Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2010, 06:13 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Quote:
The most realistic approach here would be Serena telling Dan she's in love with Nate IMO. She did the same with Carter so that would make sense IMO.
I hope so. But I guess it will be on next season, not on the season finale.

Quote:
I will watch the finale but I'm not watching this show **** itself over anymore.
Really Ria??

Old 05-13-2010, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Question: Since you’ve already seen the Gossip Girl finale, please tell me that Dan and Serena will stop pretending that they don’t have feelings for each other. —Damien
Ausiello: I can confirm that by the end of the hour, one of them will stop pretending.
By the end of the hour so in the finale it will be.
Old 05-13-2010, 06:31 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

I meant that yes, one of them (Dan for me) will realize that, but I don't think that he could say on the finale "I still love you" to Serena....it would be totally crazy!

Old 05-13-2010, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by airali_glo (View Post)
I meant that yes, one of them (Dan for me) will realize that, but I don't think that he could say on the finale "I still love you" to Serena....it would be totally crazy!
Especially after Dan has in love with Vanessa for this whole season
I can see one of them saying ooh we will always love each other but now we are in love with Nate and Vanessa ..
Old 05-13-2010, 06:33 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

It would be crazy and crappy anyway

Old 05-13-2010, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by airali_glo (View Post)
It would be crazy and crappy anyway
And not to mention throwing away all the build and up and screentime they gave this season to NS and DV.
Old 05-13-2010, 06:48 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Yeah. DV and NS build up was awesome...I hope that all of this recent stuff about DS isn't just to keep DSers watching the show...we know that a lot of them tweet josh very bad...

I just twittered to CW network that maybe Mark Shwann (OTH) should write something for GG. He did (and I think that he still do) an amazing work on OTH and he gave something good to BL and PJ too, even if they weren't endgame. The shippers have something good to remember, anyway...but I know that some brucas here think that it's not like this but

Old 05-13-2010, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

LOL I was an LPer
My problem is that DS already their run for 2 seasons to go back to them now AHH.
Old 05-13-2010, 07:09 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

oh, me too

DS are more than over, for me...damn, this show should add some new characters

Old 05-13-2010, 07:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey guys! I agree with you guys on either Dan or Serena being the one to stop pretending about their feelings. It undoes and cheapens everything built for Dan/Vanessa and Nate/Serena this season. I've been through a love reversal before and I know it feels like crap for the fans on the other end. We have to wait/see which end we're on.

I suppose my main question is and will continue to be -- why do things this way? I mean, the EPs could have simply just kept them as friends through this season to show build up. But to pull feelings out a dark well at this time is just unfortunate. We'll have to see how things go and make our decisions from there.

The beginning of this thread has been so sad, for understandable reasons. We need some cute NS anis and caps to cheer us up. Or is that going to make us sadder?

Luthor ღ Lang ♥ Confessions of an L/Ler
Old 05-13-2010, 07:22 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Quote:
I suppose my main question is and will continue to be -- why do things this way? I mean, the EPs could have simply just kept them as friends through this season to show build up. But to pull feelings out a dark well at this time is just unfortunate. We'll have to see how things go and make our decisions from there.
I agree bb...it will be maybe hard, bet we'll be together on thet

now I've to go...but see you later

Old 05-13-2010, 07:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnnj (View Post)
Hey guys! I agree with you guys on either Dan or Serena being the one to stop pretending about their feelings. It undoes and cheapens everything built for Dan/Vanessa and Nate/Serena this season. I've been through a love reversal before and I know it feels like crap for the fans on the other end. We have to wait/see which end we're on.

The beginning of this thread has been so sad, for understandable reasons. We need some cute NS anis and caps to cheer us up. Or is that going to make us sadder?
THIS right here. My main issue with all the DS related stuff coming up is the crapiness of the writing and build up. I took a day to step back from FF to think about everything, and I'm much more calm than I was when the sneak aired. But, I am SOOOO disappointed in this writing. I just can't believe they would go about it this way. If there was an intention to bring back DS in ANY capacity, there should have been an ample amount of scenes throughout the year showing their friendship and connection. But there haven't really been any. What poor, contrived, godawful writing.
Old 05-13-2010, 07:34 AM
Loyal Fan

See you later, Ilaria! Aw, they were so happy and adorable there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald_city (View Post)
THIS right here. My main issue with all the DS related stuff coming up is the crapiness of the writing and build up. I took a day to step back from FF to think about everything, and I'm much more calm than I was when the sneak aired. But, I am SOOOO disappointed in this writing. I just can't believe they would go about it this way. If there was an intention to bring back DS in ANY capacity, there should have been an ample amount of scenes throughout the year showing their friendship and connection. But there haven't really been any. What poor, contrived, godawful writing.
Emerald! Agreed! That's really what's been so unfortunate about it. But they seem to like shocking viewers more than impressing viewers. I mean, if this is the beginning of a revival for DS are people, other than those who already love them, supposed to root for them under these conditions? Are we supposed to be convinced that they're true love when one or both of them keeps flopping around? I'm actually trying to keep an open-mind. Not about DS (that's a closed door case for me), but about possibilities still being available for genuine NS. We'll see.

I suppose my advantage is that I'm so new to the game that I'm not so emotionally attached yet to feel utterly heartbroken. But I'm definitely with you on feeling disappointed by the creative decisions being made here. But it is what it is.

Luthor ღ Lang ♥ Confessions of an L/Ler
Old 05-13-2010, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Is anyone thinking that Dan may be the one who get shot and Serena realizes she still has feelings for him?

AB∞RB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup + all bunnies ♥ Emma | icon
Old 05-13-2010, 07:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnnj (View Post)
Emerald! Agreed! That's really what's been so unfortunate about it. But they seem to like shocking viewers more than impressing viewers. I mean, if this is the beginning of a revival for DS are people, other than those who already love them, supposed to root for them under these conditions? Are we supposed to be convinced that they're true love when one or both of them keeps flopping around? I'm actually trying to keep an open-mind. Not about DS (that's a closed door case for me), but about possibilities still being available for genuine NS. We'll see.
J!! I agree with all of this so there's no point in bolding anything. I've seen, at different times, how the writers can fall short of developing a SL or a character just for an OMFG moment. But, I never thought they would go to these lengths to create such a moment. I remember when the spoiler came out that Dan would be involved in a GG blast that would "explode" NS. At that time, the idea of it being a romantic involvement was laughable, because there wasn't even a HINT of them going in that direction. And yet, here we are. I don't know whether to laugh or throw something. At this point, my specc is that it's Dan who "stops pretending" but I also never thought they'd never do anything even remotely romantic again with DS. So....
Closed Thread   Post New Thread