Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2010, 08:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnnj (View Post)
Call me crazy but I think that may be explained with two words -- damage control. I don't think she was supposed to confirm the Chuck/Jenny stuff.
What SS said to Ausiello about the big story in the finale having been building since the pilot for the last 3 seasons screams CJ to me. Jenny wouldn't have a threesome with Chuck and Nate would she?

Personally, I'd prefer that Jenny sleeps with neither Chuck or Nate. She just needs to GTFO already.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
brave princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Master Fan

I definitely don't think DS have sex. But I still don't want them to kiss.

And yes, I know promos can be misleading, but that's definitely what the promo made it sound like and it upsets me nonetheless.
serendipity or fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire red (View Post)
Nice to meet you Camille!

Idk. Doesn't he sleep with a shirt on.
What young man sleeps with a shirt on, unless it's freaking winter? He's not a gradpa, he's a 20-year-old. And it's supposed to be May thus warm.

The DS thing is a misunderstanding and nothing else... Serena is grossed out and definitely not pleased when walking out.

And why is everyone forgetting she GOES TO PARIS and STAYS THERE? She is in no relationship whatsoever with Dan. Why do people freak and not consider facts? Serena goes to Paris with Blair and stays there. That means she is in no relationship whatsoever with Dan. She just has a breakup to mend with Nate. And she better work her ass off, because she's been beyond CRAPPY with him. So, I want to see her work her ass off. Which I'm sure she will next season.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:42 PM
Passionate Fan

I just don't get it. Why will Nate resort to making out with a random girl, given that it's really him in the promo? I mean, yeah, his girlfriend spent the night with her ex-boyfriend. But, NOTHING HAPPENED, RIGHT? It has a less degree than DS actually sleeping together, which they didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasForever (View Post)
The DS thing is a misunderstanding and nothing else... Serena is grossed out and definitely not pleased when walking out.
THIS was what I was talking about earlier. Thank you!
Damon∞[B]Elena[/B[ Nate∞Serena Lucas∞Brooke Finn∞Quinn Jesse/Puck∞Rachel
broodyandcheery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
OK, I'll just say this: it's five ***** for each name in the Kristin spoiler. Nate has FOUR: People can't even count. It's Chuck and Jenny having sex. NOT Nate and Jenny. That's all I have to say.

OH and one other thing: Jenny doesn't catch anyone in bed. She just sends a photo to Nate. How she got it is anyone's guess. I called this, I said Jenny would be the one telling GG whatever the Dan blast was, that that would be her last FU before leaving? And here it is.

Just one thing, and you people know I never talk random: JENNY HAS SEX WITH CHUCK, NOT WITH NATE. Read the Kristin thing and count the stars.

And look at the photo please: Dan and Serena aren't even sharing A BLANKET. He's wearing his pants and she's tucked into a blanket by herself. SERIOUSLY.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
What young man sleeps with a shirt on, unless it's freaking winter? He's not a gradpa, he's a 20-year-old. And it's supposed to be May thus warm.
Idk, it's chilly in NY? Based on that pic though, there's no way they had sex. They just crashed on Dan's bed.

ABRB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup | icon
sapphire red is offline   Reply With Quote
Master Fan

I'm a bit calmer I think, after freaking out a lot

All the speculation makes us to go a bit crazy... If something happens between NJ, bye bye GG for us NSers and I think it's really sad if I was a NJ to have N using her, just cause Serena dumped him (if she did)... DS ain't happening at least till he breaks up with Vanessa.. Josh S. loves him too much
TK
.:DoDs:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Master Fan

Makry.

If you find a DL link at all, please send it to me. Thanks.
serendipity or fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Would I be to mean if I said I could buy it? Seriously, though, I don't yet believe anything happens between Dan and Serena. From where I sit, it seems he's being used to create conflict and contrived drama.
J ohh that just may have made my night Not because of DS obviously, but the dig at Dan.
Okay, so if we're saying Dan isn't that stupid, what are we saying? that Nate is? I'm sorry, I know he cheated on Blair, but those are vastly different circumstances, and I refuse to believe he would just chuck things away with Serena. They've shown her to be IT for him, and I will continue to believe that until I see otherwise.

Seriously guys, its Not NJ having sex.
Kristen is doing damage control. It was clear she was saying CJ, and now she's retracting it? Umm yeah, major damage control. Its CJ.
They didn't really even tease CJ in the promo: that's going to be a huge OMG that they're obviously not wanting to give away.
That is what is the "tradgedy" for CB in the finale.
And the possiblly "irreparible" thing.
It all fits.

DS...I don't know if anything happens, if anything does I'd wadger its small like a kiss or something and than Serena flips out-she looks freaked in the promo when she walks out. That clip of the awkward hug I'd bet is after that when Dan chases her and she wanted to leave-they discuss it, it meant nothing of course. blah blah blah DS is ridiculous blah blah blah Jenny sends out the blast and tries to ruin everyone. Angst insues.
I highly doubt DS actually sleep together. I'm not even sure if they kiss.

NJ and DS at the end this episode were so totally obvious misleads for the true OMG-CJ.

And I still have hope that Nate is the near fatality

And yes, as Ale said, they aren't snuggled up together-like people tried to claim. Its obvious nothing happened. If anything even like a kiss happens its going to be in the morning when they wake up. They don't have sex.

Quote:
Well, IA I would rather see Jenny remain a virgin, but they've made such a big deal out of it that I think we are going to see it with a main character.
I agree that they've made a big deal out of it, and for a reason. People assumed that meant that it would be 'specail' when it happened, but the other option would be that when it happened it wsn't special, and that's when she "hits rock bottum". Honestly, it sucks for Chuck-but his character can take it a lot more than Nate could. Its not Nate.

Nate can do his pallete cleanser thing after Serena break his heart. It won't be easy to watch, but it makes sense. But I it won't be with Jenny. Randoms are fine. Jenny will probably be gone by the time this happens anyway I'd guess. But no, they may be crapping on Jenny's character but they are not going to have her lose her virgiinty to one guy who doesn't love her, and in the same episode have another guy who doesn't love her sleep with her cause he's also moping over a broken heart. Not happening.
With the big fake smiles, and stupid lies, when deep inside your bleeding. To be hurt, to feel lost, to be left out in the dark, to be kicked when your down, to feel like you've been pushed around, to be on the edge of breaking down, but no ones there to save you. Welcome to my life.
Nate 'epic' Archibald
LPhhrdcLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Nate and random girl is ... i don't know. I mean, i don't know if it's just me, but i saw a lot (or a little) maturity in Nate while he was/is with Serena. Sleeping with a random girl after they break up (if they do) is just ... immature. Well, I get it. It's GG and they live in the UES and whatever. But, really, I just hope Nate didn't do that instead. What he did will be worse than what he'll accuse Serena of, which was sleeping with Dan. She didn't even do it.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just hate Jenny.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by satisfy the crave (View Post)
I just hate Jenny.
AGREED!
Old 05-10-2010, 08:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Riiiiiiiiiiight! Thanks for the reminder. I saw the stars. Yeah, Jenny and Chuck do fit in the censored names.

Damn. I HATE JENNY TO DEATH. Even her own brother?! My goodness. She is a trainwreck. Okay. So we can confirm that nothing happens between DS? I assume that's after Daddy vdW left? They crashed in at Dan's place to SLEEP?

Okay. So, CJ MIGHT have something going on with them. And so does Nate with another random girl? Do I have these right?
Yep you have these right. CJ have sex, Nate is busy with random. And that's because, per blabz spoilers, Nate and Serena DO break up. And I don't think it's the sleeping at Dan's itself. I think it's the usual "you took me for granted and shut me out" deal. And frankly, Serena deserves her ass to be dumped right now. She needs to work for Nate, and I'm sure she will in S4. And if not, well it's simple.. buh byyyeee GG But I think she will
Old 05-10-2010, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
OK, I'll just say this: it's five ***** for each name in the Kristin spoiler. Nate has FOUR: People can't even count. It's Chuck and Jenny having sex. NOT Nate and Jenny. That's all I have to say.

OH and one other thing: Jenny doesn't catch anyone in bed. She just sends a photo to Nate. How she got it is anyone's guess. I called this, I said Jenny would be the one telling GG whatever the Dan blast was, that that would be her last FU before leaving? And here it is.

Just one thing, and you people know I never talk random: JENNY HAS SEX WITH CHUCK, NOT WITH NATE. Read the Kristin thing and count the stars.

And look at the photo please: Dan and Serena aren't even sharing A BLANKET. He's wearing his pants and she's tucked into a blanket by herself. SERIOUSLY.
EXACTLY what I thought then people started talking about Nate in the plaid shirt and it got all confusing.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Crystal Clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Yep you have these right. CJ have sex, Nate is busy with random. And that's because, per blabz spoilers, Nate and Serena DO break up. And I don't think it's the sleeping at Dan's itself. I think it's the usual "you took me for granted and shut me out" deal. And frankly, Serena deserves her ass to be dumped right now. She needs to work for Nate, and I'm sure she will in S4. And if not, well it's simple.. buh byyyeee GG But I think she will
Yeah! I wanna Serena, for once, pine over some guy. Nate has been incredible most of the times. He deserves something. I just don't get it why Serena won't confide in Nate. They're together, and more than that, they've been bestfriends since childhood, if that is the case. Hello, she managed to tell him about the Tripp thing. That's even worse, I think.

If GG sends NS up in flames FOREVER, the show will be losing one die- hard fan and viewer. And probably some others.
Reply   Post New Thread