Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2010, 04:55 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Quote:
I don't frankly worry all that much about DS because it's over before it's started, and I'm already over the upcoming episode having known what happens for a while at this point
ohh I totally agree with you and I'm not worried, it's just that DS will be so DIFFICULT to watch

Old 11-19-2010, 11:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

Nate bringing down Juliet for Serena, shows how much he still cares for Serena, even though they're not a couple now.
As long as NS are still in each other's orbit, I can watch the show.
Old 11-19-2010, 12:26 PM
Master Fan

Does anyone know why they shut down the SS thread? I mean, I know it had several fights and all, but at least in the last page, I didn't see any
TK
Old 11-19-2010, 01:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

They can keep it closed. That thread is a joke.
I read spoilers elsewhere.
Old 11-19-2010, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiane (View Post)
As long as NS are still in each other's orbit, I can watch the show.
I completely agree with this. I don't need NS to be together right now, I just want them to interact and be friends. That doesn't mean I want DS to be together, but I'd rather NS be friends and Serena realize that Nate is the one for her.

That's interesting about the main SS thread being shut down. I hate that thread since a couple I really can't stand this season is talked about ad nauseum.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 11-19-2010, 03:17 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

yeah, it's a joke but I'm curious to know what happened anyway...because in past times they didin't do a thing like this even there was bashing or worst

Quote:
but I'd rather NS be friends and Serena realize that Nate is the one for her.
ITA NS need a serious re-build up

Old 11-19-2010, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by airali_glo (View Post)
yeah, it's a joke but I'm curious to know what happened anyway...because in past times they didin't do a thing like this even there was bashing or worst
For the SS thread, I'm wondering if the mods deleted a post that referenced a script or something and shut the thread down? I know that's been one of those things that the thread has been warned about multiple times.

Quote:
ITA NS need a serious re-build up
I just want to see their friendship rebuilt before they jump back into a relationship. I want to see Serena pining for Nate, but I'm sure that won't happen since it's not in her DNA. Maybe we'll get lucky though.
Old 11-19-2010, 03:29 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Quote:
For the SS thread, I'm wondering if the mods deleted a post that referenced a script or something and shut the thread down? I know that's been one of those things that the thread has been warned about multiple times.
maybe...but I remember they deleted an entire thread last time, when people talked about script but this time the mod post was already in page 20, so almost at the end of the thread...even if there were script talking, it would have been just for one page and just because one page of post they would have been shout down the thread? It's weird

whatever I read spoilers in other sites, so it's not a big deal for me

Quote:
I just want to see their friendship rebuilt before they jump back into a relationship. I want to see Serena pining for Nate, but I'm sure that won't happen since it's not in her DNA.
it would be awesome...but maybe we'll get a little of that, soon...and it would be awesome, considering Serena standards

Old 11-19-2010, 03:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
whatever I read spoilers in other sites, so it's not a big deal for me
I come here for spoilers or go to another site. Even when I did go to that thread it was only to read the first post to see if there were any updates or new pics posted. Half of the time, it seemed like the discussion had nothing to do with spoilers.

Quote:
it would be awesome...but maybe we'll get a little of that, soon...and it would be awesome, considering Serena standards
I'd really like it if they did build the NS friendship up again. The fact that Nate's helping take down Juliet should count for something with Serena. He may not have believed her at first but by the end he will. I'm wondering what's going to happen to Vanessa. If they find out that she was part of this, no one will want her around. Not even Dan.
Old 11-20-2010, 06:16 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Quote:
I'm wondering what's going to happen to Vanessa. If they find out that she was part of this, no one will want her around. Not even Dan.
By knowing GG probably no one will never know that. Just like the Jenny letter to Nate...Vanessa hided it and none knew that.

Old 11-20-2010, 09:34 AM
Master Fan

Vanessa told Nate, didn't she?
TK
Old 11-20-2010, 04:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:DoDs:. (View Post)
Vanessa told Nate, didn't she?
Yes, I believe so.
Old 11-20-2010, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
By knowing GG probably no one will never know that. Just like the Jenny letter to Nate...Vanessa hided it and none knew that.
Ugh, I like to forget that Nate/Jenny actually ever happened. I can't imagine that no one will ever know that Vanessa and Jenny were involved with what happened to Serena. Neither one of them drugged Serena but I would imagine for Nate that it might be the final straw for both Jenny and Vanessa with him. He HATES scheming so knowing that they were behind hurting the girl he loves should pretty put the nail in the coffin in his friendships with both of them. Which, tbh, I'm completely fine with .
Old 11-21-2010, 12:35 PM
Master Fan

I don't mind Nate/Vanessa friendship, but never liked any Nate/Jenny scenes
TK
Old 11-21-2010, 07:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Everyone will know about their involvement (Jenny and Vanessa's)... and not in a good way. I take it most haven't read spoilers here? But yeah, everyone will know they were involved.

I don't think it matters much at this point though, since it's just an excuse to send Jenny away for a long time, and to have Vanessa go for a short time and then come back "changed". I think it's much more outrageous that Nate never clues in on how horrible a friend Dan is to him. That's just beyond stupid. Dan was beyond bad to him yet they keep going on as if nothing was, it's ridiculous.

I'm much more curious to see events unfold when Serena actually remembers ALL that went on, including the part when Nate showing up made her totally doubt her Dan choice and run away because she didn't know who to pick anymore Guess a little refreshing course will serve the purpose. Not to mention Dan will have another love interest.. or two.