Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2010, 04:58 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Quote:
I'm much more curious to see events unfold when Serena actually remembers ALL that went on, including the part when Nate showing up made her totally doubt her Dan choice and run away because she didn't know who to pick anymore
Me too!! Because for now it seems that she'll only remember that she was going to the party to kiss Dan and choose him

Quote:
Not to mention Dan will have another love interest.. or two.
This will make my day

Old 11-22-2010, 06:33 AM
Master Fan

Wait, Dan will have 2 love interests now? I'm happy! As long there's no other threesome involved

And uhh, I'm kinda lost without the SS thread, so people who knows spoilers, post them here!
TK
Old 11-22-2010, 07:17 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

wow the thing happened at GG spèoiler thread must have been really bad...there isn't still the new thread

anyway today they're filming 4x14 at Palace Hotel

Quote:
The cast and crew begin filming Episode 4.14 Panic Roommate today and tomorrow and they’re going back to Chuck and Serena’s old home to do it. Monday and Tuesday they will be filming at New York Palace Hotel on 455 Madison Avenue. This is consistent with the OLV tweet that the show is filming between 50th and Park.

The following are scenes from 1.01 The Pilot and 1.02 The Wild Brunch, that took place in the Palace Hotel. (As always, click to enlarge.) I’m sure you’ve noticed by now that Season 4 has a pretty strong Season 1 flavor (e.g., Serena’s pre-series drama coming back to haunt her, the return of Nate’s family problems with the Captain and Anne, Chuck and Blair back to a sexy love/hate dynamic, etc.). Do you think the writers are planning to parallel any of these scenes and storylines? Share your thoughts and speculation below. XOXO
Source

Old 11-22-2010, 08:07 AM
Master Fan

thanks for that Ilaria, I like the throwbacks to The Pilot and 102, those were good NS episodes
Old 11-22-2010, 08:35 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

I was thinking the same thing those episodes had a lot of amazing NS, so maybe we'll have something in 4x14 too

Old 11-22-2010, 09:37 AM
Addicted Fan

This is great news if it's true
Old 11-22-2010, 10:27 AM
Loyal Fan

Given we're talking about spoilers. I need to clarify one thing. Apparently some are assuming that what a pointless extra said covers a whole amount of episodes.

Just a quick reminder: an extra doesn't even see the cover of a script. They stay there and do background while others film. The extra who said that "NS didn't have scenes alone at the party", said exactly this. The person never said "they do not interact", they said "they are the only ones not having scenes alone". VERY different. Also, this pertains a single part of a single episode it's a party scene for one episode. Big freaking deal! To go from what an extra knows, which is what pertains a single scene of a single episode and jump to "Oh NS don't interact" is completely nonsensical.

What happens at that party, is that Dan and Blair interact a lot and have lots of scenes by themselves. Nate then is there too, as well as Serena. And Chuck is busy because there's a new huge family war coming up with that former associate of his father's plus his beautiful daughter coming to town. They come to town to set up a war with Chuck's family, with Lily involved in it too.

We know for a fact that Nate and Serena do interact as there are filming photos of Nate being involved in taking down Juliet... plus as I said, more NS is definitely coming up in future episodes. Takes time and patience, but doesn't change the spoiler.

And yeah, Dan has another love interest.. or two. I wouldn't even take a second look at him, especially not with the atrocious hair he has now, but clearly the GG female characters think otherwise. We all have different taste I guess BTW, this Dan love interest count does not include the newspaper person. That would make it two or three love interests rather than one or two

Last edited by TexasForever; 11-22-2010 at 01:46 PM
Old 11-22-2010, 02:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

and what about this? GGFansss posted this with a picture of Nate I don't think he will be back at manwhoring like season 2, it would be completely nonsense

Quote:

Guess which of our favorite Upper East Side boy toys will soon be returning to his working girl ways? Looks like Blair is gonna need somebody to warm up her cold-as-ice supervisor, and she’s got just the man for the job…
Source

Maybe GGFans wants us to think it's Nate, but maybe it's Dan or comeone else...at this point really I don't think it will be Nate. First he already did this at the beginning of the saeson (during his summer) and second now, after all the Serena stuff, it would be completely OOC, I think.

Old 11-22-2010, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

Ilaria I think it's Nate, but that spoiler only seems to imply Blair enlist Nate to help her soften her boss, it doesn't say Nate goes with it, and even if Nate do it, it would be just used for comedy, I do find it weird that she asks nate when she could ask Dan considering he will be single by then mmm.
Old 11-22-2010, 03:18 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

but it's the same, even if it was for comedy I can't see him do this now...and yeah, she could ask to Dan, especially because he will work with her and it's weird also because she knows that he still loves Serena

Maybe this would make Serena jelous? But I don't know, it would be weird anyway

Old 11-22-2010, 05:00 PM
Master Fan

Nate goes back to whoring arond? GG, you're supose to progress, not regress...
TK
Old 11-22-2010, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

Can we throw confettis?
Quote:
@Flave101 (via Twitter): I want to know about what's coming up for Jenny Humphrey on Gossip Girl. Any Jenny and Nate news?
Sad trombone! Nothing in the works for Jenny and Nate, and I'm told writers seem to be done with that storyline—at least for the current season. Sadness? Happy dance? What say you?

Read more: Spoiler Chat: Gossip Girl, Grey's Anatomy, House and More! - E! Online
At least we won't have that this season
and... Ausiello:
‘Gossip Girl’ Sidelines Taylor Momsen – Deadline.com
TK
Old 11-22-2010, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

I've known about Taylor for quite a while, so those are not news to me, and NJ well there's is no story if Jenny is not actually on the show
Old 11-22-2010, 07:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by makry (View Post)
I've known about Taylor for quite a while, so those are not news to me, and NJ well there's is no story if Jenny is not actually on the show
isn't it great to have good sources

Look at that, what we were discussing here is.. actually coming to fruition. Imagine that! I've known about Momsen for a long while... so I knew there was absolutely no story planned for Jenny, least of all Nate and Jenny. But it's great to even have Kristin spell out that there's absolutely nada for this season (and remains to be seen whether Momsen will at all be back next season).

About the Nate thing: don't put all this weight in it. Blair asks him to do something. That clearly means this will be one of the usual plans that backfire (because it will obviously be that way). I'm sure if Nate agrees to it, that it will be comedic, and frankly I would enjoy it. I don't want Nate to sit around and wait for Serena to recover her suddenly erased memory. This is clearly just a Blair plan to make her life easier at W, so whatever happens is meant to obviously make things not go the way she wishes.

It's very interesting that she enlists Nate... because that clearly shows she doesn't want Dan to do it and we know Dan will be single by then. Since this type of thing is never coincidental on Gossip Girl.. I'd say clearly Blair has a vested interest in Dan. I think DB will be played for laughs anyway, and in that sense I can enjoy it. Meantime, Kristin also posted that Chuck will be dating a new girl, guest star. I said it the moment they cast the beautiful girl as the daughter of Bart's former associate that it couldn't have been coincidental. So in all this, who remains? Do the math.. Serena and Nate.

Also, this says Vanessa will be back:

Buh-bye Little J: Taylor Momsen to be MIA on Gossip Girl for Creative Reasons Accidental Sexiness Buh-bye Little J: Taylor Momsen to be MIA on Gossip Girl for Creative Reasons

Well I wouldn't complain about tonight's news... actually Domi.. we can throw confetti

OLV tweet:

Quote:
Not sure if still there but should be back tom: RT @LVLY808 Just saw Nate from GG taking pics with fans park Ave bw 51/52 @olv btw Hottie!!
ha! So Nate was also at the Palace filming with Blake. Excellent! See, when I say things? I never say things without good reason

Last edited by TexasForever; 11-22-2010 at 07:34 PM
Old 11-22-2010, 07:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasForever (View Post)
isn't it great to have good sources
A good source always comes in handy , and I hope this once and for all proves that when you say something you have a reason for it

Quote:
About the Nate thing: don't put all this weight in it. Blair asks him to do something. That clearly means this will be one of the usual plans that backfire (because it will obviously be that way). I'm sure if Nate agrees to it, that it will be comedic, and frankly I would enjoy it. I don't want Nate to sit around and wait for Serena to recover her suddenly erased memory. This is clearly just a Blair plan to make her life easier at W, so whatever happens is meant to obviously make things not go the way she wishes.
MTE, the spoiler says Blair enlists him, we don't even know he goes with it, and if he does, he better show off some skin , and I agree is gonna be played for comedic purposes

Quote:
So in all this, who remains? Do the math.. Serena and Nate.
I'm an engineer so Math are my thing

Quote:

Well I wouldn't complain about tonight's news... actually Domi.. we can throw confetti
I can provide the tequila
Closed Thread   Post New Thread