Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2010, 07:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:DoDs:. (View Post)
Why is someone at SS saying DS had epic scene and DS are an epic couple? Did she read the same things I did?
I have no idea

Maybe Serena is a freaking liar cause she said she loved Nate 3 times, but she actually loves Dan
Old 05-16-2010, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:DoDs:. (View Post)
Why is someone at SS saying DS had epic scene and DS are an epic couple? Did she read the same things I did?
Because it's how you perceive the scenes. What I saw was a bunch of D/S scenes where they're talking about their respective partners. Not each other. And by the end of it, it's clear that Dan has feelings for her, while Serena remains oblivious to it.
Old 05-16-2010, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by makry (View Post)
I have no idea

Maybe Serena is a freaking liar cause she said she loved Nate 3 times, but she actually loves Dan
Makry, you just figured it out. The mystery is solved.

ABRB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup | icon
sapphire red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by satisfy the crave (View Post)
Because it's how you perceive the scenes. What I saw was a bunch of D/S scenes where they're talking about their respective partners. Not each other. And by the end of it, it's clear that Dan has feelings for her, while Serena remains oblivious to it.
They did almost kiss that one time in the hospital.

But it is clear that Serena just wants time on her own right now and that Dan is the one who's interested.
Old 05-16-2010, 07:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the new thread! Night Em!

Yeah, we decided to make this our unofficial Spoiler thread to keep track of NS spoilers ourselves and to avoid the main S&S thread when they go off on their tangents, which is quite often.

OK, I saw the break up clip. Thanks for posting that Makry. I'm actually looking forward to seeing this in real time tomorrow night.

Serena. Serena lying about the kiss doesn't surprise me. Admittedly, nostalgia sort of slipped in when she and Dan almost kissed at the hospital but that came across to me as still more about Dan since he was babbling on and on. From the break-up clip, I'm so glad Nate called her up on her "it's not you, it's me" and pointedly tells her that it is her. The heartening part of this is that she tells him again she loves him while it's also clear she realizes she's emotionally drowning and she knows she's not in a good place for him right now. I'm nuts, but I thought the kiss on the cheek goodbye was actually really sweet. Her main worry in S4 might be that when she's pulled herself together, Nate could be completely numb and disillusioned about love. And I agree that she'll have to work to get him back. If we're right about that, then, from what you guys are saying, it'll be the first time she'll have to.

Nate. I've so got his back. I agree completely about him telling her not to leave him in limbo. I do believe he understands that this is Serena's issue to deal with. Doesn't make it hurt any less for him, though. So he reverts into his palette cleansing phase.

I'm just catching up the brief Nate/Vanessa discussion from the last thread; it's possible we'll see them in a friendship capacity during S4 (at worst a "friends with benefits" capacity, since Nate's returned to "palette cleansing" and I don't know what state of mind Vanessa will be in). This is GG, so, yeah, we'll have to brace for everything. But I'm just taking this one step at a time, not getting ahead of myself on that front.

But I remain firmly on the side saying there'll be no Dan/Serena in S4. Not the way they were handled at the end of S3.

Luthor ღ Lang ♥ Confessions of an L/Ler
jnnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Natiee
Kaite | icon: ?
peace_love_couture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:41 PM
Master Fan

I liked the break up scene, cause for me it's clear that Serena does love Nate, I mean I´m trusting her word and yeah I believe timing will be the issue, cause When serena finds herself ready for love, Nate will not, so yeah she will have to work her ass off to get Nate back.

But yeah Natie
Old 05-16-2010, 07:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh, shoot, I forgot to mention Georgina! Pregnant! I'm still processing that and, strangely enough, enjoying it.

Old 05-16-2010, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconut16 (View Post)
They did almost kiss that one time in the hospital.

But it is clear that Serena just wants time on her own right now and that Dan is the one who's interested.
I must have missed that.
Old 05-16-2010, 07:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnnj (View Post)
Oh, shoot, I forgot to mention Georgina! Pregnant! I'm still processing that and, strangely enough, enjoying it.
Same herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre!

ABRB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup | icon
sapphire red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
My shipper heart! I'm having LP 5.05 flashbacks.
emma » icon | tumblr
Moonless Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:48 PM
New Fan

hey guys, my name is sam and lets just say im the biggest NS fan in the world. so im new here but ive been following u guys for some time. so i would love to join you all
sammy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I liked the break up scene, cause for me it's clear that Serena does love Nate, I mean I´m trusting her word and yeah I believe timing will be the issue, cause When serena finds herself ready for love, Nate will not, so yeah she will have to work her ass off to get Nate back.

But yeah Natie
I'm trusting her word too. I found the almost kiss at the hospital scene silly, given her "WTH" and push away reaction earlier. But I remind myself that this is GG. But that break up scene left me with the feeling that she really does love Nate and she knows how massively screwed up she is right now.

If we're right about timing being their issue and their possible story for the beginning of S4, then watching Serena on the love chase should be interesting to watch. Oh, Nate. Poor boy's heart is so broken.

Last edited by jnnj; 05-16-2010 at 08:00 PM
Old 05-16-2010, 07:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShesHisComet (View Post)
I hope we do get the happy ending LP had

seriosuly guys I´m kinda relieved, I thought it was going to be beyond bad.
Old 05-16-2010, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShesHisComet (View Post)
Awww.

Hey Sam!
Reply   Post New Thread