Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2020, 07:26 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Quote:
Originally Posted by majesdane (View Post)
yes and yes. i'm sooooo hoping it's gay, but we don't know anything about the show yet, so. i'm already anticipating it getting subtitled by fans within hours
It definitely looks like it could be gay But then again, Elise and Nat did a whole ass movie together, about their friendship. If it's put up with subtitles let me know!

Quote:
taylor and amalia have exquisite jawlines
Yesss

Quote:
god i miss raylla so much. taylor tweeted and apparently she's been hiding out in a cabin in the woods. the quarantine for amalia et al should be over by sunday, so .... we want cast pictures, guys!! don't leave us hanging!!
Same here And it's only been like 3 months I saw that!! Hopefully she can join the rest soon We NEED a cast picture, ASAP

YOUR. ICON.

Tori
Old 09-04-2020, 07:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
It definitely looks like it could be gay But then again, Elise and Nat did a whole ass movie together, about their friendship. If it's put up with subtitles let me know!
oh my god, i forgot that that movie existed .... i never watched it, tbh, because i was afraid it was gonna be bait. and it was. we'll see what happens with amalia's show though. she's already been in 3 projects focused on a f/f relationship, so i'll definitely let you know

Quote:
Same here And it's only been like 3 months I saw that!! Hopefully she can join the rest soon We NEED a cast picture, ASAP
HOW has it only been like 3 months? it feels like 3 YEARS. this hiatus is killing me. i've never felt a hiatus so strongly before.

Quote:
YOUR. ICON.
i honestly can't stop staring at it!!
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-04-2020, 07:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Quote:
oh my god, i forgot that that movie existed .... i never watched it, tbh, because i was afraid it was gonna be bait. and it was. we'll see what happens with amalia's show though. she's already been in 3 projects focused on a f/f relationship, so i'll definitely let you know
It actually wasn't that bad. But it was a let down. You can't have those two in a movie together and be gay, and not have them BE gay together. But, it was nice to see Elise make out with a girl Yea that's crazy she's been in that many! Which, I only knew of two so wow! And thank you!

Quote:
HOW has it only been like 3 months? it feels like 3 YEARS. this hiatus is killing me. i've never felt a hiatus so strongly before.
I think with covid and everything, each month legit feels like a freaking year And me either. I think with all the shows I thought I was obsessed with...this definitely seems to be taking it all

Quote:
i honestly can't stop staring at it!!
Me either! Our icons look so cute together

Tori
Old 09-04-2020, 10:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
It actually wasn't that bad. But it was a let down. You can't have those two in a movie together and be gay, and not have them BE gay together. But, it was nice to see Elise make out with a girl Yea that's crazy she's been in that many! Which, I only knew of two so wow! And thank you!
i totally get why that would be annoying. do you remember the webseries girl trash? this is going back like 10+ years but i LOVED that it was all just actresses who played wlw before and shoved into one series.

yeah i love that amalia is so open to playing wlw characters because it's like taylor said, many actors are still really uncomfortable playing gay/bi characters.

Quote:
I think with covid and everything, each month legit feels like a freaking year And me either. I think with all the shows I thought I was obsessed with...this definitely seems to be taking it all
you are so right about covid and yeah i've been obsessed before but never to the extent that literally every day on hiatus feels like a week!

Quote:
Me either! Our icons look so cute together
it's raylla, so of course our girls
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-04-2020, 10:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Quote:
i totally get why that would be annoying. do you remember the webseries girl trash? this is going back like 10+ years but i LOVED that it was all just actresses who played wlw before and shoved into one series.
I do! I never watched the series itself but I have seen the movie(?). Actually I just recently watched for the first time within the last year they all played gay in that too? I vaguely remember. I was just worried about “Spashley” lol

Quote:
yeah i love that amalia is so open to playing wlw characters because it's like taylor said, many actors are still really uncomfortable playing gay/bi characters.
A lot of actors/actresses don’t want to be “typecast”, but why ruin a good thing?! You’ll always have a built oh fan base

Quote:
you are so right about covid and yeah i've been obsessed before but never to the extent that literally every day on hiatus feels like a week!
YES! Idk what it is about them, but I’m just like RAYLLA allll the time

Tori
Old 09-04-2020, 11:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I do! I never watched the series itself but I have seen the movie(?). Actually I just recently watched for the first time within the last year they all played gay in that too? I vaguely remember. I was just worried about “Spashley” lol
i actually don't think i ever saw the movie, just the series but yeah i only cared about spashley and amber benson (because of tara ).

Quote:
A lot of actors/actresses don’t want to be “typecast”, but why ruin a good thing?! You’ll always have a built oh fan base
exactly! just ask katie mcgrath and jamie murray but it's like taylor says, what's there to be afraid of? even if you're typecast, like work is work.

Quote:
YES! Idk what it is about them, but I’m just like RAYLLA allll the time
my brain is just a new ending cycle of RAYLLA RAYLLA RAYLLA RAYLLA

lyne posted on ig that she's making cupcakes and has 4 days left of quarantine ... so they'll be out next tuesday, i guess? i'm counting down the days
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-04-2020, 12:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Quote:
i actually don't think i ever saw the movie, just the series but yeah i only cared about spashley and amber benson (because of tara ).
The movie was ok, not something I'd watch repeatedly But I did see the one scene that Spashley did in the kitchen(?) That was hot She was in that? I don't think she was in the movie or I just didn't recognize her

Quote:
exactly! just ask katie mcgrath and jamie murray but it's like taylor says, what's there to be afraid of? even if you're typecast, like work is work.
Katie obviously has no problem. Who's Jamie Murray? It sounds familiar but I don't think I know who she is

Quote:
my brain is just a new ending cycle of RAYLLA RAYLLA RAYLLA RAYLLA
That is what mine is doing too! I'm not used to this! Especially after only 10 episodes

Quote:
lyne posted on ig that she's making cupcakes and has 4 days left of quarantine ... so they'll be out next tuesday, i guess? i'm counting down the days
Ok so 4 days until we could potentially get something SOMEONE needs to make it happen for us!!

Tori
Old 09-04-2020, 05:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
But I did see the one scene that Spashley did in the kitchen(?) That was hot She was in that? I don't think she was in the movie or I just didn't recognize her
i THINK i remember that spashley scene but idk now. i remember in the series where they were tied up together. idk if amber benson was in the movie, but she was definitely in the series.

Quote:
Katie obviously has no problem. Who's Jamie Murray? It sounds familiar but I don't think I know who she is
i misspelled her name but this is her https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1444665/

i'm CERTAIN you know her

Quote:
That is what mine is doing too! I'm not used to this! Especially after only 10 episodes
Quote:
Ok so 4 days until we could potentially get something SOMEONE needs to make it happen for us!!
same but it sucks being so starved for content i need someone to do a phone interview or something idk but i'm dying!!

i wish i was a slow fic reader like you because i'm all caught up with everything now and i have nothing to do
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-04-2020, 06:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Quote:
i THINK i remember that spashley scene but idk now. i remember in the series where they were tied up together. idk if amber benson was in the movie, but she was definitely in the series.
It was a pretty hot scene of them kissing and one of them climbs on top of the other one Wow I didn't know about a tied up scene Oh then I don't think she was in the movie. They were relatively unknown people (to me)

Quote:
i misspelled her name but this is her https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1444665/

i'm CERTAIN you know her
The only thing I would know her in was Sleepy Hollow, but I quit watching that and she was only in one episode Though, I have heard of the Warehouse show. Just never watched it

Quote:
same but it sucks being so starved for content i need someone to do a phone interview or something idk but i'm dying!!
Ugh I knowwwww we need something to hold us over

Quote:
i wish i was a slow fic reader like you because i'm all caught up with everything now and i have nothing to do
Haha usually I'm pretty fast, but I'm trying to read a straight book for/with my friend, and as you can imagine, it is interesting to say the least I've only read wlw fic or books for the last 10 years or so.

Tori
Old 09-04-2020, 07:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
They were relatively unknown people (to me)
yeah i think it was mostly older actresses and people from tlw (which i never watched).

Quote:
The only thing I would know her in was Sleepy Hollow, but I quit watching that and she was only in one episode Though, I have heard of the Warehouse show. Just never watched it
she's been in other stuff too! but yeah she's one of those actresses who is known for playing wlw characters.

Quote:
Haha usually I'm pretty fast, but I'm trying to read a straight book for/with my friend, and as you can imagine, it is interesting to say the least I've only read wlw fic or books for the last 10 years or so.
big oof. i feel you. the only time i can read 100% straight books now is if it's a mystery/thriller/horror because it's more about the plot than the characters, you know? i'll read books with straight main characters too as long as a prominent character is wlw or it's an ensemble cast with wlw.

new video!

S T A R D U S T
Old 09-04-2020, 07:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Quote:
yeah i think it was mostly older actresses and people from tlw (which i never watched).
I've only seen like 2 or 3 seasons of TLW and then i quit because I knew someone was dying and it was not a good time in my life so I couldn't finish it

Quote:
she's been in other stuff too! but yeah she's one of those actresses who is known for playing wlw characters.
I'm all for people like her!! There should be more, and more roles with wlw.

Quote:
big oof. i feel you. the only time i can read 100% straight books now is if it's a mystery/thriller/horror because it's more about the plot than the characters, you know? i'll read books with straight main characters too as long as a prominent character is wlw or it's an ensemble cast with wlw.
This one is straight up straight as straight can be : But mostly, we just make fun of it. Otherwise, I probably would not be reading it.

Quote:
new video!
Aww that was so fun! I love watching videos of them Also, every time I see the scene of Raelle falling from the salva I cringe so much It looks SO real

Tori
Old 09-04-2020, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Basically everything has to be Queer or have Queer elements if I'm going to be invested in something
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 09-05-2020, 08:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Spier (View Post)
Basically everything has to be Queer or have Queer elements if I'm going to be invested in something
yes, totally

Quote:
I've only seen like 2 or 3 seasons of TLW and then i quit because I knew someone was dying and it was not a good time in my life so I couldn't finish it
i saw a "sexy" clip one time and everything about it was so bad. i remember people thought shane was so hot and i was just like "where???" sorry to that cast but i was never interested.

Quote:
I'm all for people like her!! There should be more, and more roles with wlw.
agreed!!

Quote:
This one is straight up straight as straight can be : But mostly, we just make fun of it. Otherwise, I probably would not be reading it.
i can't read straight-straight stuff. not even as a joke

Quote:
Also, every time I see the scene of Raelle falling from the salva I cringe so much It looks SO real
it does! they did a great job with that.
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-05-2020, 09:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Spier (View Post)
I am also at this point. I'm trying to think, I only have two straight couples that I still actively ship, and they are both from older shows one not endgame and the other was.

Quote:
i saw a "sexy" clip one time and everything about it was so bad. i remember people thought shane was so hot and i was just like "where???" sorry to that cast but i was never interested.
I'm just trying to picture which scene. Did it involve Shane and Carmen (Sarah Shahi) in the kitchen with lingerie?

Quote:
it does! they did a great job with that.
They did! A lot of the special affects in this show are so good

We are at 3 days now for the first quarantine batch now?

Tori
Old 09-06-2020, 04:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I am also at this point. I'm trying to think, I only have two straight couples that I still actively ship, and they are both from older shows one not endgame and the other was.
i think the only straight couple i've ever shipped in my whole life is chase/gert from runaways

Quote:
I'm just trying to picture which scene. Did it involve Shane and Carmen (Sarah Shahi) in the kitchen with lingerie?
maybe?? idk it was like 13 years ago

Quote:
They did! A lot of the special affects in this show are so good

We are at 3 days now for the first quarantine batch now?
the cgi is amazing, considering the budget. they did an outstanding job.

i THINK it's everyone's last day in quarantine? except jess, but today should be the day she's finally traveling to vancouver!
S T A R D U S T
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top