. He may have quit completely once he started dating Shannon. She's been pretty vocal about how much she hates smoking.
OH ok...i didn't know about all that LOL

I know its late..but i'm not sure who's gonna be around tomorrow early to start the new thread..we're gonna need it...what should I do?? start it...does anyone know what we're naming it??

EDIT..ok goodnight..i will check back before work tomorrow and post the new thread if someone hasn't already

Last edited by Liz81; 10-15-2008 at 08:45 PM
Old 10-15-2008, 08:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

About Derek smoking, on his myspace it says he doesn't. so i don't think he does
Old 10-15-2008, 08:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz81 (View Post)
OH ok...i didn't know about all that LOL

I know its late..but i'm not sure who's gonna be around tomorrow early to start the new thread..we're gonna need it...what should I do?? start it...does anyone know what we're naming it??

EDIT..ok goodnight..i will check back before work tomorrow and post the new thread if someone hasn't already
Thanks, Liz! Idk what was decided on for the title, but we definitely will need a new thread tomorrow am.
Old 10-15-2008, 09:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancefan47 (View Post)
Thanks, Liz! Idk what was decided on for the title, but we definitely will need a new thread tomorrow am.
HI LIZ... just checking to see whats new before i go to bed...i have a suggestion for the thread ....B/C THEY ARE CRAZY IN LOVE Sweet dreams... take care all !!!
Old 10-15-2008, 09:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Liz said we would need a new thread tomorrow morning so I went ahead and made it. I used nana's title "because they're crazy in love". And reading through the thread today it seemed like the concensus was to take Kirrel's name off of honorary shippers so I removed him.

Here's the link:

http://www.fanforum.com/f88/shannon-...love-62860008/

Last edited by bellamy02; 10-15-2008 at 09:55 PM
Old 10-15-2008, 10:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

All you early risers have a great day
Old 10-16-2008, 03:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellamy02 (View Post)
All you early risers have a great day
Thanks for taking care of things, Bellamy.

Have a great day everyone! Thanks in advance to all of our expert searchers who always manage to find news for us.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 10-16-2008, 04:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Thank you, Bellamy! Have a great day everyone!
Old 10-16-2008, 04:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Good Morning Everyone!!!!
i'll be gone for the whole day, i have job training!!!

i hope i come home to lots of new pics/videos/news or anything D&S.

Brooke Almost Competed Against Her Husband!! lol
Brooke Burke’s Fiancé David Charvet Almost Her Dancing Rival - PEOPLE TV Watch
i like what she says at the end.

Last edited by coco72187; 10-16-2008 at 04:44 AM
Old 10-16-2008, 05:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the new thread bellamy

I think we should all write down the names people come up with for threads as they come to us..so that way we don't have to search through threads last minute if we need to make a new one...just a sugggestion

Have a great day everyone...hope to get something today
Old 10-16-2008, 06:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Good morning all

Bellamy thank you for the new thread it is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for the People article Coco.

As for the smoking issue, Derek and Mark use to smoke, the video caught them both smoking, but they have said they quit. Also Shannon does not like cigarette smoke, there is old video of her on one on Bill Maher's shows against smoking, so I don't think she would be with Derek if he smoked.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread